Feminist anti rape actress Lena Dunham admits to molesting her own sister.
-
"Anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small child, I was trying to do"
"Prying her vagina open was in the spectrum of things I did"
-
So your story contains a lot of outraged tweets but no actual content. Funny, that.
-
So your story contains a lot of outraged tweets but no actual content. Funny, that.
So your story contains a lot of outraged tweets but no actual content. Funny, that.
The quotes are directly from her book jackass
-
I see no quotes
-
"Anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small child, I was trying to do"
"Prying her vagina open was in the spectrum of things I did"
"I bribed her with Candy so I could kiss her on the lips for longer than 5 seconds"
-
Ew that's fuckin gross
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login