What's the best parking plan?
-
Going to the game, and haven't been to one in a few years. Any suggestions on parking?...or just drive downtown and pick a lot with spaces available. I don't want to take the Rapid...I think they have metal detectors at the stadium, and my 44 magnum would set them off.
-
-
They don't have metal detectors when getting on and off the rapid.
They do have them when entering the stadium though.
I take the train almost every game. And I will be taking it this morning also.
$5 for an all day pass and, if you want, the train takes you to the stadium or the muni lot or even down to the flats. Not too mention it transfers in the building that has the Casino and the Hard Rock
When I do drive down there. I park under tower city. It is $20 and it's about a 10 minute walk to the stadium. The entrance is on Superior at the corner of Prospect
-
Thanks for the suggestions....drove downtown, paid $30.00 for parking close to the stadium, got there at 10:00 a.m., enjoyed the game. It was a lot easier than I expected....didn't need the 44 magnum.
-
Thanks for the suggestions....drove downtown, paid $30.00 for parking close to the stadium, got there at 10:00 a.m., enjoyed the game. It was a lot easier than I expected....didn't need the 44 magnum.
Thanks for the suggestions....drove downtown, paid $30.00 for parking close to the stadium, got there at 10:00 a.m., enjoyed the game. It was a lot easier than I expected....didn't need the 44 magnum.
You are silly for paying that much....and sillier yet to believe that you would need your penis extension in a crowded downtown area.
-
Bite me....30 bucks to park all day seems like a pretty good deal. Don't be such a cheapskate.
-
Bite me....30 bucks to park all day seems like a pretty good deal. Don't be such a cheapskate.
Bite me....30 bucks to park all day seems like a pretty good deal. Don't be such a cheapskate.
We pay 5 bucks to park all day at our tailgate spot. What could you do with that extra 25 bucks? (buy 3 watered down beers at least)
But I guess you could not buy one of JFFs sideline knit caps. They apparently go for an outrageous 40 bucks.
-
Just wondering.....how far will that 25 bucks go toward your cosultation fee, if I need legal advice?
-
Just wondering.....how far will that 25 bucks go toward your cosultation fee, if I need legal advice?
-
I'm sure your joke was lame. I simply forgot to put the "n" in consultation...an oversight. You have no idea how to spell misspelled. Now who's the idiot?
-
I'm sure your joke was lame. I simply forgot to put the "n" in consultation...an oversight. You have no idea how to spell misspelled. Now who's the idiot?
-
Just wondering.....how far will that 25 bucks go toward your cosultation fee, if I need legal advice?
-
-
That's an excellent deal! Damn!...I wish I wouldn't have spent it on that parking lot scam.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
