Skip to content

predict our final record now

The Browns Board
70 36 2.9k
  • Then you have never have gotten anything by being over confident?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Then you have never have gotten anything by being over confident?

    Again, what your preaching isn't overconfident. It's false confidence. Sometimes they're the same things. More specifically, you're rambling about a team neither of is are apart of. From a fans perspective, I'm allowed to not have confidence. If I'm on the team, I'm going to have confidence in myself and my teammates because I have to. I have no other choice. But again, I'm not playing.

    To return to my original point of false

    Confidence, if you're a raiders fan are you going to thump your chest going up against the Hawks? No.

  • So you only thump your chest when the team us winning?

  • So you only thump your chest when the team us winning?

    @lbc-mike said:

    So you only thump your chest when the team us winning?

    I won't brag and be "over confident" if my team wasn't. Would you? Because if so, there's a particular school and coach in the state of M*ch*gan you should probably follow for college football.

  • 7-9

    They are still learning to play as a team and have confidence. Im still troubled by some inability to convert on third down. We were like what 4-15 today. We are doing play action roll outs too much, because they cant give hoyer the protection he needs. Our guys need to believe in themselves more.

    When there is 2 minutes left, and your worried our team will still fuck it up. Imagine what they are feeling on the field. When you dont feel that anymore, you know we are a proven team.

  • Who is starting at Center?

  • 7-9

  • Agree with the 9-7, although I think an argument can be made for anything from 7-9 to 10-6. If they get to 6-4 without Gordon, I think 10-6 is a very real possibility.

  • One game at a time... This Thursday is a HUGE game to really see where this team is...

    All 8 are winnable, but I see...

    Win 2 out of 3 at home, and 2 out of 5 on the road, and we got ourselves a 9-7 season... that's my best guess right now

  • 13-3 We're finding ways to win. We'll continue to do so. There isn't a team that this defense can't hang with and the offense finds ways to grind out wins until Gordon and Cam get back.

  • Uh oh.......... The PoG kiss of death. 😠

  • 10-7, 1st wild card, lose to the Colts in the first round.

  • 12-3-1

    Zombo

  • 12-3-1

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    12-3-1

    Zombo

    Gotta wonder...where's the tie?

  • Pessimistic: 7-9

    Realistic: 9-7

    Optimistic: 10-6

    Atlanta and Houston we should win. The others are tougher matchups but I think we should win at least two of them.

  • Pessimistic: 7-9

    Realistic: 9-7

    Optimistic: 10-6

    Atlanta and Houston we should win. The others are tougher matchups but I think we should win at least two of them.

    @osiris said:

    Pessimistic: 7-9

    Realistic: 9-7

    Optimistic: 10-6

    Atlanta and Houston we should win. The others are tougher matchups but I think we should win at least two of them.

    Gotta think we win 2/3 of Houston, Atlanta and Buffalo.

    Split with Cincy (hopefully).

    2 weeks ago I was looking for nothing from the Ravens game, but recently it seems like they're very beatable.

    Panthers before the season looked very difficult, now not so much.

    vs Colts - depends which Colts team turns up. The team that shut out the bengals, or the team that let the Steelers drop 50 on them?

  • @osiris said:

    Pessimistic: 7-9

    Realistic: 9-7

    Optimistic: 10-6

    Atlanta and Houston we should win. The others are tougher matchups but I think we should win at least two of them.

    Gotta think we win 2/3 of Houston, Atlanta and Buffalo.

    Split with Cincy (hopefully).

    2 weeks ago I was looking for nothing from the Ravens game, but recently it seems like they're very beatable.

    Panthers before the season looked very difficult, now not so much.

    vs Colts - depends which Colts team turns up. The team that shut out the bengals, or the team that let the Steelers drop 50 on them?

    @gftchris said:

    Gotta think we win 2/3 of Houston, Atlanta and Buffalo.

    Split with Cincy (hopefully).

    2 weeks ago I was looking for nothing from the Ravens game, but recently it seems like they're very beatable.

    Panthers before the season looked very difficult, now not so much.

    vs Colts - depends which Colts team turns up. The team that shut out the bengals, or the team that let the Steelers drop 50 on them?

    I'd feel a lot better about Panthers if we were playing them in Cleveland. Still, I think they are the most likely win after Houston and Atlanta. Colts are visiting, so that is a plus. You're right, with division matchups I think we can throw records out the window. I think there is a good chance we split with Cincinnati.

    It figures the Browns are in the only division with a combined 20 wins among its teams.

  • @gftchris said:

    Gotta think we win 2/3 of Houston, Atlanta and Buffalo.

    Split with Cincy (hopefully).

    2 weeks ago I was looking for nothing from the Ravens game, but recently it seems like they're very beatable.

    Panthers before the season looked very difficult, now not so much.

    vs Colts - depends which Colts team turns up. The team that shut out the bengals, or the team that let the Steelers drop 50 on them?

    I'd feel a lot better about Panthers if we were playing them in Cleveland. Still, I think they are the most likely win after Houston and Atlanta. Colts are visiting, so that is a plus. You're right, with division matchups I think we can throw records out the window. I think there is a good chance we split with Cincinnati.

    It figures the Browns are in the only division with a combined 20 wins among its teams.

    @osiris said:

    I'd feel a lot better about Panthers if we were playing them in Cleveland. Still, I think they are the most likely win after Houston and Atlanta. Colts are visiting, so that is a plus. You're right, with division matchups I think we can throw records out the window. I think there is a good chance we split with Cincinnati.

    It figures the Browns are in the only division with a combined 20 wins among its teams.

    A division where, for a few hours yesterday, a 5-3 record was good for last place. Yeah, got to love that.

  • Zombo said:

    12-3-1

    Zombo

    Gotta wonder...where's the tie?

    @gftchris said:

    Gotta wonder...where's the tie?

    Just figured we would rest our starters after we clinched home field and Manziel and Flacco would have a 40-40 shooutout in the last game in Baltimore.

    Zombo

  • @gftchris said:

    Gotta wonder...where's the tie?

    Just figured we would rest our starters after we clinched home field and Manziel and Flacco would have a 40-40 shooutout in the last game in Baltimore.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Just figured we would rest our starters after we clinched home field and Manziel and Flacco would have a 40-40 shooutout in the last game in Baltimore.

    Zombo

    Seems plausible. Including a pick-6 from Desir?

  • Zombo said:

    Just figured we would rest our starters after we clinched home field and Manziel and Flacco would have a 40-40 shooutout in the last game in Baltimore.

    Zombo

    Seems plausible. Including a pick-6 from Desir?

    @gftchris said:

    Seems plausible. Including a pick-6 from Desir?

    Exactly. Big day on the ground for Glenn Winston. Cundiff gets injured on a cheapshot by the Ravens at the end of regulation and Lanning misses three field goals in OT and we settle for the tie.

    Zombo