Skip to content

predict our final record now

The Browns Board
70 36 2.9k
  • Who is starting at Center?

    @tour2ma said:

    Who is starting at Center?

    My thoughts too Tour.

  • Week 10 Loss: Defense couldn't stop Sanu or Green and Rookie Jeremy Hill is better than Tate or West.

    Week 11 Win: Browns defense sacks the bearded quarterback 3 times and intercept him twice. Josh Gordon scores two TDs and Isiah Crowell runs for another.

    Week 12 Win: They're playing Atlanta

    Week 13 Loss: Fred Jackson returns and runs for 94 yards and two TDs while Sammy (should have been a Brown) Watkins scores twice off an older than dirt back up QB.

    Week 14 Loss: Andrew Luck and Company are just too good for a back up QB and a bunch of misfit receivers. Justin Gilbert gets burned all night and it's a massacre.

    Week 15 Win: Browns get revenge at home against the team with the ugliest uniforms in the HISTORY of sports.

    Week 16 Win: Browns defense harasses Cam Newton all day and Carolina's running game is pitiful. Talk about old running backs, these guys were playing when Cam was still in diapers.

    Week 17 Win: We should have beaten Baltimore the first time.

    Final record: 10-6

  • 12-4

    Lose the AFC championship game.

  • 12-4

    Lose the AFC championship game.

    @larryfine said:

    12-4

    Lose the AFC championship game, to Denver, on the last play.

    Fixed. 😉

  • 10-6,

    beat Pittsburgh in round 1 of wild card.

    Lose AFC divisional playoffs in New England.

  • Week 10 Loss: Defense couldn't stop Sanu or Green and Rookie Jeremy Hill is better than Tate or West.

    Week 11 Win: Browns defense sacks the bearded quarterback 3 times and intercept him twice. Josh Gordon scores two TDs and Isiah Crowell runs for another.

    Week 12 Win: They're playing Atlanta

    Week 13 Loss: Fred Jackson returns and runs for 94 yards and two TDs while Sammy (should have been a Brown) Watkins scores twice off an older than dirt back up QB.

    Week 14 Loss: Andrew Luck and Company are just too good for a back up QB and a bunch of misfit receivers. Justin Gilbert gets burned all night and it's a massacre.

    Week 15 Win: Browns get revenge at home against the team with the ugliest uniforms in the HISTORY of sports.

    Week 16 Win: Browns defense harasses Cam Newton all day and Carolina's running game is pitiful. Talk about old running backs, these guys were playing when Cam was still in diapers.

    Week 17 Win: We should have beaten Baltimore the first time.

    Final record: 10-6

    @opal312 said:

    Week 10 Loss: Defense couldn't stop Sanu or Green and Rookie Jeremy Hill is better than Tate or West.

    Week 11 Win: Browns defense sacks the bearded quarterback 3 times and intercept him twice. Josh Gordon scores two TDs and Isiah Crowell runs for another.

    Week 12 Win: They're playing Atlanta

    Week 13 Loss: Fred Jackson returns and runs for 94 yards and two TDs while Sammy (should have been a Brown) Watkins scores twice off an older than dirt back up QB.

    Week 14 Loss: Andrew Luck and Company are just too good for a back up QB and a bunch of misfit receivers. Justin Gilbert gets burned all night and it's a massacre.

    Week 15 Win: Browns get revenge at home against the team with the ugliest uniforms in the HISTORY of sports.

    Week 16 Win: Browns defense harasses Cam Newton all day and Carolina's running game is pitiful. Talk about old running backs, these guys were playing when Cam was still in diapers.

    Week 17 Win: We should have beaten Baltimore the first time.

    Final record: 10-6

    While I don't necessarily disagree we will lose to the Colts your commentary is off. A) Hoyer is a starting QB whether you like that fact or not and he wins football games 😎 our "misfit" receivers can catch the football AND we have Gordon back for that game. I take it you are a JFF lover

  • I think the two games versus Cincinnati decide our fate. I think we go 3-3 against the other teams. So I predict 9-7.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    5-11.

    You lose...

  • Can't believe it, but I think I just picked us to finish like 10-6 or 11-5 over in Gip's "Schedule Game" thread...

    Feeling a little light-headed right now...

  • 5-11 is the ultimate debby downer pick lol.

    I don't care about predictions, I just want to see what we do against Cincy on the road, after a short week.

    @bbedward said:

    5-11 is the ultimate debby downer pick lol.

    I don't care about predictions, I just want to see what we do against Cincy on the road, after a short week.

    You talk like a fag.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    5-11.

    You lose...

    @mark-o said:

    You lose...

    Geez, I'm glad. I guess I win.

  • What if we make the playoffs and draw New England??

    Hoyer vs Bradychick

    THAT would be a great day!

  • Dude on NFL network has us finishing at 9-7 and missing the playoffs. Winning against Houston, Cincy and Carolina and losing the rest. The only one that I completely disagree with is that I don't think we lose to Atlanta. They stink.

  • Bah. He's wrong.

    Im hoping we can win out at home. Which would mean we beat Houston, Indy and Cinn in the pound. That leaves us ATL and BUFF on the road. Which I think we'll win at least 1. So, theres 4 wins right there, with 2 games to go. 10-6 is very achievable.

  • I'm going with 10 wins.

    Yup. 10 spot.

    And playoffs.

  • 13-3

  • 13-3

    @bbedward said:

    13-3

    exactly...

  • We play Atlanta and buffalo. Beat bungholes at home. Three very winnable games right there. Houston?

  • 11 -6 book it

  • 10-6 and hopefully the P-word...