predict our final record now
-
I think the two games versus Cincinnati decide our fate. I think we go 3-3 against the other teams. So I predict 9-7.
-
5-11.
5-11.
You lose...
-
5-11 is the ultimate debby downer pick lol.
I don't care about predictions, I just want to see what we do against Cincy on the road, after a short week.
-
5-11.
You lose...
-
Bah. He's wrong.
Im hoping we can win out at home. Which would mean we beat Houston, Indy and Cinn in the pound. That leaves us ATL and BUFF on the road. Which I think we'll win at least 1. So, theres 4 wins right there, with 2 games to go. 10-6 is very achievable.
-
I'm going with 10 wins.
Yup. 10 spot.
And playoffs.
-
13-3
-
We play Atlanta and buffalo. Beat bungholes at home. Three very winnable games right there. Houston?
-
10-6 and hopefully the P-word...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
