Skip to content

Caption this pic

The Browns Board
32 17 1.2k
  • The Ben gif is funny. But you know what's even funnier.... 12 TD's and 0 INT's the last two weeks. Boy was I wrong about this Steelers team.. We look like we got our MOJO back... Hopefully we get to play a 3rd matchup this year.

  • Mustve stumbled onto a steeler thread, nope, just their fans wanting some attention still

  • You're good enough....

    You're smart enough...

    And, gosh darn it, people like you....

    post-28424-0-59262400-1415033867_thumb.jpg

  • Dear "Guests" are you really going to turn this into another, fucking Steeler thread?

    That aside... I agree with Vag... Walter, the Big Ben/ MIB shot side-by-side was inspired.

  • You're good enough....

    You're smart enough...

    And, gosh darn it, people like you....

    post-28424-0-59262400-1415033867_thumb.jpg

    Wheezy thought bubble: Man... I really could have used that extra hour's sleep last nite.

    Dez: I told you it wasn't "Fall ahead Spring back"..

    @mudfly said:

    You're good enough... You're smart enough... And, gosh darn it, people like you...

    lol...

  • Don't worry weeden, you're still everyone's favorite garbage pail kid.

  • What on earth made the Cowboys think he was a servicable backup??

  • Look Brownies... shouldn't you win something before you become arrogant jerks???

  • Look Brownies... shouldn't you win something before you become arrogant jerks???

    pghbigkev said:

    Look Brownies... shouldn't you win something before you become arrogant jerks???

    I would like to point out that fans dont win anything. Ever.

    All you arrogant jerks from Pittspuke never won anything and all us Browns fans in Cleveland never lost anything.

    Constantly amazed at how fans from winning teams somehow take the credit for their teams success and act as if they made the picks and scored the Td's themselves.

    And those that regularly travel to the enemy camp just to gloat and discuss "their" team are CLEARLY the arrogant ones. Idiots.

  • pghbigkev said:

    Look Brownies... shouldn't you win something before you become arrogant jerks???

    I would like to point out that fans dont win anything. Ever.

    All you arrogant jerks from Pittspuke never won anything and all us Browns fans in Cleveland never lost anything.

    Constantly amazed at how fans from winning teams somehow take the credit for their teams success and act as if they made the picks and scored the Td's themselves.

    And those that regularly travel to the enemy camp just to gloat and discuss "their" team are CLEARLY the arrogant ones. Idiots.

    @manzier said:

    I would like to point out that fans dont win anything. Ever.

    All you arrogant jerks from Pittspuke never won anything and all us Browns fans in Cleveland never lost anything.

    Constantly amazed at how fans from winning teams somehow take the credit for their teams success and act as if they made the picks and scored the Td's themselves.

    And those that regularly travel to the enemy camp just to gloat and discuss "their" team are CLEARLY the arrogant ones. Idiots.

    So wait, there isn't anyone on this board that says "we" when talking about the browns?

  • @manzier said:

    I would like to point out that fans dont win anything. Ever.

    All you arrogant jerks from Pittspuke never won anything and all us Browns fans in Cleveland never lost anything.

    Constantly amazed at how fans from winning teams somehow take the credit for their teams success and act as if they made the picks and scored the Td's themselves.

    And those that regularly travel to the enemy camp just to gloat and discuss "their" team are CLEARLY the arrogant ones. Idiots.

    So wait, there isn't anyone on this board that says "we" when talking about the browns?

    @vagitron said:

    So wait, there isn't anyone on this board that says "we" when talking about the browns?

    sure, there are a lot. Didnt say otherwise. Comprehend much?

    I think he pretty clearly said that only people with winning teams can be arrogant jerks. And I disagree.

  • @vagitron said:

    So wait, there isn't anyone on this board that says "we" when talking about the browns?

    sure, there are a lot. Didnt say otherwise. Comprehend much?

    I think he pretty clearly said that only people with winning teams can be arrogant jerks. And I disagree.

    @manzier said:

    sure, there are a lot. Didnt say otherwise. Comprehend much?

    I think he pretty clearly said that only people with winning teams can be arrogant jerks. And I disagree.

    Oh I can read and I just read you calling fans of winning teams arrogant jerks when there was and is a whole lot of we talk on this board. The fact of the matter is passionate fan bases get very vested in their teams. If your team wins you ride the high, if your team loses you ride the lows. It comes with the territory. Bottom line, its weird that you are complaining about it.

  • I think its weird we have some trolls who never leave our board and try and steer every subject to Pittsburgh. I wish they would ban them. Getting tired of it.

  • Look Brownies... shouldn't you win something before you become arrogant jerks???

    So, since you always miss the point, I will walk you through it s-l-o-w-l-y.

    pghbigkev said:

    Look Brownies... shouldn't you win something before you become arrogant jerks???

    This ^^^^ is what he said^^^^

    @manzier said:

    I would like to point out that fans dont win anything. Ever.

    All you arrogant jerks from Pittspuke never won anything and all us Browns fans in Cleveland never lost anything.

    Constantly amazed at how fans from winning teams somehow take the credit for their teams success and act as if they made the picks and scored the Td's themselves.

    And those that regularly travel to the enemy camp just to gloat and discuss "their" team are CLEARLY the arrogant ones. Idiots.

    This is what I said ^^^^^

    @vagitron said:

    Oh I can read and I just read you calling fans of winning teams arrogant jerks.... No No. Dont twist my words. Look above. I said the ones who come here to gloat. Again, I think Pittsburg fans should be at the Steelrs board. Birds of a feather and all that stuff. Thats just me.

    .....when there was and is a whole lot of we talk on this board...Yes. I agree. Has nothing to do with what I said.

    The fact of the matter is passionate fan bases get very vested in their teams. If your team wins you ride the high, if your team loses you ride the lows. And I agree with that too. All fans are vested and say "we", etc. But again, it has nothing to do with above.

    It comes with the territory. Bottom line, its weird that you are complaining about it. Im not complaining about it. Again, comprehend much? Im complaining about an outsider(pitts fan/troll) coming onto a browns board and telling fans what they can and can't say. or how to act or not act simply based upon how much their team has won. Dont act so dumb. Read it again from THIS perspective.

    For anyone to step into ANY room like he did and call everyone arrogant jerks, is as arrogant as it gets. My comment was clearly for him, yet you feel the need to defend. You guys related?

  • @manzier said:

    sure, there are a lot. Didnt say otherwise. Comprehend much?

    I think he pretty clearly said that only people with winning teams can be arrogant jerks. And I disagree.

    Oh I can read and I just read you calling fans of winning teams arrogant jerks when there was and is a whole lot of we talk on this board. The fact of the matter is passionate fan bases get very vested in their teams. If your team wins you ride the high, if your team loses you ride the lows. It comes with the territory. Bottom line, its weird that you are complaining about it.

    @vagitron said:

    Oh I can read and I just read you calling fans of winning teams arrogant jerks when there was and is a whole lot of we talk on this board. The fact of the matter is passionate fan bases get very vested in their teams. If your team wins you ride the high, if your team loses you ride the lows. It comes with the territory. Bottom line, its weird that you are complaining about it.

    You want "we" talk? "We" all think you are a twattling prat....to borrow from our British friends lexicon.

  • 31-10...

    Can't wait til you get stomped by the lowly jets and Michael Vick. It'll send these losers back to reality and they'll disappear...for at least a week.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    That would be diametrically opposed to the role of a Browns fan. They have a long standing reputation of being the most arrogant fans in the NFL while thumping their chests about one of the worst teams in the NFL for decade after decade.

    No one has won more championships in the history of football. If anyone has a right to be arrogant, it would be us.

  • "How 'bout them Cowboys!!!"

  • I still want to know what Dez said to Wheezy for real...

  • I still want to know what Dez said to Wheezy for real...

    @tour2ma said:

    I still want to know what Dez said to Wheezy for real...

    +1