Things I think about things
-
The quandary I'm in with Hoyer is, he looks horrible at times, missing relatively simple throws - not Weeden simple, mind you - and yet he'll hit a couple of big plays, and all of a sudden we're in the end zone. He seems to spend most of the game not doing much, and yet still comes out with good numbers, and more often than not the W.
So I'll see him miss some throws and think "jesus, he's really not that great" and then he'll throw a couple of 30-yarders that put us in the end zone and pad his stats.
I do wonder what JFF could do in this offence - though without Mack I'm wondering it less - but how can you not stick with Hoyer when he finds ways to win, as mentioned, without a run game, without his pro-bowl center, tight-end and WR?
The quandary I'm in with Hoyer is, he looks horrible at times, missing relatively simple throws - not Weeden simple, mind you - and yet he'll hit a couple of big plays, and all of a sudden we're in the end zone. He seems to spend most of the game not doing much, and yet still comes out with good numbers, and more often than not the W.
So I'll see him miss some throws and think "jesus, he's really not that great" and then he'll throw a couple of 30-yarders that put us in the end zone and pad his stats.
I do wonder what JFF could do in this offence - though without Mack I'm wondering it less - but how can you not stick with Hoyer when he finds ways to win, as mentioned, without a run game, without his pro-bowl center, tight-end and WR?
The answer too this is that Hoyer's a Jedi . . . .
"We're not moving the ball, our WR's aren't catching anything" . . . (as in, "These aren't the Droids you're looking for")

-
Don't you have an appointment to crow over your teams victory over at steelers fever?
Don't you have an appointment to crow over your teams victory over at steelers fever?
I don't post there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login