Skip to content

Gabriel

The Browns Board
22 15 936
  • Steal

  • I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.

    From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker

    @manzier said:

    I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.

    From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker

    Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.

  • @manzier said:

    I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.

    From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker

    Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.

    @hoorta said:

    Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.

    wow....didn't realize he was that small. Thats exactly what Hawkins is. Wasn't McNeil a midget? more like 5-3" or 4-7" or something?

  • He's small, but definitely a farmer win. We could probably use him to field punts too.

  • The quality of the subject of this post was known long before his time. Stick with this:

  • @manzier said:

    I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.

    From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker

    Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.

    @hoorta said:

    Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.

    Yes, I was gonna say,Rucker was 6'2-6'3ish.

  • @hoorta said:

    Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.

    wow....didn't realize he was that small. Thats exactly what Hawkins is. Wasn't McNeil a midget? more like 5-3" or 4-7" or something?

    @manzier said:

    wow....didn't realize he was that small. Thats exactly what Hawkins is. Wasn't McNeil a midget? more like 5-3" or 4-7" or something?

    McNeil was 5'7'' 180 lbs.

  • Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:

    Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180

    Gabriel: 5'8" 167

    Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175

    Marlon Moore 6'0" 190

    Austin Miles 6'2" 215

    Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)

    Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.

  • Another Gabe fan here, but the kid still has some technique work to do... 😎

    -18f0cceb73049ed8.jpg

  • Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:

    Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180

    Gabriel: 5'8" 167

    Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175

    Marlon Moore 6'0" 190

    Austin Miles 6'2" 215

    Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)

    Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:

    Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180

    Gabriel: 5'8" 167

    Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175

    Marlon Moore 6'0" 190

    Austin Miles 6'2" 215

    Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)

    Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.

    Aren't TE's part of the receiving corps?.. Our Tight ends are pretty big aren't they?

  • As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"

    Like it? Hate it?

  • Love this kid, speed and hands been safe so far plus made some good very blocks too. He's a little terrier.

  • As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"

    Like it? Hate it?

    @the-gipper said:

    As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"

    Like it? Hate it?

    I see what you did there!

    I like it..

  • As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"

    Like it? Hate it?

    @the-gipper said:

    As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"

    Like it? Hate it?

    I like it Gipper!

  • Love it!

  • As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"

    Like it? Hate it?

    @the-gipper said:

    As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"

    Like it? Hate it?

    I was actually going with the nickname Sledgehammer.

  • @the-gipper said:

    As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"

    Like it? Hate it?

    I was actually going with the nickname Sledgehammer.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I was actually going with the nickname Sledgehammer.

    If he were an offensive or defensive lineman that might be good.....but he is a smallish WR. Archangel seems more fitting.