Gabriel
-
The quality of the subject of this post was known long before his time. Stick with this:
-
I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.
From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker
Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.
-
-
Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:
Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180
Gabriel: 5'8" 167
Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175
Marlon Moore 6'0" 190
Austin Miles 6'2" 215
Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)
Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.
-
Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:
Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180
Gabriel: 5'8" 167
Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175
Marlon Moore 6'0" 190
Austin Miles 6'2" 215
Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)
Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.
Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:
Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180
Gabriel: 5'8" 167
Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175
Marlon Moore 6'0" 190
Austin Miles 6'2" 215
Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)
Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.
Aren't TE's part of the receiving corps?.. Our Tight ends are pretty big aren't they?
-
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
-
Love this kid, speed and hands been safe so far plus made some good very blocks too. He's a little terrier.
-
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
I see what you did there!
I like it..
-
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
I like it Gipper!
-
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
I was actually going with the nickname Sledgehammer.
-
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
I was actually going with the nickname Sledgehammer.
I was actually going with the nickname Sledgehammer.
If he were an offensive or defensive lineman that might be good.....but he is a smallish WR. Archangel seems more fitting.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

