Gabriel
-
I think we have struck gold with him. He leads all rookies in YPC and I think him and Hawkins have created problems for opposing defenses.
With Gordon back, they will be even harder to cover
-
Desean Jackson is the only other player with a higher YPC rating, 21.8 I believe.
-
I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.
From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker
I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.
From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker
Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.
-
I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.
From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker
Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.
-
He's small, but definitely a farmer win. We could probably use him to field punts too.
-
The quality of the subject of this post was known long before his time. Stick with this:
-
I really like Gabriel too. Looks solid and I dont think Ive seen him drop a ball yet. Has elusive speed too.
From past Browns, Id have to say he kind of reminds me of Reggie Rucker
Maybe- but to those who want to use him more- he's tiny by NFL standards- 5'8", 167. Gerald "Ice Cube" McNeil may be a better comparison.
-
-
Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:
Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180
Gabriel: 5'8" 167
Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175
Marlon Moore 6'0" 190
Austin Miles 6'2" 215
Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)
Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.
-
Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:
Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180
Gabriel: 5'8" 167
Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175
Marlon Moore 6'0" 190
Austin Miles 6'2" 215
Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)
Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.
Well, the Browns pretty much officially have a "Smurf" receiving corps:
Andrew Hawkins 5'7" 180
Gabriel: 5'8" 167
Travis Benjamin: 5'10" 175
Marlon Moore 6'0" 190
Austin Miles 6'2" 215
Rodney Smith 6'5" 220 (seldom used though, no?)
Gordon at 6'3" 225 will be the beast among the main contributors.
Aren't TE's part of the receiving corps?.. Our Tight ends are pretty big aren't they?
-
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
-
Love this kid, speed and hands been safe so far plus made some good very blocks too. He's a little terrier.
-
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
I see what you did there!
I like it..
-
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
As noted elsewhere, I have created a nickname for him: "The Archangel"
Like it? Hate it?
I like it Gipper!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

