Skip to content

The weather for Thursday is windy, chilly, and rainy.

The Browns Board
22 16 824
  • I think that this Thursday night we will return to the duo of Tate and Crowell. This staff wont have an issue benching Tate. We are going to need to score more than a touch down for sure. Hill will definitely roll for 120+ on us. Hopefully without a score. Funny thing is that over the last 4 weeks Cincy has been one of the worst teams against the run. We need to figure out how to capitalize on that.

  • I think that this Thursday night we will return to the duo of Tate and Crowell. This staff wont have an issue benching Tate. We are going to need to score more than a touch down for sure. Hill will definitely roll for 120+ on us. Hopefully without a score. Funny thing is that over the last 4 weeks Cincy has been one of the worst teams against the run. We need to figure out how to capitalize on that.

    @jcam222 said:

    I think that this Thursday night we will return to the duo of Tate and Crowell. This staff wont have an issue benching Tate. We are going to need to score more than a touch down for sure. Hill will definitely roll for 120+ on us. Hopefully without a score. Funny thing is that over the last 4 weeks Cincy has been one of the worst teams against the run. We need to figure out how to capitalize on that.

    West and Crowell?

    I suspect Tate will still be starting, but by the end of the game he won't have more carries than West.

  • ManzielSucks said:

    That's the way I like my wife.

    cold and stormy?

  • @jcam222 said:

    I think that this Thursday night we will return to the duo of Tate and Crowell. This staff wont have an issue benching Tate. We are going to need to score more than a touch down for sure. Hill will definitely roll for 120+ on us. Hopefully without a score. Funny thing is that over the last 4 weeks Cincy has been one of the worst teams against the run. We need to figure out how to capitalize on that.

    West and Crowell?

    I suspect Tate will still be starting, but by the end of the game he won't have more carries than West.

    @bbedward said:

    West and Crowell?

    I suspect Tate will still be starting, but by the end of the game he won't have more carries than West.

    Yes I actually meant West and Crowell. I am thinking they may hold Tate out this Thursday

  • Gonna be my first browns game since 2007, week 16 @ cincy where DA all but gave the game and playoff dreams away with 4 interceptions. This times gonna be alot different muthafuckas! 😁 GO BROWNS!!

  • I have a feeling Crowell may get a good bit of playing time, but West may be our best "mudder". We'll see.

    Mike

  • I have a feeling Crowell may get a good bit of playing time, but West may be our best "mudder". We'll see.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I have a feeling Crowell may get a good bit of playing time, but West may be our best "mudder". We'll see.

    Mike

    Don't forget PBS is artificial turf- and lousy artificial turf at that.

  • hopefully they've been putting crowell through the 'hold onto the ball' ringamaroll.

    only time i like to see the ball on the carpet is if she can't handle two and the goo.

  • watching both the akron vs. BGSU game and toledo vs. kent state game.

    weather is fucked in ohio right now.

    @miktoxic said:

    watching both the akron vs. BGSU game and toledo vs. kent state game.

    weather is fucked in ohio right now.

    Might as well repeat that daily until maybe mid May.

  • ManzielSucks said:

    That's the way I like my wife.

    cold and stormy?

    @miktoxic said:

    cold and stormy?

    He is a Kathy Bates in Misery type of guy.

  • I'm freaking excited about this game! Kick-off will be at 2:30 a.m. Italian time, but I'm going to be in front of the TV. There's no way I can wait to see it videotaped on Friday evening. Hopefully my Browns will keep me well awake until 5:30 a.m. On Friday morning I've got a 8:30 meeting at work: my best plan is to get there on my knees but with a big smile on my face...

    Come on Browns!!!!!! After so many years I think you owe it to me... 😄

  • Getting my gear amassed and weapons loaded as I prep for the run down the 71 to land of the toothless wonders. any day of the year when i can sport my nfl authentic Browns

    leather jacket is a gift from God. taking youngest son. huge learning day for him on how to conduct oneself in true Brown tradition in the land of the canal water drinking, mouth

    breathing bungholes. i am sure he will make us all proud. All Browns crusaders be cool on the road.

    Cundiff wins it with a last second 3 pointer Browns 19 - 17

    fuck jackie