Skip to content

DION WAITERS SUCKS

The Cavs Board
6 3 2.1k
  • I am not an NBA fan. I want the Cavs to win because they are a Cleveland team

    But having this Waiters guy on the court..............IS NEVER GOING TO HELP

    The guy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

    Stop letting him touch the ball. And stop playing him. HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Give the ball to Lebron or Irving or Love

  • Irving shot worse than Waiters last night. 3 for 17 I believe.

  • Irving shot worse than Waiters last night. 3 for 17 I believe.

    @the-gipper said:

    Irving shot worse than Waiters last night. 3 for 17 I believe.

    That is true, but you can see the talent in Irving. There seems to be very little talent in Waiters.

  • The Cavs are "fragile" because they still have Waiter's on the team

    PLEASE TRADE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • The Cavs are "fragile" because they still have Waiter's on the team

    PLEASE TRADE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    @browns149 said:

    The Cavs are "fragile" because they still have Waiter's on the team

    PLEASE TRADE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dion, delly, ann Andy are the only 3 players on the team don't have a pussy. Dions my dawg. He's in a shooting slump right now but has been very active on D. He brings his bulldog mentality everynight. He needs consistent minutes. He'll be very valuable come playoff time. He brings a tough attitude land just wants to win.

  • And now Dion will suck for OKC

    2 games, 19 points and 1-7 from 3.

    So glad the Cavs traded him