Skip to content

CONGRATULATIONS.

The Browns Board
5 4 536
  • It's interesting.

    I signed up here a while ago; I'm a huge Miami fan, but the Browns have had a special place in my heart since Kosar. (Whom I have family connections with, and by all accounts is a very cool dude.)

    Anyway. Beer was involved tonight. So I moseyed in.

    I've been saying this for a couple years now: "The Browns are a QB away from being very serious."

    God, I love Joe Haden.

    Anyway. I called Cleveland in every league and pool I had tonight.

    Because you guys are really, really ####### close. Stay alive until Josh Gordon comes back.

    And then maybe...just maybe...my boys just might see you in the postseason.

    Good luck.

  • Miami has a good defense and Tannehill has played better than I expected. What the Dolphins did to San Diego was unbelievable! I'd like to see Miami beat New England in a playoff game just because I am sick of the Patriots (god's gift to the football world) And if the Browns can reach the post season we have a good chance in our division.

  • Miami has a good defense and Tannehill has played better than I expected. What the Dolphins did to San Diego was unbelievable! I'd like to see Miami beat New England in a playoff game just because I am sick of the Patriots (god's gift to the football world) And if the Browns can reach the post season we have a good chance in our division.

    @opal312 said:

    Miami has a good defense and Tannehill has played better than I expected. What the Dolphins did to San Diego was unbelievable! I'd like to see Miami beat New England in a playoff game just because I am sick of the Patriots (god's gift to the football world) And if the Browns can reach the post season we have a good chance in our division.

    Fins need to beat the Jets twice, the Vikings at home, and the Bills at home to have a shot with 9 wins.

    But...that probably won't cut it this year. Here's the fun thing: They play the Ravens at home.

    You scratch our back, we'll scratch yours.

  • It's interesting.

    I signed up here a while ago; I'm a huge Miami fan, but the Browns have had a special place in my heart since Kosar. (Whom I have family connections with, and by all accounts is a very cool dude.)

    Anyway. Beer was involved tonight. So I moseyed in.

    I've been saying this for a couple years now: "The Browns are a QB away from being very serious."

    God, I love Joe Haden.

    Anyway. I called Cleveland in every league and pool I had tonight.

    Because you guys are really, really ####### close. Stay alive until Josh Gordon comes back.

    And then maybe...just maybe...my boys just might see you in the postseason.

    Good luck.

    @the-goat said:

    It's interesting.

    I signed up here a while ago; I'm a huge Miami fan, but the Browns have had a special place in my heart since Kosar. (Whom I have family connections with, and by all accounts is a very cool dude.)

    Anyway. Beer was involved tonight. So I moseyed in.

    I've been saying this for a couple years now: "The Browns are a QB away from being very serious."

    God, I love Joe Haden.

    Anyway. I called Cleveland in every league and pool I had tonight.

    Because you guys are really, really ####### close. Stay alive until Josh Gordon comes back.

    And then maybe...just maybe...my boys just might see you in the postseason.

    Good luck.

    as a fan of the browns i say thanks.

    it's been a long time since we had someone capable behind center AND in the FO and the coaching ranks. i think finally the browns have found some competent individuals to run the team and scout talent.

    btw, that tannehill year was our weeden year and there were many here who wanted that kid. my best freind's son is a miami fan so as long as the teams aren't banging heads on the field i'll root for your team.

    -peace.

  • Miami has a good defense and Tannehill has played better than I expected. What the Dolphins did to San Diego was unbelievable! I'd like to see Miami beat New England in a playoff game just because I am sick of the Patriots (god's gift to the football world) And if the Browns can reach the post season we have a good chance in our division.

    @opal312 said:

    Miami has a good defense...

    Sure am glad I sat them last weekend...