WHO DEY!
-
their to busy eating cinci chili or whatever the fuck that's called.
spaghetti with chili over it and a ton of cheese?
yarp.
Chilli = Good. Spaghetti with pasta sauce = Good. Skyline or Gold Star = Barf. I used to do a takeoff of the Gold Star commercial - instead of "the taste that's taking over". It's the taste will make you vomit.
-
They have one in Ridgepark Square on Ridge Road just north of Brookpark. Not really Chili, but it does the trick.
They have one in Ridgepark Square on Ridge Road just north of Brookpark.
Cincinnatins are now retiring to Brooklyn?
-
I hear nothing but crickets
Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.
-
No cut up hotdogs in it?
-
-
I hear nothing but crickets
Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.
Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.
Me too but I live in Colt country now. Originally from SW Oh. Hamilton!
GO BROWNS
Regarding Lapham, heard from a co-worker who was stuck at work listening to the Bengals radio feed of the game- Old Homer Dave was bitching about the reffing. Really? The guy is so over the top, he ought to be coaching the Ben-gals, not doing color(ed) commentary on the radio. You want a cheerleader doing the work of an analyst? Need a turnover now, great play great play, go go go. Dave, do me a favor- go to the I-75 bridge, jump, and see if you'll live with the fall into the Ohio River. Can't hardly wait to hear Bungle-line this coming Monday on WLW with Homer Dave sucking up to Dalton's 2 qbr.
-
Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball
-
Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball
Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball
Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey
-
Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball
Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey
Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey
I did not know that...
Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...
Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...
-
Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey
I did not know that...
Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...
Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...
I did not know that...
Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...
Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...
Cincinnati claims that they were using Who Dey before the Saints used Who Dat. I don't know and I don't care. Those chants began in the early 80s. I only know that in the 70s if you ordered a Hudepohl you would say Give me a Hudy" and Hudey beer was made in Cinci.
-
They should have adopted another Cincy staple beer, Burger Beer. "I'll have a Bungle Burger"
-
Bungled shit burger with speghettI
-
Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball
Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey
Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey
Never had that one, but Cincy has some damn good beer. I can think of 10 breweries within 20 minutes of the city
-
Enjoy
-
Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey
I did not know that...
Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...
Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...
-
Enjoy
Enjoy
Saddest thing about most of those throws is he had plenty of time That rivals anything Brandon Wee-Done did on a bad day. At least he didn't pull off the underhand flip interception.
After seeing that- it was not only bad, it was epically bad. Mike Brown should demand a refund on 1\2 of what he's paying him.
-
Enjoy
Saddest thing about most of those throws is he had plenty of time That rivals anything Brandon Wee-Done did on a bad day. At least he didn't pull off the underhand flip interception.
After seeing that- it was not only bad, it was epically bad. Mike Brown should demand a refund on 1\2 of what he's paying him.
Did Weedone ever have a PR of 2? He may have and I just blocked it outSaddest thing about most of those throws is he had plenty of time That rivals anything Brandon Wee-Done did on a bad day. At least he didn't pull off the underhand flip interception.
After seeing that- it was not only bad, it was epically bad. Mike Brown should demand a refund on 1\2 of what he's paying him.
-
Enjoy
Enjoy
Noticed this in my Grading review..
Remember the conspiracy theory eruption when Hoyer threw past the LOS and the linesman had moved downfield?
Did Weedone ever have a PR of 2? He may have and I just blocked it out
Wheezy posted around a 5 in his NFL debut...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
