Skip to content

WHO DEY!

The Browns Board
50 21 2.2k
  • They have one in Ridgepark Square on Ridge Road just north of Brookpark. Not really Chili, but it does the trick.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    They have one in Ridgepark Square on Ridge Road just north of Brookpark.

    Cincinnatins are now retiring to Brooklyn?

  • @darkside5 said:

    I hear nothing but crickets

    Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.

    @hoorta said:

    Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.

    Me too but I live in Colt country now. Originally from SW Oh. Hamilton!

    GO BROWNS

  • No cut up hotdogs in it?

  • 1489248_845159405506284_5669122353472059

  • Youve got to be crazy to not like skyline it is a dilacousy.

  • Youve got to be crazy to not like skyline it is a dilacousy.

    @ithika said:

    Youve got to be crazy to not like skyline it is a dilacousy.

    Their chili itself isn't very good imo. Maybe with spaghetti and loads of cheese, but their signature product kinda blows.

  • @darkside5 said:

    I hear nothing but crickets

    Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.

    @hoorta said:

    Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.

    @darkside5 said:

    Me too but I live in Colt country now. Originally from SW Oh. Hamilton!

    GO BROWNS

    Regarding Lapham, heard from a co-worker who was stuck at work listening to the Bengals radio feed of the game- Old Homer Dave was bitching about the reffing. Really? The guy is so over the top, he ought to be coaching the Ben-gals, not doing color(ed) commentary on the radio. You want a cheerleader doing the work of an analyst? Need a turnover now, great play great play, go go go. Dave, do me a favor- go to the I-75 bridge, jump, and see if you'll live with the fall into the Ohio River. Can't hardly wait to hear Bungle-line this coming Monday on WLW with Homer Dave sucking up to Dalton's 2 qbr.

  • Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball

  • Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball

    @blowe said:

    Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball

    Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

  • @blowe said:

    Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball

    Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

    @the-gipper said:

    Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

    I did not know that...

    Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...

    Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

    I did not know that...

    Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...

    Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...

    @tour2ma said:

    I did not know that...

    Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...

    Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...

    Cincinnati claims that they were using Who Dey before the Saints used Who Dat. I don't know and I don't care. Those chants began in the early 80s. I only know that in the 70s if you ordered a Hudepohl you would say Give me a Hudy" and Hudey beer was made in Cinci.

  • They should have adopted another Cincy staple beer, Burger Beer. "I'll have a Bungle Burger"

  • Bungled shit burger with speghettI

  • @blowe said:

    Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball

    Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

    @the-gipper said:

    Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

    Never had that one, but Cincy has some damn good beer. I can think of 10 breweries within 20 minutes of the city

  • Enjoy

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

    I did not know that...

    Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...

    Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...

    @tour2ma said:

    Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...

    ah schoeling's little kings. the mini-bottles were great for throwing at road signs in the sticks of erie county.

  • Enjoy

    @nepatriots said:

    Enjoy

    Saddest thing about most of those throws is he had plenty of time That rivals anything Brandon Wee-Done did on a bad day. At least he didn't pull off the underhand flip interception.

    After seeing that- it was not only bad, it was epically bad. Mike Brown should demand a refund on 1\2 of what he's paying him.

  • @nepatriots said:

    Enjoy

    Saddest thing about most of those throws is he had plenty of time That rivals anything Brandon Wee-Done did on a bad day. At least he didn't pull off the underhand flip interception.

    After seeing that- it was not only bad, it was epically bad. Mike Brown should demand a refund on 1\2 of what he's paying him.

    @hoorta said:

    Saddest thing about most of those throws is he had plenty of time That rivals anything Brandon Wee-Done did on a bad day. At least he didn't pull off the underhand flip interception.

    After seeing that- it was not only bad, it was epically bad. Mike Brown should demand a refund on 1\2 of what he's paying him.

    Did Weedone ever have a PR of 2? He may have and I just blocked it out
  • Enjoy

    @nepatriots said:

    Enjoy

    Noticed this in my Grading review..

    Remember the conspiracy theory eruption when Hoyer threw past the LOS and the linesman had moved downfield?

    @comeonman said:

    Did Weedone ever have a PR of 2? He may have and I just blocked it out

    Wheezy posted around a 5 in his NFL debut...

  • That was pathetic.