The Schedule Game
-
Meant to post this here, damn mobile phones.
Looking at everyone's schedules, it's giving me a headache trying to even venture a guess as to who wins the division.
The best I can see for the Bengals is 8-7-1, losses at Cleveland, at NO, they face Pitt twice and will lose at least 1 of those games, and at least 1 more loss at Houston or at Tampa. If they play better than I expect still don't see better than 9-6-1.
The Ravens will probably be close to that, I still don't see us any worse than 9-7, I'm thinking the deciding game between 10-6 and 9-7 is week 17 against you guys. But unless the offense starts playing like it did earlier in the season or the defense rises above its injuries I don't see any better than 10-6 for us.
Steelers, well it depends which team shows up week to week. They don't have any should lose games or should win games on their schedule, except two against Cincy which logic would suggest to them losing 1 to them. Home games against Saints and Kansas City and road games against Titans, Falcons and the two cincy games. They could be 11-5, or 9-7.
Browns - Hypothetical, I say Browns go 2-1 next 3 weeks, two road games in a row, one against Buffalo that could go either way but I'm gonna predict a loss. That would bring you to 8-4. Next 4 games are Colts, Bengals, Panthers and Ravens. Even splitting those would leave you at 10-6 in line with everyone else. I'm gonna say you go into week 17 10-5. You beat us at home you likely win the division. If you lose, 10-6 is still a good spot to compete with the other AFC teams vying for a wildcard spot.
Very good chance everyone in the division finishes around the same record and with winning records.
-
I don't see the Browns losing again..
Can't go quite that far... Colts, @ Panthers and @ Ravens are a concern. The closer we get to realizing a playoff appearance, the tighter we might play not having been there in so long... plus being so young.
The Bengals look done and cellar bound with "L" written all over 5 of their remaining 7. But they may rise again as they get healthier.
The Steelers look unstoppable with their two toughest games at home.
Not sure about the Ravens... Losing Smith just hurt their 2ndary bad, but I still think of them as having talent. They'll be tested in 4 or 5 games, including by us.
Lotta AFCN football left. The one thing I am sure of, I'll be more interested in it than I've been in yers...
Can't go quite that far... Colts, @ Panthers and @ Ravens are a concern. The closer we get to realizing a playoff appearance, the tighter we might play not having been there in so long... plus being so young.
The Bengals look done and cellar bound with "L" written all over 5 of their remaining 7. But they may rise again as they get healthier.
The Steelers look unstoppable with their two toughest games at home.
Not sure about the Ravens... Losing Smith just hurt their 2ndary bad, but I still think of them as having talent. They'll be tested in 4 or 5 games, including by us.
Lotta AFCN football left. The one thing I am sure of, I'll be more interested in it than I've been in yers...
Panthers aren't very good and will have little to play for by the time you face them.
Ravens are wounded but it's when people count as out that we're the most dangerous.
Still, we have some tough games on the schedule, at NO, San Diego is reeling but still dangerous, the Phins are good at home, and then we have a decent Houston team and than closing the season up against you guys, granted at home but you'll have gordon and cameron likely back against are decimated secondary that performed meh against the Titans with stop gap players signed just last week in the backfield.
-
Browns (6-3)
home Texans 4-5 Win
@Falcons 2-6 Win
@Bills 5-3 Win (6 game win streak? possible?)
home Colts 6-3 Loss
home Bengals 5-3-1 Win
@Panthers 3-5-1 Win
@Ravens 5-4 Loss
Finish: 11-5 (Division Champion) *clinching week 16
Ravens (6-4)
@Saints 4-4 Loss
home Chargers 5-4 Loss
@Dolphins 5-3 Win
home Jaguars 1-8 Win
@Texans 4-5 Win
home Browns 6-3 Win
Finish: 10-6 (Wild Card)
Steelers (6-4)
@Titans 2-6 Win
home Saints 4-4 Win
@Bengals 5-3-1 Loss
@Falcons 2-6 Win
home Chiefs 5-3 Loss
home Bengals 5-3-1 Win
Final: 10-6 (3rd place; knocked out by the Chiefs for the 2nd Wild Card)
Bengals (5-3-1)
@Saints 4-4 Loss
@Texans 4-5 Win
@Buccaneers 1-8 Win
home Steelers 6-3 Win
@Browns 6-3 Loss
home Broncos 6-2 Loss
@Steelers 6-3 Loss
Final: 8-7-1 (Last place; following tough 3 game stretch at the end)
-
AFC Playoff seed prediction:
1 - New England (Home field advantage)
2 - Denver (1st round bye)
3 - Indianapolis (Division winner)
4 - Cleveland (Division winner)
5 - Baltimore (Wild Card #1)
6 - Kansas City (Wild Card #2)
Baltimore @ Cleveland in the first round of the playoffs... book it...
(or don't) -
If we play as good as we did on Thursday, no doubt in my mind we will beat Carolina, Houston, Buffalo, Cinci, The Ratbirds, and Atlanta. Colts will be tough with Luck on the field but if Cleveland in December is as cold as I hope it will be, we can dominate on the ground, I think Luck will struggle in the cold and we will pull out a low scoring victory. Browns will go 11-5 at worst.
-
If we play as good as we did on Thursday, no doubt in my mind we will beat Carolina, Houston, Buffalo, Cinci, The Ratbirds, and Atlanta. Colts will be tough with Luck on the field but if Cleveland in December is as cold as I hope it will be, we can dominate on the ground, I think Luck will struggle in the cold and we will pull out a low scoring victory. Browns will go 11-5 at worst.
If we play as good as we did on Thursday, no doubt in my mind we will beat Carolina, Houston, Buffalo, Cinci, The Ratbirds, and Atlanta. Colts will be tough with Luck on the field but if Cleveland in December is as cold as I hope it will be, we can dominate on the ground, I think Luck will struggle in the cold and we will pull out a low scoring victory. Browns will go 11-5 at worst.
Let's not jump any guns. This team is good enough to beat anybody this year, but we need to get Houston next.
-
Browns (6-3)
home Texans 4-5 Win
@Falcons 2-6 Win
@Bills 5-3 Win (6 game win streak? possible?)
home Colts 6-3 Loss
home Bengals 5-3-1 Win
@Panthers 3-5-1 Win
@Ravens 5-4 Loss
Finish: 11-5 (Division Champion) *clinching week 16
Ravens (6-4)
@Saints 4-4 Loss
home Chargers 5-4 Loss
@Dolphins 5-3 Win
home Jaguars 1-8 Win
@Texans 4-5 Win
home Browns 6-3 Win
Finish: 10-6 (Wild Card)
Steelers (6-4)
@Titans 2-6 Win
home Saints 4-4 Win
@Bengals 5-3-1 Loss
@Falcons 2-6 Win
home Chiefs 5-3 Loss
home Bengals 5-3-1 Win
Final: 10-6 (3rd place; knocked out by the Chiefs for the 2nd Wild Card)
Bengals (5-3-1)
@Saints 4-4 Loss
@Texans 4-5 Win
@Buccaneers 1-8 Win
home Steelers 6-3 Win
@Browns 6-3 Loss
home Broncos 6-2 Loss
@Steelers 6-3 Loss
Final: 8-7-1 (Last place; following tough 3 game stretch at the end)
Browns (6-3)Ravens (6-4)Steelers (6-4)Bengals (5-3-1)
Team color font?
... if Cleveland in December is as cold as I hope it will be, we can dominate on the ground, I think Luck will struggle in the cold and we will pull out a low scoring victory.
Ignore the "TR factor" at your own peril...

-
Browns (6-3)Ravens (6-4)Steelers (6-4)Bengals (5-3-1)
Team color font?
... if Cleveland in December is as cold as I hope it will be, we can dominate on the ground, I think Luck will struggle in the cold and we will pull out a low scoring victory.
Ignore the "TR factor" at your own peril...

-
If we play as good as we did on Thursday, no doubt in my mind we will beat Carolina, Houston, Buffalo, Cinci, The Ratbirds, and Atlanta. Colts will be tough with Luck on the field but if Cleveland in December is as cold as I hope it will be, we can dominate on the ground, I think Luck will struggle in the cold and we will pull out a low scoring victory. Browns will go 11-5 at worst.
If we play as good as we did on Thursday, no doubt in my mind we will beat Carolina, Houston, Buffalo, Cinci, The Ratbirds, and Atlanta. Colts will be tough with Luck on the field but if Cleveland in December is as cold as I hope it will be, we can dominate on the ground, I think Luck will struggle in the cold and we will pull out a low scoring victory. Browns will go 11-5 at worst.
Luck will struggle based on what?
-
This "game " is dangerous.
Never count your chickens before they hatch. One game at a time and no more trap games.
-
The players need to take it one game at a time... I'm a fan, so I do what I want

Touche'
It's definitely hard not to have the mindset that we're the better team than hou, atl, buf and could be 9-3 going into December. But let's take it one at a time, beat Houston.
We're also the better team that Jacksonville, but we weren't that week - hopefully the players learned.
-
Chris, Luck will struggle in the cold like I said, he hasn't proven to be a solid QB in weather as cold and as windy and northern Ohio. Last year when the Colts played at Cinci in December they lost 42-28, when they played at NE in January they lost 43-28.
-
Chris, Luck will struggle in the cold like I said, he hasn't proven to be a solid QB in weather as cold and as windy and northern Ohio. Last year when the Colts played at Cinci in December they lost 42-28, when they played at NE in January they lost 43-28.
Chris, Luck will struggle in the cold like I said, he hasn't proven to be a solid QB in weather as cold and as windy and northern Ohio. Last year when the Colts played at Cinci in December they lost 42-28, when they played at NE in January they lost 43-28.
We seen Hoyer in the cold since high school
it's definitely an advantage it's a home game though -
The players need to take it one game at a time... I'm a fan, so I do what I want

Touche'
It's definitely hard not to have the mindset that we're the better team than hou, atl, buf and could be 9-3 going into December. But let's take it one at a time, beat Houston.
We're also the better team that Jacksonville, but we weren't that week - hopefully the players learned.
Touche'
It's definitely hard not to have the mindset that we're the better team than hou, atl, buf and could be 9-3 going into December. But let's take it one at a time, beat Houston.
We're also the better team that Jacksonville, but we weren't that week - hopefully the players learned.
That's the key. Gotta avoid the trap games. also, Gotta win even when it's ugly.
-
Chris, Luck will struggle in the cold like I said, he hasn't proven to be a solid QB in weather as cold and as windy and northern Ohio. Last year when the Colts played at Cinci in December they lost 42-28, when they played at NE in January they lost 43-28.
Chris, Luck will struggle in the cold like I said, he hasn't proven to be a solid QB in weather as cold and as windy and northern Ohio. Last year when the Colts played at Cinci in December they lost 42-28, when they played at NE in January they lost 43-28.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331208004
Luck was 29/46 for 326 yards and 4TDs. If that's not solid, what is? I'll take it from Hoyer...
-
Chris, Luck will struggle in the cold like I said, he hasn't proven to be a solid QB in weather as cold and as windy and northern Ohio. Last year when the Colts played at Cinci in December they lost 42-28, when they played at NE in January they lost 43-28.
Chris, Luck will struggle in the cold like I said, he hasn't proven to be a solid QB in weather as cold and as windy and northern Ohio. Last year when the Colts played at Cinci in December they lost 42-28, when they played at NE in January they lost 43-28.
Yeah... cause it's not like the Pats and Bengals were any good...

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331208004
Luck was 29/46 for 326 yards and 4TDs. If that's not solid, what is? I'll take it from Hoyer...
Exactly... not to mention he's beaten KC in KC the past 2 Decembers... went 43/72 for 446, 2 TD 0INT.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
