Skip to content

Leaked uniform concept, thoughts?

The Browns Board
41 27 4.5k
  • i just noticed a light brown or gold accent stripe added next to the browns stripes on the helmet and sleeves......

    hope they aren't trying to add another color just to 'add another color'.

    @miktoxic said:

    i just noticed a light brown or gold accent stripe added next to the browns stripes on the helmet and sleeves......

    hope they aren't trying to add another color just to 'add another color'.

    at first I didn't care for the gold accents, but it is quickly growing on me, I especially like the facemask.

  • @miktoxic said:

    i just noticed a light brown or gold accent stripe added next to the browns stripes on the helmet and sleeves......

    hope they aren't trying to add another color just to 'add another color'.

    at first I didn't care for the gold accents, but it is quickly growing on me, I especially like the facemask.

    @roycerolls said:

    at first I didn't care for the gold accents, but it is quickly growing on me, I especially like the facemask.

    brown jersey orange pants

  • Nothing to get excited about, though I doubt the authenticity of this. I don't believe they would actually let this be leaked

  • Nothing to get excited about, though I doubt the authenticity of this. I don't believe they would actually let this be leaked

    @upper-lip said:

    Nothing to get excited about, though I doubt the authenticity of this. I don't believe they would actually let this be leaked

    I wouldnt doubt it....Id hope they would to get the fanbases opinion. Especially with this fanbase
  • Seems like they got the memo browns fans don't want a big change if this is legit.

    Brown facemask, orange pants would be fine with me. As long as we win games though.

  • I must be getting really old, but other than the Orange arm paint, I don't see a whole lot of difference . . . just me ?

    @jafbf said:

    I must be getting really old, but other than the Orange arm paint, I don't see a whole lot of difference . . . just me ?

    The sleeves are a tad different, face mask looks gold and JM is black.

    That's all I can tell.

  • @upper-lip said:

    Nothing to get excited about, though I doubt the authenticity of this. I don't believe they would actually let this be leaked

    I wouldnt doubt it....Id hope they would to get the fanbases opinion. Especially with this fanbase

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I wouldnt doubt it....Id hope they would to get the fanbases opinion. Especially with this fanbase

    Agree... the proverbial "trial balloon"...

  • Nothing to get excited about, though I doubt the authenticity of this. I don't believe they would actually let this be leaked

    @upper-lip said:

    Nothing to get excited about, though I doubt the authenticity of this. I don't believe they would actually let this be leaked

    only thing walter had to post as hoyer looked good and the 'great WR = wins' concept flew out the window thursday night right before his eyes, lol.

    if cincy had only drafted watkins they would have won that game.

  • Leaked uniform concepts? Who cares? IMHO, just more gossip & bullshit speculation. I'll just wait & see what we wear next year & how damn much it matters if we're playing well & winning.

    This is a FOOTBALL board, not some gay ass fashion show.

    Mike

  • ................and strut, and strut, now step and turn

  • ................and strut, and strut, now step and turn

    @d-bone said:

    ................and strut, and strut, now step and turn

    LMAO!

  • ROF,L !!!

  • No gold.

  • @upper-lip said:

    Nothing to get excited about, though I doubt the authenticity of this. I don't believe they would actually let this be leaked

    only thing walter had to post as hoyer looked good and the 'great WR = wins' concept flew out the window thursday night right before his eyes, lol.

    if cincy had only drafted watkins they would have won that game.

    @miktoxic said:

    if cincy had only drafted watkins they would have won that game.

    True dat. They're fools for not trading multiple first round picks for him.

  • I like the colors but this looks like the same cookie cutter uniform that the Tampa Bay Bucs are wearing.