Sore Losers
-
In case anyone missed the video:
Just a proper, WWF body slam. Love it.
-
Wouldn't expect anything less. I remember when Schianos bucs did it to coughlins team. Coughlin got redder than usual.
-
Losers.
-
Only Mike Tomlin can make Rex Ryan look like the better coach. Next, he'll probably try to trip up an opposing player running down the sideline....Oh, wait.
-
Only Mike Tomlin can make Rex Ryan look like the better coach. Next, he'll probably try to trip up an opposing player running down the sideline....Oh, wait.
Only Mike Tomlin can make Rex Ryan look like the better coach. Next, he'll probably try to trip up an opposing player running down the sideline....Oh, wait.
At least when Tomlin did it he got an advantage. Marvin Lewis tried it and just fucked his own team over.
-
I 100% support not giving up. They were still only down 1 score. Twice in the nfl in my memory has a team fumbled in a called knee down and lost. He had a good jump on the snap and very well could have disrupted the play. Who knows. If they were down 20 then yea dick move, but...
-
I would not have noticed that. Guess that was an unplanned thing?
-
Leroy Jenkins style?
-
I 100% support not giving up. They were still only down 1 score. Twice in the nfl in my memory has a team fumbled in a called knee down and lost. He had a good jump on the snap and very well could have disrupted the play. Who knows. If they were down 20 then yea dick move, but...
I 100% support not giving up. They were still only down 1 score. Twice in the nfl in my memory has a team fumbled in a called knee down and lost. He had a good jump on the snap and very well could have disrupted the play. Who knows. If they were down 20 then yea dick move, but...
I kind of agree. 57 seconds left. A team should not give up. If he hit Vick just right he may have cause a fumble before Vick could take a knee. A wholely unlikely situation, but if there were any kind of a chance, you would still want to try something like this.
Even if its like one in a million.
I know, its a cliche moment, but it works here.
-
So if Whitner or another one of our guys went airborne on a kneel down...
Y'all think we'd be getting some bad mugging from ESPN and/or the national press? I sure do. If Mike Mitchell was a Brown they'd be talking about that play for the whole week. Fucking bullshit. The Jets O line should have stomped on Mitchells head for that play. I really wouldn't be terribly sad for Mitchell if one of em had grabbed him the air and slammed him on his head breaking his neck.
-
no we wouldnt.. no they wouldnt.. and why are you still talking about this?
-
Fucking Steeler fan shuddup
no we wouldnt.. no they wouldnt.. and why are you still talking about this?
-
And yeah it happened so long ago I don't know why I would bring it up. Sunday was like...yesterday. I know I usually don't remember things that happened 30 some hours ago.
-
You know the guy was thinking, "if this works, l'll be a hero!!"
But it didn't. And he's not.
-
Fucking Steeler fan shuddup
no we wouldnt.. no they wouldnt.. and why are you still talking about this?
Fucking Steeler fan shuddup
i weep.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
