Ben Tate discontented.
-
What ever label we slap on it T, it still isn't good for the team. I'm not saying he's the reason we lost by any means, but it isn't something heard out of the Broncos or Patriots locker rooms.
-
Today was the first game in my estimation that l saw an attempt at a feature running back.
Crowell was in there a helluva lot.
A helluva lot.
-
Today was the first game in my estimation that l saw an attempt at a feature running back.
Crowell was in there a helluva lot.
A helluva lot.
Today was the first game in my estimation that l saw an attempt at a feature running back.
Crowell was in there a helluva lot.
A helluva lot.
Crow is our future feature back (say that 5 times fast).......... That is if he gets his ball security fixed, and fixed by the end of this season.
-
I thought not shifting the ball while in the hole was a cardinal rule...
I was shocked to see Crow start the 2nd half.
-
I thought not shifting the ball while in the hole was a cardinal rule...
I was shocked to see Crow start the 2nd half.
-
And y'all think Ben Tate is "discontented"...
Marshawn Lynch stayed on field at halftime
Posted by Mike Florio on November 16, 2014, 9:41 PM EST
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch bolted from the locker room quickly after Sundays loss to the Chiefs. At halftime, he didnt even make an appearance there.
Via Mike Silver of NFL Media, Lynch remained on the field throughout intermission of the game.
While Lynch told former teammate and NFL Media analyst Michael Robinson that Lynch didnt go to the locker room because he couldnt walk, Silver wonders aloud (or at least in print) whether Lynch hoped to indicate displeasure with reports that hes on the outs in Seattle. After the game, Lynch spoke by phone with Silver after successfully ducking the reporters assembled in Kansas City for the game.
Do I think Ill be gone after this season? Lynch said. I dont know, man. The Seahawks, their front office gets in the media; they talk a lot. I dont talk too much. I just play the game.
If they have something going on, I dont know about it.
In July, Lynch held out in part to get more money now, given the strong possibility that the Seahawks will cut the cord before the final year of Lynchs deal.
The bigger question for the Seahawks and Lynch is whether the current year of his deal will last beyond Week 17. Now three games behind the Cardinals in the NFC West, the Seahawks currently would be omitted from the postseason field.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/16/marshawn-lynch-stayed-on-field-at-halftime/
-
I can't get down on Lynch. He's not a talker, doesn't use words to stick up for himself or anybody.
Sonehow l respect that.
There's a fine line in using words and actions to mold opinions. Refusing to use one of those is a hard road. And l admire that.
-
Told ya'll. He wouldn't last with an attitude like that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
