Skip to content

2015 Draft

The Browns Board
68 23 2.1k
  • I'd say trade down, gather even more picks and then take the PBA all the way through. We are a very good young team, we need to keep building, that's what's going to make us great.

  • @walterwhite said:

    I want this in a Browns uniform:

    Except that the runner had already made like a 10 yard gain on the play. It would have been more impressive if made at the line of scrimmage.

    @the-gipper said:

    Except that the runner had already made like a 10 yard gain on the play. It would have been more impressive if made at the line of scrimmage.

    His depth on that play was part of the call, that's where he was supposed to be you can tell. As form as that tackle was it's not his best hit, it just looked flashy. He makes "plenty" of tackles at the line of scrimmage or behind. He's a pure form tackler. He's got better fundamentals right now than a lot of NFL players, including some on the Browns. He's a beast. Yes I would love to see him in a Browns Uni. My dream draft would be for him and Bosa to drop to the mid 1st round where it's likely our two picks will be....unfortunately we may have other higher priorities than Bosa but I really do hope we take a hard look at getting a stud ILB'er in the draft. If it's Perryman than I'm fine with that. Dude runs a high 4.4 I think, and is built like a brick shithouse.

  • They actually had him playing a lot of 4-3 OLB and he still looked pretty good. Probably a guy we could play at any of the LB'er spots.

  • I'd say trade down, gather even more picks and then take the PBA all the way through. We are a very good young team, we need to keep building, that's what's going to make us great.

    @poeticg said:

    I'd say trade down, gather even more picks and then take the PBA all the way through. We are a very good young team, we need to keep building, that's what's going to make us great.

    No more trading down. I'm sick of passing on the Watt's, Mack's, Jones, Watkins, Mathews, for the Gilberts, Taylors, and Weedens of the world

  • Just as an fyi, If the draft was today, we'd be picking at 15(Buff) & 23(Browns)...

    And Im still expecting Buff to slide and finish close to .500. So, by the time it's all said and done, Ill be planning on a late 20's pick and a mid teens pick

    @manzier said:

    Just as an fyi, If the draft was today, we'd be picking at 15(Buff) & 23(Browns)...

    And Im still expecting Buff to slide and finish close to .500. So, by the time it's all said and done, Ill be planning on a late 20's pick and a mid teens pick

    I can see why you might think that Buff will slide. Stand at 5-4 now with these games remaining...

    11 Nov 13 8:25PMEST , AT Dolphins

    12 Nov 23 1:00PMEST * Jets

    13 Nov 30 1:00PMEST * Browns

    14 Dec 7 4:05PMEST * AT Broncos

    15 Dec 14 1:00PMEST ) Packers

    16 Dec 21 4:25PMEST * AT Raiders

    17 Dec 28 1:00PMEST * AT Patriots

    Should beat Jets and Raiders. Pats might not have anything at stake in season finale. So only need one win out of the Fins, us, DNV and GB to finish 2 games over...

    This Sunday at MIA should be interesting...

  • @manzier said:

    Just as an fyi, If the draft was today, we'd be picking at 15(Buff) & 23(Browns)...

    And Im still expecting Buff to slide and finish close to .500. So, by the time it's all said and done, Ill be planning on a late 20's pick and a mid teens pick

    I can see why you might think that Buff will slide. Stand at 5-4 now with these games remaining...

    11 Nov 13 8:25PMEST , AT Dolphins

    12 Nov 23 1:00PMEST * Jets

    13 Nov 30 1:00PMEST * Browns

    14 Dec 7 4:05PMEST * AT Broncos

    15 Dec 14 1:00PMEST ) Packers

    16 Dec 21 4:25PMEST * AT Raiders

    17 Dec 28 1:00PMEST * AT Patriots

    Should beat Jets and Raiders. Pats might not have anything at stake in season finale. So only need one win out of the Fins, us, DNV and GB to finish 2 games over...

    This Sunday at MIA should be interesting...

    @tour2ma said:

    I can see why you might think that Buff will slide. Stand at 5-4 now with these games remaining...

    11 Nov 13 8:25PMEST , AT Dolphins

    12 Nov 23 1:00PMEST * Jets

    13 Nov 30 1:00PMEST * Browns

    14 Dec 7 4:05PMEST * AT Broncos

    15 Dec 14 1:00PMEST ) Packers

    16 Dec 21 4:25PMEST * AT Raiders

    17 Dec 28 1:00PMEST * AT Patriots

    Should beat Jets and Raiders. Pats might not have anything at stake in season finale. So only need one win out of the Fins, us, DNV and GB to finish 2 games over...

    This Sunday at MIA should be interesting...

    Yep. I only have them winning 2 or 3 more. So, hoping for 7-9 or 8-8. Should be a great game with Mia.....goooo fins!

  • @manzier said:

    Just as an fyi, If the draft was today, we'd be picking at 15(Buff) & 23(Browns)...

    And Im still expecting Buff to slide and finish close to .500. So, by the time it's all said and done, Ill be planning on a late 20's pick and a mid teens pick

    I can see why you might think that Buff will slide. Stand at 5-4 now with these games remaining...

    11 Nov 13 8:25PMEST , AT Dolphins

    12 Nov 23 1:00PMEST * Jets

    13 Nov 30 1:00PMEST * Browns

    14 Dec 7 4:05PMEST * AT Broncos

    15 Dec 14 1:00PMEST ) Packers

    16 Dec 21 4:25PMEST * AT Raiders

    17 Dec 28 1:00PMEST * AT Patriots

    Should beat Jets and Raiders. Pats might not have anything at stake in season finale. So only need one win out of the Fins, us, DNV and GB to finish 2 games over...

    This Sunday at MIA should be interesting...

    @tour2ma said:

    This Sunday at MIA should be interesting...

    that's tonite on NFL network and it will be very interesting.

  • @tour2ma said:

    This Sunday at MIA should be interesting...

    that's tonite on NFL network and it will be very interesting.

    @miktoxic said:

    that's tonite on NFL network and it will be very interesting.

    lol... bad enough that I've seen the promo for the game a dozen times, but I posted the damn schedule... 😵

  • Meanwhile back at the thread... seems like we might want to nab a FB sometime on Day 3...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Except that the runner had already made like a 10 yard gain on the play. It would have been more impressive if made at the line of scrimmage.

    His depth on that play was part of the call, that's where he was supposed to be you can tell. As form as that tackle was it's not his best hit, it just looked flashy. He makes "plenty" of tackles at the line of scrimmage or behind. He's a pure form tackler. He's got better fundamentals right now than a lot of NFL players, including some on the Browns. He's a beast. Yes I would love to see him in a Browns Uni. My dream draft would be for him and Bosa to drop to the mid 1st round where it's likely our two picks will be....unfortunately we may have other higher priorities than Bosa but I really do hope we take a hard look at getting a stud ILB'er in the draft. If it's Perryman than I'm fine with that. Dude runs a high 4.4 I think, and is built like a brick shithouse.

    @clevfan4life said:

    His depth on that play was part of the call, that's where he was supposed to be you can tell. As form as that tackle was it's not his best hit, it just looked flashy. He makes "plenty" of tackles at the line of scrimmage or behind. He's a pure form tackler. He's got better fundamentals right now than a lot of NFL players, including some on the Browns. He's a beast. Yes I would love to see him in a Browns Uni. My dream draft would be for him and Bosa to drop to the mid 1st round where it's likely our two picks will be....unfortunately we may have other higher priorities than Bosa but I really do hope we take a hard look at getting a stud ILB'er in the draft. If it's Perryman than I'm fine with that. Dude runs a high 4.4 I think, and is built like a brick shithouse.

    That would be sweet to have both of them.

  • Bosa isn't eligible until 2016, sorry.

    That guy would likely be the top pick in the draft with Oakland selecting first.

  • I just want an enforcer in the middle, here are the top 10 hits of Denzel Perryman's career.

    He's projected as a late 1st rounder to early 2nd rounder and is a complete run stuffer/play maker. He's Chris Borland but way better.

  • He seems to have a nose for the ball at least.

  • Bosa isn't eligible until 2016, sorry.

    That guy would likely be the top pick in the draft with Oakland selecting first.

    @walterwhite said:

    Bosa isn't eligible until 2016, sorry.

    That guy would likely be the top pick in the draft with Oakland selecting first.

    Yea, right, forgot.

  • A couple of names that I keep on seeing in mock drafts is Kevin White, WR from West Virginia and Devin Fuchess, TE from Michigan. Honestly I only see us going after one of them if we don't resign Cameron in the off-season in which case I see us going for Fuchess.

    I predict DL as the other 1st round pick for us depending on if Sheard stays or goes. Probably goes since it seems like he hasn't played much this year.

  • Baddest fucking linebacker in football

    USATSI_7551327_154511058_lowres-420x493.

    @walterwhite said:

    Baddest fucking linebacker in football

    USATSI_7551327_154511058_lowres-420x493.

    So at least we know this guy is gonna bust.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Baddest fucking linebacker in football

    USATSI_7551327_154511058_lowres-420x493.

    So at least we know this guy is gonna bust.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    So at least we know this guy is gonna bust.

    I'm not sure what you mean?

  • Too early to speculate on underclassmen and no way we spend a first on a WR or a TE.

  • I wouldn't be surprised if we go defense with our first rounders. We still need a stud linebacker and DL may be a position of need depending on who we resign. OL and DB depth and a TE or WR in the later rounds.

  • our D backfield is one of our strengths now with plenty of depth. both lines need some additions (can't let one player's injury downgrade the whole shebang). LB for sure and yes a WR even though the mix match bag of guys farmer put together have done admirably.