Skip to content

2015 Draft

The Browns Board
68 23 2.1k
  • He seems to have a nose for the ball at least.

  • Bosa isn't eligible until 2016, sorry.

    That guy would likely be the top pick in the draft with Oakland selecting first.

    @walterwhite said:

    Bosa isn't eligible until 2016, sorry.

    That guy would likely be the top pick in the draft with Oakland selecting first.

    Yea, right, forgot.

  • A couple of names that I keep on seeing in mock drafts is Kevin White, WR from West Virginia and Devin Fuchess, TE from Michigan. Honestly I only see us going after one of them if we don't resign Cameron in the off-season in which case I see us going for Fuchess.

    I predict DL as the other 1st round pick for us depending on if Sheard stays or goes. Probably goes since it seems like he hasn't played much this year.

  • Baddest fucking linebacker in football

    USATSI_7551327_154511058_lowres-420x493.

    @walterwhite said:

    Baddest fucking linebacker in football

    USATSI_7551327_154511058_lowres-420x493.

    So at least we know this guy is gonna bust.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Baddest fucking linebacker in football

    USATSI_7551327_154511058_lowres-420x493.

    So at least we know this guy is gonna bust.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    So at least we know this guy is gonna bust.

    I'm not sure what you mean?

  • Too early to speculate on underclassmen and no way we spend a first on a WR or a TE.

  • I wouldn't be surprised if we go defense with our first rounders. We still need a stud linebacker and DL may be a position of need depending on who we resign. OL and DB depth and a TE or WR in the later rounds.

  • our D backfield is one of our strengths now with plenty of depth. both lines need some additions (can't let one player's injury downgrade the whole shebang). LB for sure and yes a WR even though the mix match bag of guys farmer put together have done admirably.

  • @poeticg said:

    I'd say trade down, gather even more picks and then take the PBA all the way through. We are a very good young team, we need to keep building, that's what's going to make us great.

    No more trading down. I'm sick of passing on the Watt's, Mack's, Jones, Watkins, Mathews, for the Gilberts, Taylors, and Weedens of the world

    @walterwhite said:

    No more trading down. I'm sick of passing on the Watt's, Mack's, Jones, Watkins, Mathews, for the Gilberts, Taylors, and Weedens of the world

    lols, I agree. If both our picks are low picks though than I'm not against trading down OR trading both picks for something higher.

  • I just want an enforcer in the middle, here are the top 10 hits of Denzel Perryman's career.

    He's projected as a late 1st rounder to early 2nd rounder and is a complete run stuffer/play maker. He's Chris Borland but way better.

    @walterwhite said:

    I just want an enforcer in the middle, here are the top 10 hits of Denzel Perryman's career.

    He's projected as a late 1st rounder to early 2nd rounder and is a complete run stuffer/play maker. He's Chris Borland but way better.

    Borland is beasting for the 9'ers...dude just had like what, 20 tackles in one game? I wanted Clev to take either him or Bullough...I think either one of those guys would have been a better compliment to Dansby. Both went 2nd round too. I think Borland was a sleeper hit for the 9'ers

  • @walterwhite said:

    I just want an enforcer in the middle, here are the top 10 hits of Denzel Perryman's career.

    He's projected as a late 1st rounder to early 2nd rounder and is a complete run stuffer/play maker. He's Chris Borland but way better.

    Borland is beasting for the 9'ers...dude just had like what, 20 tackles in one game? I wanted Clev to take either him or Bullough...I think either one of those guys would have been a better compliment to Dansby. Both went 2nd round too. I think Borland was a sleeper hit for the 9'ers

    @clevfan4life said:

    Both went 2nd round too. I think Borland was a sleeper hit for the 9'ers

    Borland was selected in the 3rd round (pick 77)

    Bullough went undrafted.

    Regardless, our defense needs an enforcer and Perryman can be that guy.

  • Hell, package picks and move up to get Randy Gregory. The way he's moved around in the Nebraska defense would be perfect for Pettine to utilize. I'm drooling just thinking about him lighting up Flacco, Ginger, and Rapist.

  • Hell, package picks and move up to get Randy Gregory. The way he's moved around in the Nebraska defense would be perfect for Pettine to utilize. I'm drooling just thinking about him lighting up Flacco, Ginger, and Rapist.

    @broganreynik said:

    Hell, package picks and move up to get Randy Gregory. The way he's moved around in the Nebraska defense would be perfect for Pettine to utilize. I'm drooling just thinking about him lighting up Flacco, Ginger, and Rapist.

    Calm down - you don't even know if Dalton will still be there next season 😉

  • @broganreynik said:

    Hell, package picks and move up to get Randy Gregory. The way he's moved around in the Nebraska defense would be perfect for Pettine to utilize. I'm drooling just thinking about him lighting up Flacco, Ginger, and Rapist.

    Calm down - you don't even know if Dalton will still be there next season 😉

    @gftchris said:

    Calm down - you don't even know if Dalton will still be there next season 😉

    And for all we know big Ben could wreck his motorcycle again in the offseason

  • What LB position does Perryman play? I Googled him and everything just said LB, no mention of ILB or OLB, I'm guessing he is ILB though. With the way that Dansby and Kirksey have played so far this year I don't think we would spend a 1st rounder on an ILB.

    I see DL as one of the picks and RT as another.

  • What LB position does Perryman play? I Googled him and everything just said LB, no mention of ILB or OLB, I'm guessing he is ILB though. With the way that Dansby and Kirksey have played so far this year I don't think we would spend a 1st rounder on an ILB.

    I see DL as one of the picks and RT as another.

    @sheepdog said:

    What LB position does Perryman play? I Googled him and everything just said LB, no mention of ILB or OLB, I'm guessing he is ILB though. With the way that Dansby and Kirksey have played so far this year I don't think we would spend a 1st rounder on an ILB.

    I see DL as one of the picks and RT as another.

    I'm inclined to agree. Dansby's playing well, and Kirksey has looked good while also forcing robertson to step up. Both should only be better next year.

    I can see Farmer/Pettine being 'build from the lines' guys, especially with the QB situation under control, and CBs sorted for the next year (assuming they give Gilbert that time)

  • Perry an is an ILB. Can always move Kirksey back to OLB, his college position.

  • Perry an is an ILB. Can always move Kirksey back to OLB, his college position.

    @tour2ma said:

    Perry an is an ILB. Can always move Kirksey back to OLB, his college position.

    There's a reason he was moved inside, though.

  • Let's not forget Dansby's age dictates that he is a stop-gap. This FO won't hesitate to pull the trigger on a LB if they feel he represents the BPA

  • I would love to go defensive front 7 with the first 2 picks.

    2nd round - receiver (Rashad Greene is the guy I like)

    3rd round - TE or O-Line