Oregon #2?
-
What a fucking crock.
This playoff has to go to 8 teams.
-
Every week things are shaken up. And it really doesn't matter if you are ranked #1,2,3,4.....as long as you are part of that top 4. There is no "home field" advantage per se in this playoff as I believe the semis are being played in the Rose Bowl and the Sugar Bowl.
And I believe the championship game is being played in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas (Jerry World), no?
-
Every week things are shaken up. And it really doesn't matter if you are ranked #1,2,3,4.....as long as you are part of that top 4. There is no "home field" advantage per se in this playoff as I believe the semis are being played in the Rose Bowl and the Sugar Bowl.
And I believe the championship game is being played in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas (Jerry World), no?
Every week things are shaken up. And it really doesn't matter if you are ranked #1,2,3,4.....as long as you are part of that top 4. There is no "home field" advantage per se in this playoff as I believe the semis are being played in the Rose Bowl and the Sugar Bowl.
And I believe the championship game is being played in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas (Jerry World), no?
Wow Gipper, I cannot believe you wrote that.
Sugar Bowl has been a southern homestead for 50 years, Rose Bowl a western habitat as well. Some team(s) will have an obvious advantage.
-
Every week things are shaken up. And it really doesn't matter if you are ranked #1,2,3,4.....as long as you are part of that top 4. There is no "home field" advantage per se in this playoff as I believe the semis are being played in the Rose Bowl and the Sugar Bowl.
And I believe the championship game is being played in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas (Jerry World), no?
Wow Gipper, I cannot believe you wrote that.
Sugar Bowl has been a southern homestead for 50 years, Rose Bowl a western habitat as well. Some team(s) will have an obvious advantage.
Wow Gipper, I cannot believe you wrote that.
Sugar Bowl has been a southern homestead for 50 years, Rose Bowl a western habitat as well. Some team(s) will have an obvious advantage.
Yeah, Alabama playing at the Superdome, is a HUGE home field for them, especially if they play Oregon there. It will be 90% Bama fans
What if TCU makes it to the title game, they are located less then 20 miles from AT&T stadium. (Jerry World)
They should have one of the playoff games in the North. Maybe at ND stadium or Soldier Field or Browns Stadium
-
Every week things are shaken up. And it really doesn't matter if you are ranked #1,2,3,4.....as long as you are part of that top 4. There is no "home field" advantage per se in this playoff as I believe the semis are being played in the Rose Bowl and the Sugar Bowl.
And I believe the championship game is being played in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas (Jerry World), no?
Wow Gipper, I cannot believe you wrote that.
Sugar Bowl has been a southern homestead for 50 years, Rose Bowl a western habitat as well. Some team(s) will have an obvious advantage.
Wow Gipper, I cannot believe you wrote that.
Sugar Bowl has been a southern homestead for 50 years, Rose Bowl a western habitat as well. Some team(s) will have an obvious advantage.
Yes, but some scenarios have suggested that the top seeded teams have games in their home field. I would rather have a neutral field than a home field.
And how about this: Let's say that the final four teams are FSU/Ala/Ore/Ohio St.
Pit FSU and Alabama together in the Rose Bowl, and Ohio St./Ore in the Sugar bowl.
That would make both locations really quite neutral, no?
-
Wow Gipper, I cannot believe you wrote that.
Sugar Bowl has been a southern homestead for 50 years, Rose Bowl a western habitat as well. Some team(s) will have an obvious advantage.
Yeah, Alabama playing at the Superdome, is a HUGE home field for them, especially if they play Oregon there. It will be 90% Bama fans
What if TCU makes it to the title game, they are located less then 20 miles from AT&T stadium. (Jerry World)
They should have one of the playoff games in the North. Maybe at ND stadium or Soldier Field or Browns Stadium
Yeah, Alabama playing at the Superdome, is a HUGE home field for them, especially if they play Oregon there. It will be 90% Bama fans
What if TCU makes it to the title game, they are located less then 20 miles from AT&T stadium. (Jerry World)
They should have one of the playoff games in the North. Maybe at ND stadium or Soldier Field or Browns Stadium
If they did that it would be in a dome, like in Indy/Detroit.
But right now, the plan is to use the traditional New Year's Day Bowls for the semis, thus, this year you have the Sugar and Rose as the semis, and the Cotton as the Final....at least I think that is the plan.
-
Tcu won't make the title game, they are way overrated.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login