Respect from a Ravens Fan
-
afcnorthravensfan509 said:
Thank you. I appreciate that.
Well even the Browns forgot to show up against Jacksonville (heck, we laid an egg there in 2011 I think. We didn't get a first down until the last 2 minutes of the first half.)
Bengals I think are done. So scratch them off the list.
Steelers, while impressive weeks before, suffered a letdown game against the Jets. I expect them back in full swing the rest of the season.
If we both go into week 17 10-5, whoever wins that game has a good shot to win the division. If anyone finishes 12-4 that locks it, but the only team with a remote chance is the Browns, and I'm not hating when I say I can't see you guys only losing 1 more game the rest of the season because there are some good to great teams left on that schedule, Colts, Falcons, Bills, Texans, Panthers and of course the Ravens are all decent to really good teams, and 4 out of those 6 are on the road.
So, If we manage to get to week 17 10-5 it'll be interesting. If we fall to 6 losses before then, The division will likely fall to either the Browns or the Steelers. 12-4 likely wins it outright, 11-5 still good chance, 10-6 would only win based on unforeseeable tie breakers.
I've blocked the JAX game from my memory, lol, but that is the only game we lost where we were favored to win. Steelers dropped to both Jets and Bucs, and I'm not sure who was favored in Ravens losses. Steelers do probably have the easiest schedule going forward, so 10 wins looks very possible for them.
I see the floor at 9 wins and the ceiling at 11 for the Browns so yeah, going into Baltimore at 10-5 would be really interesting and possible. I honestly don't see the ravens winning 5 of their last 6 games with their remaining schedule, but you never know. I think it will still be an important game, possibly a situation where Ravens are in a spoiler position.
I've blocked the JAX game from my memory, lol, but that is the only game we lost where we were favored to win. Steelers dropped to both Jets and Bucs, and I'm not sure who was favored in Ravens losses. Steelers do probably have the easiest schedule going forward, so 10 wins looks very possible for them.
I see the floor at 9 wins and the ceiling at 11 for the Browns so yeah, going into Baltimore at 10-5 would be really interesting and possible. I honestly don't see the ravens winning 5 of their last 6 games with their remaining schedule, but you never know. I think it will still be an important game, possibly a situation where Ravens are in a spoiler position.
It'll be tough. @Miami and @NO are the two games that worry me. We can afford to lose 1 if we win at the other, and the rest up to you guys aren't much to write home about - Chargers are reeling and we play at Baltimore, Jags (hopefully not a repeat of both of our games since it's at Baltimore not jacksonville), and the Texans. I'll know more once we face the Saints after our Bye and see how our secondary holds up and if Flacco returns to early season form.
I'd rather the Browns win than anyone except us of course, so go get em!
-
The unflappable Ravens fan! Right on.
I understand you picked up a former FB of ours, Kiero Small. Does your offense utilize a FB much? Some here think it was more of a brain picking move on the part of the Ravens.
-
The unflappable Ravens fan! Right on.
I understand you picked up a former FB of ours, Kiero Small. Does your offense utilize a FB much? Some here think it was more of a brain picking move on the part of the Ravens.
The unflappable Ravens fan! Right on.
I understand you picked up a former FB of ours, Kiero Small. Does your offense utilize a FB much? Some here think it was more of a brain picking move on the part of the Ravens.
We use our Kyle Jcyscyk(sp?) a lot as both a lead blocker an h back or te.
Tbh we probably got him mostly for information lol, but we are thin at te, so adding depth at fb let's use Kyle as a receiver more often
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login