Browns win big Sunday
-
28-7
West and Crowell go for 150 and 2 TD's
Hoyer has a TD and Mallett throws a pick 6 to Joe Haden.
28-7
West and Crowell go for 150 and 2 TD's
Hoyer has a TD and Mallett throws a pick 6 to Joe Haden.
You don't think Tate will have a big game? After the midweek story on him and against his old team, l think he will. He's gotta know put up or shut up is in full effect.
-
I see quite a bit of two TE sets to try and keep Watt and maybe Clowney out of our backfield. Close game at the half. We dominate the second half for a 27-13 win.
-
Hopefully we just find a way to win. This is the NFL, and there are no easy games................. Hopefully the players aren't thinking the same as you guys! If they are, I have one word for them - Jaguars
Hopefully we just find a way to win. This is the NFL, and there are no easy games................. Hopefully the players aren't thinking the same as you guys! If they are, I have one word for them - Jaguars
EXACTLY.
hopefully (you're gonna hear that word a lot from me the rest of the season) pettine and crew have been beating the JAX loss into their heads all week.
-
I had a good gut feeling last week going into the Cincy game... I have a bad gut feeling about this week... I hope my gut is just screwing with me...
This will NOT be an easy game. Don't be surprised to see Foster run wild early in the game. If we can't stop him, I don't see us winning. Plus, they have JJ Watt... and we don't...
I KNOW we got what it takes to win, so I am just hoping we play 100% like we did against Cincy If WE play well... we win by 10...
-
I had a good gut feeling last week going into the Cincy game... I have a bad gut feeling about this week... I hope my gut is just screwing with me...
This will NOT be an easy game. Don't be surprised to see Foster run wild early in the game. If we can't stop him, I don't see us winning. Plus, they have JJ Watt... and we don't...
I KNOW we got what it takes to win, so I am just hoping we play 100% like we did against Cincy If WE play well... we win by 10...
I had a good gut feeling last week going into the Cincy game... I have a bad gut feeling about this week... I hope my gut is just screwing with me...
This will NOT be an easy game. Don't be surprised to see Foster run wild early in the game. If we can't stop him, I don't see us winning. Plus, they have JJ Watt... and we don't...
I KNOW we got what it takes to win, so I am just hoping we play 100% like we did against Cincy If WE play well... we win by 10...
Foster not trained all week. We might get lucky on that front.
-
I have a very good feeling about this one & think the Browns will handle them just fine.
Just can't imagine this team beating us at home(& in the cold).
As the weather gets worse & worse, I look for Hoyer and West to really start shining and prove their worth in the snow. West was talking this week about how he once ran for 300+ yards in a snow storm. Hahaha.
Hoyer(Cleve & Mich) vs Mallet(Arkansas)
West(Balt) vs Foster(New Mexico)
-
Cushing? You mean the druggy who ever since he got off them i never hear his name anymore? Yeah he has SOME good games like a 17 combined tackles against the Giants but then he has 1 combined tackle against the Steelers
-
According to WKYC's Jim Donovan:
Foster hasn't practiced all week and is nursing a groin injury. He will be a game time decision.
Gipson didn't practice until Friday, and is questionable.
Cameron & Taylor are out for the year.
-
Cushing? You mean the druggy who ever since he got off them i never hear his name anymore? Yeah he has SOME good games like a 17 combined tackles against the Giants but then he has 1 combined tackle against the Steelers
Cushing? You mean the druggy who ever since he got off them i never hear his name anymore? Yeah he has SOME good games like a 17 combined tackles against the Giants but then he has 1 combined tackle against the Steelers
Either him or the Cushing that has missed the better part of the past two seasons with knee injuries, but when on the field is considered to be the heart of that unit.
-
Latest weather forecast is high 40, cloudy no rain or snow.
-
Anyone venture to guess where Watt & Clowney are going to line up?
I see Watt testing McDonald early and often, and we may have to have Bito or Greco help out.
Clowney vs JT will be epic.
-
Adam Schefter tweets that the Browns have signed LB Keith Pough from the practice squad.
-
Foster is expected to start...
What got my attention yesterday was that not only is Clowney expected to play, but Cushing. Their D is going to be sky high...
Foster is expected to start...
What got my attention yesterday was that not only is Clowney expected to play, but Cushing. Their D is going to be sky high...
Heard from one of my fantasy experts- Foster almost never practices during the week- and shows up for the game. Yeah, with those two back, the Texans front 7 have to be among the best in the NFL.
-
I can't see Houston winning this game unless Clowney is the beast Houston hopes he is. Texans will run the ball a lot and hope Watt and buddies wreak havoc. Might be a tricky game, Houston always seems to play close games.
-
Foster has been downgraded to out on Sunday, so whoever told you he was expected to start made you look dumb
-
Anyone venture to guess where Watt & Clowney are going to line up?
I see Watt testing McDonald early and often, and we may have to have Bito or Greco help out.
Clowney vs JT will be epic.
Clowney vs JT will be epic.
This to me will be the key to the game. I hope Joe takes his ass to school.
Seriously, at some point l wanna see JT drive his vehicle onto the field, put Jadaveon in the back seat, and drop him off at the closest public school with a Scooby Doo lunchbox.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
