Atlanta game
-
Hi all.
I'm flying in from England for my annual Browns trip and will be attending the games against Atlanta, Buffalo and Indy.
Just wondering if anyone knows what hotel the Browns are staying at while in Atlanta and when they are due to arrive and also if any Browns fans are planning to greet the team on their arrival at the hotel.
-
NFL teams stay at Marriott hotels. My guess would be the Renaissance. Atlanta has a few, so check the one closest to the stadium.
-
Saturday 3:30. Ritz Carlton 181Peachtree St NE This is according to the Hotlanta Browns Backers
-
NFL teams stay at Marriott hotels. My guess would be the Renaissance. Atlanta has a few, so check the one closest to the stadium.
-
If you're making the road trip 'Peen- Dan and Joe are flying down for the game- if you're interested in hooking up, PM me and I'll get you their cell #s.
Thanks. I left it to a gameday decision. It's raining, so I'll pass.
After last weeks 12 hour drive home....6.6 just to get to Cincy, I don't feel like driving home in the dark and wet, even if it is only 110 miles to the stadium.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login