Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
145 42 6.7k
  • B BrownsDawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, Browns fans! 🙂 Our 6-3, and AFC North leading Cleveland Browns continue their surgence this season as they host the 4-5 Houston Texans come to First Energy Stadium for a 1:05 Eastern Standard Time kickoff. A win by the Browns in the 8th all-time regular season meeting will both end a two game losing streak over the Texans, but also even the series at four games apiece.

    NO further injuries, win your seventh game today, and GO BROWNS!!!!! 🙂😎😉😄

  • upper lipU upper lip wrote on last edited by
    #2

    The soup officiates the wicked competition.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'm starting to see this (guy? Bot?) as a good luck charm. Would almost be disappointed if he didnt show up.

    Z

  • P PurplePantyWaste wrote on last edited by
    #4

    No ravens game today so I might follow the game online. Not sure I'm rooting for you guys as a win doesn't help my ravens, but good luck!

  • No ravens game today so I might follow the game online. Not sure I'm rooting for you guys as a win doesn't help my ravens, but good luck!

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #5

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    No ravens game today so I might follow the game online. Not sure I'm rooting for you guys as a win doesn't help my ravens, but good luck!

    Quit being so damn nice! I want to give you a villain name like the "Purple Lesion" or something.

    Zombo

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    No ravens game today so I might follow the game online. Not sure I'm rooting for you guys as a win doesn't help my ravens, but good luck!

    Quit being so damn nice! I want to give you a villain name like the "Purple Lesion" or something.

    Zombo

    P PurplePantyWaste wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Zombo said:

    Quit being so damn nice! I want to give you a villain name like the "Purple Lesion" or something.

    Zombo

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    Browns should win if they can hold back the pass rush. Pound the rock early and often

  • Zombo said:

    Quit being so damn nice! I want to give you a villain name like the "Purple Lesion" or something.

    Zombo

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    Browns should win if they can hold back the pass rush. Pound the rock early and often

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #7

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    Browns should win if they can hold back the pass rush. Pound the rock early and often

    It helps our prospects that Foster is out, too. The team that runs the ball best is going to win this one.

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    Browns should win if they can hold back the pass rush. Pound the rock early and often

    It helps our prospects that Foster is out, too. The team that runs the ball best is going to win this one.

    P PurplePantyWaste wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @osiris said:

    It helps our prospects that Foster is out, too. The team that runs the ball best is going to win this one.

    Agreed

  • Zombo said:

    Quit being so damn nice! I want to give you a villain name like the "Purple Lesion" or something.

    Zombo

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    Browns should win if they can hold back the pass rush. Pound the rock early and often

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    This board has freaked after every single loss since 99, why would that change now?

    Zombo

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    This board has freaked after every single loss since 99, why would that change now?

    Zombo

    P PurplePantyWaste wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Zombo said:

    This board has freaked after every single loss since 99, why would that change now?

    Zombo

    Lol. Hopefully not to the level of "Fuck Brian 'Garbage' Hoyer" threads.
  • Hi, Browns fans! 🙂 Our 6-3, and AFC North leading Cleveland Browns continue their surgence this season as they host the 4-5 Houston Texans come to First Energy Stadium for a 1:05 Eastern Standard Time kickoff. A win by the Browns in the 8th all-time regular season meeting will both end a two game losing streak over the Texans, but also even the series at four games apiece.

    NO further injuries, win your seventh game today, and GO BROWNS!!!!! 🙂😎😉😄

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #11

    Forecast looks a tad better than yesterday's...

    A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

    @brownsdawgpound said:

    ... end a two game losing streak over the Texans...

    Zombo said:

    I'm starting to see this (guy? Bot?) as a good luck charm. Would almost be disappointed if he didnt show up.

    Unusual phrasing to say the least...

    I can't figure the angle... but you may be right. We are undefeated in the regular season when BDP has started his "Official" threads...

    He(?) posted one Week 1 vs. Steelers, but it looks like a Mod may have merged it into another thread... A move that likely cost us a win... Bastage!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    AT 9 am here in Cleveland, it is Sunny and 32 degrees

  • I'm starting to see this (guy? Bot?) as a good luck charm. Would almost be disappointed if he didnt show up.

    Z

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Zombo said:

    I'm starting to see this (guy? Bot?) as a good luck charm. Would almost be disappointed if he didnt show up.

    Z

    I'm starting to wonder about that too Z, he never posts after he starts the thread.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    If I'm not mistaken, have we not already played against Mallet but not as a starter?? As a Texan or Pats?? Tape always helps.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #15

    according to ESPN the Browns have never faced Mallett.

    He did play against OSU when he was at meatchicken. in 2007

    And he played OSU in the Sugar Bowl in 2010

  • Zombo said:

    I'm starting to see this (guy? Bot?) as a good luck charm. Would almost be disappointed if he didnt show up.

    Z

    I'm starting to wonder about that too Z, he never posts after he starts the thread.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @hoorta said:

    I'm starting to wonder about that too Z, he never posts after he starts the thread.

    Actually he(?) has...

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #17

    This is his first year with the Texans. I don't think we played him with the pats

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Things i expect to hear today.

    " He bounced up like a Rubber Mallet"

    " Hes getting knocked around like a Croquet Ball, instead of a Mallet"

    "Mallet was Hammered by Kruger on that play!"

    "Mallet is in full swing"

    " Hes standing back in the pocket like a wooden Mallet"

    Etc etc

    Feel free to add your own....

  • Zombo said:

    Quit being so damn nice! I want to give you a villain name like the "Purple Lesion" or something.

    Zombo

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    Browns should win if they can hold back the pass rush. Pound the rock early and often

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #19

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    I will say this, if you guys lose I hope this board won't freak out like many did the last loss. Losses happen.

    Browns should win if they can hold back the pass rush. Pound the rock early and often

    Oh, they'll overreact and freak out all right. Guaranteed.

    In fact, if you watch it here, I promise someone will be losing it before the end of the first drive

    But, in the end, the Browns will dominate defensively and Mallet(and his offense) will not dominate anything. We win comfortably.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    And Mallet hits Johnson! Ooh that hurt...