Skip to content

Did Crowell Just Fumble?

The Browns Board
6 6 464
  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm stuck watching NFL Game Day down here in Tampa. Did Crowell just fumble! Is Terrance West in the game? Please don't let JJ Watt score anymore touchdowns.

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I'm going to respond to this thread even though I don't want to. Cushing threw a blind fist out there and knocked the ball out. Nothing but freakish

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Fumble in the red zone. Changed the game and not for the better

  • I'm going to respond to this thread even though I don't want to. Cushing threw a blind fist out there and knocked the ball out. Nothing but freakish

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @comeonman said:

    I'm going to respond to this thread even though I don't want to. Cushing threw a blind fist out there and knocked the ball out...

    ... as Crow was swapping the ball from both arms to his right arm only as he hit the hole.

    There... completed the description.

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    just plain out unacceptable

  • A Andruw u wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Yep, the missed FG and losing 3 or 7 points on Crowell's fumble changed everything. It coulda/woulda/shoulda been 13-7 or 17-7 and kicking to Houston with about a minute left in the half. Instead, we're down 14-7 at half.

    We end up throwing it 52 plays to 24 runs. Houston's pass rush+no running/play-action threat=a fugly 2nd half (and allowed Houston to keep killing us on the ground).

    Wasted points vs. Jacksonville (for what should've been an "ugly" yet effective 9-0 halftime lead) turned the game around, too.