Hoyer's contract
-
If Hoyer plays another 10 games, and goes 4-0 in the last 4, he can pull a Flacco all he wants. In Cleveland, they'd build statues of the guy.
Flacco has a huge salary, but every team would have given him the same deal after that post season.
I don't think so - while I wasn't a member I did read this board from time to time around that late 2012 season and some peoples consensus was that both a dominating Oline and Anquan Boldin playing out of his mind
had more to do with that playoff run than anything.
If certain people on this board felt that way, I guarantee there were/are NFL front office exec's saying the same thing. The Ratbirds were in a familiar position though of walking away from a SuperBowl winning QB.
Only this time they put 100Mil on their signal caller. Really hasn't done much for them since then either.
I don't think so - while I wasn't a member I did read this board from time to time around that late 2012 season and some peoples consensus was that both a dominating Oline and Anquan Boldin playing out of his mind
had more to do with that playoff run than anything.
If certain people on this board felt that way, I guarantee there were/are NFL front office exec's saying the same thing. The Ratbirds were in a familiar position though of walking away from a SuperBowl winning QB.
Only this time they put 100Mil on their signal caller. Really hasn't done much for them since then either.
Flacco had a great postseason though, it would have been madness to cut ties after a SB win. But he did get overpaid, anyway.
-
He could pull a Joe Flacco on the Browns FA...lol
If Hoyer plays another 10 games, and goes 4-0 in the last 4, he can pull a Flacco all he wants. In Cleveland, they'd build statues of the guy.
Flacco has a huge salary, but every team would have given him the same deal after that post season.
If Hoyer plays another 10 games, and goes 4-0 in the last 4, he can pull a Flacco all he wants. In Cleveland, they'd build statues of the guy.
Flacco has a huge salary, but every team would have given him the same deal after that post season.
Yes. Ravens could have saved money by giving him the 18 mill a year salary he wanted before that season, he gambled in himself and won.
-
If Hoyer plays another 10 games, and goes 4-0 in the last 4, he can pull a Flacco all he wants. In Cleveland, they'd build statues of the guy.
Flacco has a huge salary, but every team would have given him the same deal after that post season.
I don't think so - while I wasn't a member I did read this board from time to time around that late 2012 season and some peoples consensus was that both a dominating Oline and Anquan Boldin playing out of his mind
had more to do with that playoff run than anything.
If certain people on this board felt that way, I guarantee there were/are NFL front office exec's saying the same thing. The Ratbirds were in a familiar position though of walking away from a SuperBowl winning QB.
Only this time they put 100Mil on their signal caller. Really hasn't done much for them since then either.
I don't think so - while I wasn't a member I did read this board from time to time around that late 2012 season and some peoples consensus was that both a dominating Oline and Anquan Boldin playing out of his mind
had more to do with that playoff run than anything.
If certain people on this board felt that way, I guarantee there were/are NFL front office exec's saying the same thing. The Ratbirds were in a familiar position though of walking away from a SuperBowl winning QB.
Only this time they put 100Mil on their signal caller. Really hasn't done much for them since then either.
Boldin really didn't do as well as puerile make it out to be...I mean he did very well but Honestly the offense was really balanced and that was the key.
Colts took away Torrey and Boldin torched them. Broncos took away Boldin, and Torrey smoked them. Patriots then tried to zone, especially after talib watalib injured, to make us earn every yard and in the second half Flacco played lights out and drove us down the field play by play over and over. Niners just didn't match our intensity on both sides of the ball until Goodell pulled the plug - I mean the lights went out and stole our momentum.
Boldin was a key piece, but not THE KEY piece.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login