The Schedule Game, Round 2
-
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
-
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Who says anyone has allowed you to take up residency? You are just a guy that hasn't even yet reached the front porch. And this wasn't really supposed to be a "prediction" thread, but I guess that is what it has turned into.
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
Yes, it is weird. It is even weirder that you would predict a win knowing that. The Ravens are every bit as inconsistent as the other AFCN teams.
A probable loss.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
Every NFL game can go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
-
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Who says anyone has allowed you to take up residency? You are just a guy that hasn't even yet reached the front porch. And this wasn't really supposed to be a "prediction" thread, but I guess that is what it has turned into.
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
Yes, it is weird. It is even weirder that you would predict a win knowing that. The Ravens are every bit as inconsistent as the other AFCN teams.
A probable loss.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
Every NFL game can go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Who says anyone has allowed you to take up residency? You are just a guy that hasn't even yet reached the front porch. And this wasn't really supposed to be a "prediction" thread, but I guess that is what it has turned into.
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
Yes, it is weird. It is even weirder that you would predict a win knowing that. The Ravens are every bit as inconsistent as the other AFCN teams.
A probable loss.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
Every NFL game can go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
Except for stating the obvious, you said nothing in rebuttal to prediction for a win against the Saints. Losing 3 in a row at home is bad, but there's a reason they've lost 2 in a row, they aren't that good. Every time I think the AFc North has faced off against the NFC South this year aside from weird losses like the Steelers to the Bucs the North has kicked ass. This is a matchup where our style and strengths are perfectly in place to take advantage of a soft Saints team.
The Texans and Phins are a much different story. I picked one away game to win and picked the rest to lose and the remainder of home games to win. It's a pretty sound set. If you disagree, actually bring some valid arguments to the table Gip, I know you're more than capable.
Pretty much everybody here is either tolerating me or getting along with me pretty well sides maybe you and Z with whom it's a more turbulent interaction. Even if I'm in the dog house metaphorically speaking I'm still residing.
-
I hope they win out. This team is capable of beating any of those teams.
We just need to cut out gamechanging turnovers that decide close games,
And Hoyer needs to focus on his reads, not this big money that has been brought up..
-
Isn't it obvious that if we put JFF in already we will win out, and probably win the superbowl.
With Brian Hoyer we won't win again, duh.
-
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Who says anyone has allowed you to take up residency? You are just a guy that hasn't even yet reached the front porch. And this wasn't really supposed to be a "prediction" thread, but I guess that is what it has turned into.
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
Yes, it is weird. It is even weirder that you would predict a win knowing that. The Ravens are every bit as inconsistent as the other AFCN teams.
A probable loss.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
Every NFL game can go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
Except for stating the obvious, you said nothing in rebuttal to prediction for a win against the Saints. Losing 3 in a row at home is bad, but there's a reason they've lost 2 in a row, they aren't that good. Every time I think the AFc North has faced off against the NFC South this year aside from weird losses like the Steelers to the Bucs the North has kicked ass. This is a matchup where our style and strengths are perfectly in place to take advantage of a soft Saints team.
The Texans and Phins are a much different story. I picked one away game to win and picked the rest to lose and the remainder of home games to win. It's a pretty sound set. If you disagree, actually bring some valid arguments to the table Gip, I know you're more than capable.
Pretty much everybody here is either tolerating me or getting along with me pretty well sides maybe you and Z with whom it's a more turbulent interaction. Even if I'm in the dog house metaphorically speaking I'm still residing.
Except for stating the obvious, you said nothing in rebuttal to prediction for a win against the Saints.
I didn't know that I needed to say anything in rebuttal, other than that I think it is a probable loss. What else is there to say?
Losing 3 in a row at home is bad, but there's a reason they've lost 2 in a row, they aren't that good. Every time I think the AFc North has faced off against the NFC South this year aside from weird losses like the Steelers to the Bucs the North has kicked ass. This is a matchup where our style and strengths are perfectly in place to take advantage of a soft Saints team.
OK, so you say. I still think the Ravens are every bit as inconsistent, and will likely lose. The Saints have been a proven winner at home, and I just don't think they will lose 3 in a row.
The Texans and Phins are a much different story. I picked one away game to win and picked the rest to lose and the remainder of home games to win. It's a pretty sound set. If you disagree, actually bring some valid arguments to the table Gip, I know you're more than capable.
FYI, you will very rarely see me do predictions. I have participated one week on the Pro Football Pick 'em. And beat the field. I am debating as to whether I should retire undefeated. I really don't like doing predictions.
Pretty much everybody here is either tolerating me or getting along with me pretty well sides maybe you and Z with whom it's a more turbulent interaction. Even if I'm in the dog house metaphorically speaking I'm still residing.
I am tolerating you......I am letting you onto the porch. But I have no reason nor any authority to kick you off the grounds. (only Zombo and Hoorta and maybe MarkO can do that). But as you are a Ravens fan, it is my obligation to bust your chops, whether you actually deserve it or not by your actions.
-
Except for stating the obvious, you said nothing in rebuttal to prediction for a win against the Saints.
I didn't know that I needed to say anything in rebuttal, other than that I think it is a probable loss. What else is there to say?
Losing 3 in a row at home is bad, but there's a reason they've lost 2 in a row, they aren't that good. Every time I think the AFc North has faced off against the NFC South this year aside from weird losses like the Steelers to the Bucs the North has kicked ass. This is a matchup where our style and strengths are perfectly in place to take advantage of a soft Saints team.
OK, so you say. I still think the Ravens are every bit as inconsistent, and will likely lose. The Saints have been a proven winner at home, and I just don't think they will lose 3 in a row.
The Texans and Phins are a much different story. I picked one away game to win and picked the rest to lose and the remainder of home games to win. It's a pretty sound set. If you disagree, actually bring some valid arguments to the table Gip, I know you're more than capable.
FYI, you will very rarely see me do predictions. I have participated one week on the Pro Football Pick 'em. And beat the field. I am debating as to whether I should retire undefeated. I really don't like doing predictions.
Pretty much everybody here is either tolerating me or getting along with me pretty well sides maybe you and Z with whom it's a more turbulent interaction. Even if I'm in the dog house metaphorically speaking I'm still residing.
I am tolerating you......I am letting you onto the porch. But I have no reason nor any authority to kick you off the grounds. (only Zombo and Hoorta and maybe MarkO can do that). But as you are a Ravens fan, it is my obligation to bust your chops, whether you actually deserve it or not by your actions.
Except for stating the obvious, you said nothing in rebuttal to prediction for a win against the Saints.
I didn't know that I needed to say anything in rebuttal, other than that I think it is a probable loss. What else is there to say?
Losing 3 in a row at home is bad, but there's a reason they've lost 2 in a row, they aren't that good. Every time I think the AFc North has faced off against the NFC South this year aside from weird losses like the Steelers to the Bucs the North has kicked ass. This is a matchup where our style and strengths are perfectly in place to take advantage of a soft Saints team.
OK, so you say. I still think the Ravens are every bit as inconsistent, and will likely lose. The Saints have been a proven winner at home, and I just don't think they will lose 3 in a row.
The Texans and Phins are a much different story. I picked one away game to win and picked the rest to lose and the remainder of home games to win. It's a pretty sound set. If you disagree, actually bring some valid arguments to the table Gip, I know you're more than capable.
FYI, you will very rarely see me do predictions. I have participated one week on the Pro Football Pick 'em. And beat the field. I am debating as to whether I should retire undefeated. I really don't like doing predictions.
Pretty much everybody here is either tolerating me or getting along with me pretty well sides maybe you and Z with whom it's a more turbulent interaction. Even if I'm in the dog house metaphorically speaking I'm still residing.
I am tolerating you......I am letting you onto the porch. But I have no reason nor any authority to kick you off the grounds. (only Zombo and Hoorta and maybe MarkO can do that). But as you are a Ravens fan, it is my obligation to bust your chops, whether you actually deserve it or not by your actions.
That's all fair.
I enjoy making predictions and breaking down film. I almost went into sports journalism, but life took me a different way.
-
Amazing how much things change in one weekend. Let me try this again...
Browns (6-4)
@ Atlanta 4-6 W... I have a better feeling about this game than last week
@ Buffalo 5-5 W... Buffalo is trending the wrong way (hopefully we aren't following)
vs. Indy 6-4 L... Not that we can't win, but that I think we drop one here
vs. Cincinnati 6-3-1 W... Good matchup for us this year
@ Carolina 3-7-1 W... Carolina is just not that good
@ Baltimore 6-4 L... Still not feeling good about this one
10-6 Lose WC tie-breaker with Baltimore in Week 17 (if we can get back on track, that game will be HUGE)
Bengals (6-3-1)
@ Houston 5-5 W... Bengals looked good last week, big let down for the Texans
@ Tampa Bay 2-8 W... Tampa has played tough, but just not enough
vs. Pittsburgh 7-4 W... In what will probably be an upset, but it's a home game
@ Cleveland 6-4 L... again, bad matchup for the Bengals
vs. Denver 7-3 L... Tough one
@ Pittsburgh 7-4 L... Won't beat Pitt on the road
9-6-1 (I'm not sold on the Bengals)
Steelers (7-4)
vs. New Orleans 4-6 W... Steelers are clicking
@ Cincinnati 6-3-1 L... upset by Cincy on the road
@ Atlanta 4-6 W... Too much for the Falcons
vs. Kansas City 7-3 L... KC looks pretty legit
vs. Cincinnati 6-3-1 W... big game for the Steelers who will show up at home
10-6 Division Champions... based on tie-breaker #3 (win % in common games)
Ravens (6-4)
@ New Orleans 4-6 L... Saints can't lose 3 straight at home can they?
vs. San Diego 6-4 W... A big conference win at home
@ Miami 6-4 W... this will be a good conference game
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 W... do I need to explain
@ Houston 5-5 L... Mallett and co might be clicking (might not)
vs. Cleveland 6-4 W... home game
10-6 Wild Card... based on tie-breaker #1 (head-to-head)
-
So thenew23....you have the Ravens, Browns, Steelers all finishing 10-6 and the Bengals at 9-6-1.
All three games over .500 minimum. Not sure it will happen. But I wonder when any single division ever came close to doing that?
-
So thenew23....you have the Ravens, Browns, Steelers all finishing 10-6 and the Bengals at 9-6-1.
All three games over .500 minimum. Not sure it will happen. But I wonder when any single division ever came close to doing that?
So thenew23....you have the Ravens, Browns, Steelers all finishing 10-6 and the Bengals at 9-6-1.
All three games over .500 minimum. Not sure it will happen. But I wonder when any single division ever came close to doing that?
It would be an amazing finish. Probably unprecedented.
The irony will be ATL or NO getting in at 6-10, while we all sit at home and watch.
-
Here is what I have found: Since 1970, no Division in the NFL has ever had all of its teams finish with a winning record....OVER .500. However, the following had all their teams finish at .500 or better:
1989 AFC North. 3 teams finished above .500, one at .500
1995 AFCW 2 teams were over .500, 3 teams finished at .500
1999 AFCE 3 teams were over .500, 2 teams at .500
2002 AFCE 3 teams over, one team at .500
2002 AFCW 2 teams over, one team at .500
2007 AFCS 3 teams over, one team at .500
2007 NFCE 3 teams over, one team at .500
2008 NFCE 3 teams over, one team at .500
2008 NFCS 3 teams over, one team at .500.
So, if the AFC North, this year had all teams finish with a winning record, it would be a first in history...since 1970
-
Here is what I have found: Since 1970, no Division in the NFL has ever had all of its teams finish with a winning record....OVER .500. However, the following had all their teams finish at .500 or better:
1989 AFC North. 3 teams finished above .500, one at .500
1995 AFCW 2 teams were over .500, 3 teams finished at .500
1999 AFCE 3 teams were over .500, 2 teams at .500
2002 AFCE 3 teams over, one team at .500
2002 AFCW 2 teams over, one team at .500
2007 AFCS 3 teams over, one team at .500
2007 NFCE 3 teams over, one team at .500
2008 NFCE 3 teams over, one team at .500
2008 NFCS 3 teams over, one team at .500.
So, if the AFC North, this year had all teams finish with a winning record, it would be a first in history...since 1970
So, if the AFC North, this year had all teams finish with a winning record, it would be a first in history...since 1970
I like making BOLD predictions...
Not really. Most my predictions are wrong...
I mean, stupid me took Denver over St.Louis last week and it knocked me out of the Survival game... how dumb...
-
OK, but here is more....there was ONE time that an entire division of football had all its teams have a winning record:
1935 NFL Western Division:
Lions 7-3-2
Packers 8-4
Bears 6-4-2
Cardinals 6-4-2
Only time it has ever happened. As noted above, 9 times has a division had teams with no losing records, but there was always at least 1 .500 team. I guess we shall see what happens here.
-
Regardless of what happens, this is the most competitive division in football right now.
Then there's the antithesis of our division in the NFC South, where even the lowly Panthers have a chance at winning still because no one wants to win it seems.
-
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Who says anyone has allowed you to take up residency? You are just a guy that hasn't even yet reached the front porch. And this wasn't really supposed to be a "prediction" thread, but I guess that is what it has turned into.
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
Yes, it is weird. It is even weirder that you would predict a win knowing that. The Ravens are every bit as inconsistent as the other AFCN teams.
A probable loss.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
Every NFL game can go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Who says anyone has allowed you to take up residency? You are just a guy that hasn't even yet reached the front porch. And this wasn't really supposed to be a "prediction" thread, but I guess that is what it has turned into.
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
Yes, it is weird. It is even weirder that you would predict a win knowing that. The Ravens are every bit as inconsistent as the other AFCN teams.
A probable loss.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
Every NFL game can go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
I know you didn't predict ravens to lose, but there you go. And it wasn't as close as the score suggests
-
Being the resident Ravens fan, I'll take a stab at our record -
Who says anyone has allowed you to take up residency? You are just a guy that hasn't even yet reached the front porch. And this wasn't really supposed to be a "prediction" thread, but I guess that is what it has turned into.
Ravens
@ New Orleans 4-6 - Win. I know it's weird to think that the Saints with a loss will have dropped 3 in a row at home. I'm not 100% on this pick, but I'm pretty sure. Saints aren't that good on defense, one of their better receivers is gonna be out which makes it easier to focus on Graham. As long as we establish the run we will be fine, plus we've dominated every other NFC South team this year. I'll say 27-13.
Yes, it is weird. It is even weirder that you would predict a win knowing that. The Ravens are every bit as inconsistent as the other AFCN teams.
A probable loss.
vs. San Diego 6-4 - I'm curious which team will show up for San Diego, the team that started 6-1 or the one that's dropped 3 straight? This one I have no idea what to expect. On paper San Diego can easily wreck us, even at home. I'll say we win a close one, like 24-21. Could easily go either way.
Every NFL game can go either way.
@ Miami 6-4 - Loss. We aren't the same team on the road, and Miami to me is a worse match up than NO for us. 20-17
vs. Jacksonville 1-8 - It's at home, so win, though Jacksonville has beat us in the past and beat you guys that was in Jacksonville, being at home makes all the difference.
@ Houston 5-5 - The Houston Watts will be a tough matchup, and we stink on the road, like Miami a much worse matchup than NO. Loss, 16-13 in a defensive slug fest.
vs. Cleveland 6-4 - Win. A nail biter with big playoff implications, Gordon will make things interesting but our front seven will give Hoyer little time to throw and contain the run game. Flacco plays well at home, I'm gonna say 24-20.
10-6. Not sure if that'll win the division even with beating you guys week 17. We'll see.
I know you didn't predict ravens to lose, but there you go. And it wasn't as close as the score suggests
I know you didn't predict ravens to lose, but there you go. And it wasn't as close as the score suggests
I wish the other AFCN teams would stop winning, but it isn't a huge concern considering we have a chance for 2 divisional beat downs in december.
-
I know you didn't predict ravens to lose, but there you go. And it wasn't as close as the score suggests
I wish the other AFCN teams would stop winning, but it isn't a huge concern considering we have a chance for 2 divisional beat downs in december.
-
You guys might win but it'll be far from a beat down
We smashed the stoolers and the bungles.
Why can't we smash the bungles again and the ratbirds?
-
You guys might win but it'll be far from a beat down
Beat u back down to the bottom of the division maybe.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login