Skip to content

any news on Gordon

The Browns Board
51 28 1.9k
  • @adoug319 said:

    Is this for real or are you trolling

    for real haha.. back in august after leaving one of their traning camps on I71i noticed Gordon's easily recognizable camo porsche get up close to me and that thing just whipped past everyone, maneuvering in and out of lane, he was completely out of eyesight in 10 seconds.. he was going 110-115 minimum.. just today (or yesterday i guess) i was on I71 just outside of cleveland and browns must have just gotten out of practice cause his porsche whipped past me again.. dude was ZOOMING. dude just does not care at all about laws or consequences lol

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @upper-lip said:

    for real haha.. back in august after leaving one of their traning camps on I71i noticed Gordon's easily recognizable camo porsche get up close to me and that thing just whipped past everyone, maneuvering in and out of lane, he was completely out of eyesight in 10 seconds.. he was going 110-115 minimum.. just today (or yesterday i guess) i was on I71 just outside of cleveland and browns must have just gotten out of practice cause his porsche whipped past me again.. dude was ZOOMING. dude just does not care at all about laws or consequences lol

    practice lets out at like noon..... what time was it that you saw him flying by?

  • @upper-lip said:

    for real haha.. back in august after leaving one of their traning camps on I71i noticed Gordon's easily recognizable camo porsche get up close to me and that thing just whipped past everyone, maneuvering in and out of lane, he was completely out of eyesight in 10 seconds.. he was going 110-115 minimum.. just today (or yesterday i guess) i was on I71 just outside of cleveland and browns must have just gotten out of practice cause his porsche whipped past me again.. dude was ZOOMING. dude just does not care at all about laws or consequences lol

    practice lets out at like noon..... what time was it that you saw him flying by?

    upper lipU upper lip wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @manzier said:

    practice lets out at like noon..... what time was it that you saw him flying by?

    It was about 4:40

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #37

    You don't actually believe this upper lip do you? Common now.

  • You don't actually believe this upper lip do you? Common now.

    upper lipU upper lip wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You don't actually believe this upper lip do you? Common now.

    What's there not to believe? Lol, why would I make it up?

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by JAFBF
    #39
    Josh Gordon

    HC Mike Pettine confirmed that WR Josh Gordon will be on a “pitch count” this weekend as he returns from his suspension.

    “We’re going to have him on a pitch count,” Pettine said, via USA Today. “There needs to be a progression. The trap to fall into is, ‘Hey, he’s back and let’s just go ahead and throw him out there for a bunch of plays.’ There’s certainly danger inherent in doing that and we have to be smart with how we do it and have a plan to progress through the week.“

    • Pettine mentioned that research suggests that players returning from a layoff have had higher injury rates. (Russ Tucker)
    • Pettine admitted on Thursday that Gordon is “maybe little ahead of where we expected.” (Scott Petrak)
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You don't actually believe this upper lip do you? Common now.

    What's there not to believe? Lol, why would I make it up?

    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @upper-lip said:

    What's there not to believe? Lol, why would I make it up?

    I'm sure your not making it up, My hope is he sold his Ride, or someone else has a Ride painted like his....

  • @upper-lip said:

    What's there not to believe? Lol, why would I make it up?

    I'm sure your not making it up, My hope is he sold his Ride, or someone else has a Ride painted like his....

    upper lipU upper lip wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @5150k9 said:

    I'm sure your not making it up, My hope is he sold his Ride, or someone else has a Ride painted like his....

    I'm 1000000% sure it was him the first time, because we left the same time all the players were leaving. I'm 99.999% sure it was him yesterday.. I guess it depends on how many people have camo Porsches in the cleveland area

  • @5150k9 said:

    I'm sure your not making it up, My hope is he sold his Ride, or someone else has a Ride painted like his....

    I'm 1000000% sure it was him the first time, because we left the same time all the players were leaving. I'm 99.999% sure it was him yesterday.. I guess it depends on how many people have camo Porsches in the cleveland area

    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @upper-lip said:

    I'm 1000000% sure it was him the first time, because we left the same time all the players were leaving. I'm 99.999% sure it was him yesterday.. I guess it depends on how many people have camo Porsches in the cleveland area

    I hope it was just a very good fan, that painted his porsche the same. fingers crossed

  • ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Regardless of whether it was him or not, many of us have that sinking feeling that the Gordon era in Cleveland will not end well. I hope I'm wrong, but I am not letting myself get excited about him anymore.

  • Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but someone posted the prop bets on Gordon:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/2mtaqw/vegas_predictions_for_josh_gordon_bovadalv_week/

    Josh Gordon O/U 75.5 yards receiving in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

    Josh Gordon O/U 5 receptions in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

    Will Josh Gordon score a TD in week 12? Yes @ even, No @ -130

    Josh Gordon Total TDs in the 2014 regular season O/U 2.5. Over @ -140, Under @ +110

    The total TDs looks very light...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @gftchris said:

    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but someone posted the prop bets on Gordon:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/2mtaqw/vegas_predictions_for_josh_gordon_bovadalv_week/

    Josh Gordon O/U 75.5 yards receiving in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

    Josh Gordon O/U 5 receptions in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

    Will Josh Gordon score a TD in week 12? Yes @ even, No @ -130

    Josh Gordon Total TDs in the 2014 regular season O/U 2.5. Over @ -140, Under @ +110

    The total TDs looks very light...

    @tour2ma said:

    Four WR and a single back set would be refreshing. I think I can count the 4 receiver sets this season, that did not include either a split TE or RB, on one hand.

    Aside (due to ignorance around the line shorthand): Are the "Over @" and "Under @" figures bet counts or something else?

    Baseball Odds Tour. Can't say I totally understand them either.

    @upper-lip said:

    What's there not to believe? Lol, why would I make it up?

    I'll believe you saw a camo Porsche blazing by. Considering Gordon has at least 2 speeding tickets- one of which could be a reckless operation 20+ over the speed limit- AND the DUI- if that was really him, well- he gets busted doing that sort of speed, it's probably jail and a couple year license revocation. He may even be on driving restrictions already because of points & the DUI.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Hey I'm really glad to have Gordon back but let's try to temper our enthusiasm. We were 4 and 12 with him last year.

    (hopefully he will draw fire away from other playmakers though)

    WSS

  • Hey I'm really glad to have Gordon back but let's try to temper our enthusiasm. We were 4 and 12 with him last year.

    (hopefully he will draw fire away from other playmakers though)

    WSS

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @westside-steve said:

    Hey I'm really glad to have Gordon back but let's try to temper our enthusiasm. We were 4 and 12 with him last year.

    (hopefully he will draw fire away from other playmakers though)

    WSS

    Yea but we weren't 4-12 because of him. Getting another big playmaker at this point in the season is only a good thing, even if he doesn't have an NFL record day sunday 😛

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hey I'm really glad to have Gordon back but let's try to temper our enthusiasm. We were 4 and 12 with him last year.

    (hopefully he will draw fire away from other playmakers though)

    WSS

    Yea but we weren't 4-12 because of him. Getting another big playmaker at this point in the season is only a good thing, even if he doesn't have an NFL record day sunday 😛

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @bbedward said:

    Yea but we weren't 4-12 because of him. Getting another big playmaker at this point in the season is only a good thing, even if he doesn't have an NFL record day sunday 😛

    It can't hurt especially if he's in playing shape. And Hoyer can get the ball to him.

    WSS

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #48

    well....8 catches for 120 yds.....not too rusty, if you ask me.......🙂 🙂 🙂

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Gordon please, please DON'T FUCK UP! Guy makes plays look easy.

  • well....8 catches for 120 yds.....not too rusty, if you ask me.......🙂 🙂 🙂

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @mudfly said:

    well....8 catches for 120 yds.....not too rusty, if you ask me....... 🙂 🙂 🙂

    Ya think? lol...

    Mentally not 100% there, but physically? Wow... those quick screen runs were unbelievable...

  • Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but someone posted the prop bets on Gordon:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/2mtaqw/vegas_predictions_for_josh_gordon_bovadalv_week/

    Josh Gordon O/U 75.5 yards receiving in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

    Josh Gordon O/U 5 receptions in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

    Will Josh Gordon score a TD in week 12? Yes @ even, No @ -130

    Josh Gordon Total TDs in the 2014 regular season O/U 2.5. Over @ -140, Under @ +110

    The total TDs looks very light...

    JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by JAFBF
    #51

    @gftchris said:

    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but someone posted the prop bets on Gordon:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/2mtaqw/vegas_predictions_for_josh_gordon_bovadalv_week/

    Josh Gordon O/U 75.5 yards receiving in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

    Josh Gordon O/U 5 receptions in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

    Will Josh Gordon score a TD in week 12? Yes @ even, No @ -130

    Josh Gordon Total TDs in the 2014 regular season O/U 2.5. Over @ -140, Under @ +110

    The total TDs looks very light...

    So I guess he beat the Over in yards?