***Official Browns @ Falcons Game Day Thread***
-
I miss the hoyer that never turned the ball over.
-
Hoyer is gone, peace.
-
Clock management? Again?
-
"We wanna see how Hoyer performs with Gordon"
Peace Brian, thanks for your dedication and time
-
Any chance Hoyer bet on the Falcons to win? Can't think of any other explanation for what I saw...
-
Need Hoyer right now
-
all 3 timeouts, let's see what this offense does
-
80 yards, 44 seconds, 3 timeouts
-
Billy
-
BILLY!
-
too close for comfort. lost gipson but at least gordon's back
-
You "Bench Hoyer" guys: get this!
-
Brian Hoyer says fuck all you shitty fans... gg.
-
Hoyer was poop.. But when you need someone to step it up and lead a game winning drive I don't know if I take anyone else to QB my team
-
Brian Hoyer says fuck all you shitty fans... gg.
Brian Hoyer says fuck all you shitty fans... gg.
Yup. Stats are for losers! I'll take the W.
-
Only the best step it up to lead game winning drives after having bad games
-
Hoyer the warrior
-
Where are you "Bench Hoyer!" keyboard warriors now?
-
Hoyer was bad but you ride him out this year at 7-4
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login