Skip to content

Feed The Crow!

The Browns Board
45 26 1.5k
  • He had the best run I've seen all year (from the browns trio), need to keep working him.

  • Too bad the guy calling the plays doesn't see it.

    @d-bone said:

    Too bad the guy calling the plays doesn't see it.

    ^^^^^^

    This.

  • The dude is amazing. He should've had 30 carries today.

  • we needed a solid run game we abandoned it to not even play action

  • Crowell and West could be one helluva a two-back package. West really needs to chill quit with the prancing and just hit the DLine in the gut.

    Great game by the Crow and good effort with West.

  • Caw! Caw!! CAWWW!!!!!

  • His cuts seem to always be on point. I was pumped when I saw they signed him as a UDFA and I'm glad it's paying off.

  • Since feed the crow is everywhere now I'm going with "make them eat crow"

  • didn't he and west both fumble again today?

  • Just West mik

  • well that's a good sign.

  • Crow ran as hard as ever and had no issues with ball security. He's only going to get better with it as he gets more carries....... We need to run that dude's legs off while he's young!

  • Crow has the potential to be really special.

  • I wonder what Jim brown thinks of him?

  • Crowell sealed it today for being the #1. West's job from here on out is to take the load off Crowell when he slows down. West is solid and I'd be happy with him as the starter if Crow wasn't on the team. That TD run from Crow was amazing, i haven't seen a dude see the field like that since Barry fucking Sanders. That was all Crow. Alot of runs you can say the O line blocked well on that one...but on the TD run the lead blocker whiffed badly and Crow was gonna run right into a tackler if he stayed in that gap. The cut to the outside was amazing enough, butt then the cut back across the field was simply something we haven't seen in Cleveland since maybe the old days of Jim Brown. I don't want West going anywhere mind you, I love that guy....he should start a couple games a year. But the main back should be Crowell now..no question. He gets the ball and is at his top speed by the time he hits the LOS, that's just god given right there.

  • I wonder what Jim brown thinks of him?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I wonder what Jim brown thinks of him?

    He's extraordinary

  • Since feed the crow is everywhere now I'm going with "make them eat crow"

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Since feed the crow is everywhere now I'm going with "make them eat crow"

    I'm going with "Fuck the Ravens we've got Crow". Lol having that shirt made.
  • THROW DEM PIZZA LUNCHABLES ON THE FIELD!

  • Crowell sealed it today for being the #1. West's job from here on out is to take the load off Crowell when he slows down. West is solid and I'd be happy with him as the starter if Crow wasn't on the team. That TD run from Crow was amazing, i haven't seen a dude see the field like that since Barry fucking Sanders. That was all Crow. Alot of runs you can say the O line blocked well on that one...but on the TD run the lead blocker whiffed badly and Crow was gonna run right into a tackler if he stayed in that gap. The cut to the outside was amazing enough, butt then the cut back across the field was simply something we haven't seen in Cleveland since maybe the old days of Jim Brown. I don't want West going anywhere mind you, I love that guy....he should start a couple games a year. But the main back should be Crowell now..no question. He gets the ball and is at his top speed by the time he hits the LOS, that's just god given right there.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Crowell sealed it today for being the #1. West's job from here on out is to take the load off Crowell when he slows down. West is solid and I'd be happy with him as the starter if Crow wasn't on the team. That TD run from Crow was amazing, i haven't seen a dude see the field like that since Barry fucking Sanders. That was all Crow. Alot of runs you can say the O line blocked well on that one...but on the TD run the lead blocker whiffed badly and Crow was gonna run right into a tackler if he stayed in that gap. The cut to the outside was amazing enough, butt then the cut back across the field was simply something we haven't seen in Cleveland since maybe the old days of Jim Brown. I don't want West going anywhere mind you, I love that guy....he should start a couple games a year. But the main back should be Crowell now..no question. He gets the ball and is at his top speed by the time he hits the LOS, that's just god given right there.

    Don't you think this guy is the next Arian Foster Or Lynch. Or better. He looked like he could run all day! Undrafted and all ours! And yes, West will relieve him so we finally have a running game that's awesome. I'm sorry I questioned the move to cut Tate.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Since feed the crow is everywhere now I'm going with "make them eat crow"

    I'm going with "Fuck the Ravens we've got Crow". Lol having that shirt made.

    @jcam222 said:

    I'm going with "Fuck the Ravens we've got Crow". Lol having that shirt made.

    OMG! Too funny. I want one already. I couldn't believe my eyes it was like the defense suddenly was in slow motion.Hope the ride him into the playoffs. This guy is gonna have a helluva career in Cleveland. Man o man what a game. I was so excited cuz I live in Tampa and CBS showed the game!!!

    F^*ck The Ravens! We Got Crow!