Feed The Crow!
-
-
Terrance west looked decent and ran the ball hard yesterday too.. They each had a good amount of carries
-
Yeah...ok....the one was a bad exchange with Hoyer, but we can say it was his fault if you want. The other can be chalked up to poor ball handling on his part, coupled with a well timed strip play by Cushing.
So, yeah, ok 2 fumbles lost.....but I still dont see a fumbler as much as I see a couple isolated and correctable situations....
-
Well maybe Crowell should get some real shoulder pads, maybe he won't fumble as much lol
-
Isaiah Crowell is clearly better than Tate or West. This guy should be another Marshawn Lynch. Look how he bursts through the defense for gains of six or more. Feed him the ball and we will win games.
Isaiah Crowell is clearly better than Tate or West. This guy should be another Marshawn Lynch. Look how he bursts through the defense for gains of six or more. Feed him the ball and we will win games.
I don't know if Crowell is that much better than West.
What I am hoping for these guys is that they reproduce....in an updated sense, the Mack/Byner type combination. A complimentary duo each with their own talents and capabilities, but both quite good.
-
3 fumbles, one recovered by himself.
i guess he's got a handle on it now. hehe
-
Isaiah Crowell is clearly better than Tate or West. This guy should be another Marshawn Lynch. Look how he bursts through the defense for gains of six or more. Feed him the ball and we will win games.
I don't know if Crowell is that much better than West.
What I am hoping for these guys is that they reproduce....in an updated sense, the Mack/Byner type combination. A complimentary duo each with their own talents and capabilities, but both quite good.
I don't know if Crowell is that much better than West.
What I am hoping for these guys is that they reproduce....in an updated sense, the Mack/Byner type combination. A complimentary duo each with their own talents and capabilities, but both quite good.
All-around? West may still have the edge, but as a pure runner the verdict is in.
West as a 3rd down back seems likely taking over the role to which Tate had been relegated. Plus a couple plays or the odd series to spell Crow.
Will be interesting to see if we ever see them side-by-side...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
