Brian Hoyer Last 6 games
-
Retard last 500 posts:
100% hoyer bitching
100% holier than thou attitude
99% smug douche
100% bitter hoyer is starting and still winning
-
I'm happy. Today all but assured Hoyer won't be on the Browns next year. No way in hell.
Josh Gordons body language with Hoyer looked worse then Lebron with Waiters. I've never seen a WR more confused shaking his head at a QB.
Only problem is the Browns waste another week preparing for the future. Going to ruin next year and possibly many years after that, chasing a pipe dream with a QB that has no business in the game. -
Nothing brings browns fans together like winning and Stockton bitching. The trolls posts get more comments than any other.
We should thank him for bringing us together.
-
Defend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League -
I'm happy. Today all but assured Hoyer won't be on the Browns next year. No way in hell.
Josh Gordons body language with Hoyer looked worse then Lebron with Waiters. I've never seen a WR more confused shaking his head at a QB.
Only problem is the Browns waste another week preparing for the future. Going to ruin next year and possibly many years after that, chasing a pipe dream with a QB that has no business in the game.I'm happy. Today all but assured Hoyer won't be on the Browns next year. No way in hell.
Josh Gordons body language with Hoyer looked worse then Lebron with Waiters. I've never seen a WR more confused shaking his head at a QB.
Only problem is the Browns waste another week preparing for the future. Going to ruin next year and possibly many years after that, chasing a pipe dream with a QB that has no business in the game.
"Hoyer. Definitely, Hoyer. K-Mart on Bombay Street."
-
There you go fucking up then and than again. Fuck you're dumb for a Mensa boy.
-
Defend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne LeagueDefend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League
I knew it was coming !
-
I'm happy. Today all but assured Hoyer won't be on the Browns next year. No way in hell.
Josh Gordons body language with Hoyer looked worse then Lebron with Waiters. I've never seen a WR more confused shaking his head at a QB.
Only problem is the Browns waste another week preparing for the future. Going to ruin next year and possibly many years after that, chasing a pipe dream with a QB that has no business in the game.
DERRRRRJosh Gordons body language with Hoyer looked worse then Lebron with Waiters.
-
Defend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne LeagueDefend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League
Browns record with hoyer starting this year: 7-4.
Still in the hunt for playoffs.
Defended.
-
stockton is an opportunistic dumbfook. He's stinkin this place up with the Hoyer hate.
As much as Hoyer has been making some bad throws, and bad decisions, his experience upside
is a huge plus,
and in the clutch, he was excellent, and they still won. That's after his last two int's
nearly lost the game.
Stockon - the Browns know what they're doing, and you don't. The Browns won't be perfect,
but I love the fierceness that they are playing with. You are boring as hell.
-
Defend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League
Browns record with hoyer starting this year: 7-4.
Still in the hunt for playoffs.
Defended.
-
Defend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne LeagueDefend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League
I'll play your game since I clicked on this thread knowing you started it........ Who would you blame more for the loss if Cundiff would've shanked the kick - Brian for his play, or shanahan for his play calling and abandoning the run.......... Think before you reply, as I'm gonna be grading your football knowledge based on your answer.
-
Does anyone still think Hoyer is a Franchise QB? Anyone? Anyone thing hes the starter next year? Anyone?
Remember this year started with Hoyer Fans saying "I think he's the next Kurt Warner" and now its "Well sure he threw 3 picks and we only had time to win the game because Atlanta for no reason called a timeout with 50 seconds left, but he's still 7-4 right!"
Hes 52% 4TD and 7INT with a 70 rating in the last 6 games.
"Lets see how he does with Gordon in there!" Well....worse....he did worse...against the statistically worst pass defense the NFL has seen in the last 6 years. Thats right Atlanta, the worst pass defense statistically in 6 years, dead last this year....Hoyer throws 3 picks and tries to give them the game.
And you people defend him?
History will be kind to me on this. You're all starting to look stupid and you know it. I'm sure it hurts.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League. -
Does anyone still think Hoyer is a Franchise QB? Anyone? Anyone thing hes the starter next year? Anyone?
Remember this year started with Hoyer Fans saying "I think he's the next Kurt Warner" and now its "Well sure he threw 3 picks and we only had time to win the game because Atlanta for no reason called a timeout with 50 seconds left, but he's still 7-4 right!"
Hes 52% 4TD and 7INT with a 70 rating in the last 6 games.
"Lets see how he does with Gordon in there!" Well....worse....he did worse...against the statistically worst pass defense the NFL has seen in the last 6 years. Thats right Atlanta, the worst pass defense statistically in 6 years, dead last this year....Hoyer throws 3 picks and tries to give them the game.
And you people defend him?
History will be kind to me on this. You're all starting to look stupid and you know it. I'm sure it hurts.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League.
There it is again! How many more times will we see it this thread?Does anyone still think Hoyer is a Franchise QB? Anyone? Anyone thing hes the starter next year? Anyone?
Remember this year started with Hoyer Fans saying "I think he's the next Kurt Warner" and now its "Well sure he threw 3 picks and we only had time to win the game because Atlanta for no reason called a timeout with 50 seconds left, but he's still 7-4 right!"
Hes 52% 4TD and 7INT with a 70 rating in the last 6 games.
"Lets see how he does with Gordon in there!" Well....worse....he did worse...against the statistically worst pass defense the NFL has seen in the last 6 years. Thats right Atlanta, the worst pass defense statistically in 6 years, dead last this year....Hoyer throws 3 picks and tries to give them the game.
And you people defend him?
History will be kind to me on this. You're all starting to look stupid and you know it. I'm sure it hurts.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League.
He's so proud of that quote (after running it through spell check) that he has to keep saying it, I love it.
-
Defend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne LeagueDefend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League
4/5 for 61 yards setting up a game winning FG... beyond that I will yield any defense to Coach Pettine.
For the first time this season BH made multiple errors of commission in a single game. Had you paced your case you might have been able to capitalize upon his poorest game of the year. But you did not... so you have nowhere to go... except possibly out the Browns Board door.
I'm not all that fond of Champagne and I refuse to take you seriously any longer.
-
Defend Hoyer
I dare anyone to defend Hoyer after today.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League
4/5 for 61 yards setting up a game winning FG... beyond that I will yield any defense to Coach Pettine.
For the first time this season BH made multiple errors of commission in a single game. Had you paced your case you might have been able to capitalize upon his poorest game of the year. But you did not... so you have nowhere to go... except possibly out the Browns Board door.
I'm not all that fond of Champagne and I refuse to take you seriously any longer.
4/5 for 61 yards setting up a game winning FG... beyond that I will yield any defense to Coach Pettine.
For the first time this season BH made multiple errors of commission in a single game. Had you paced your case you might have been able to capitalize upon his poorest game of the year. But you did not... so you have nowhere to go... except possibly out the Browns Board door.
I'm not all that fond of Champagne and I refuse to take you seriously any longer.
Not the first time. Not the first time at all.
Why is it everytime he has a bad game its "Well he had 1 bad game...." He's had many bad games....in the last 6 hes 52% for 4TDs and 7INTs and he struggled today against the worst pass defense in the NFL and WITH Josh Gordon and a run game, which to all of you was the reasoning behind his struggles in the first place.
You can't defend his performance today. Zero defense.
-
Does anyone still think Hoyer is a Franchise QB? Anyone? Anyone thing hes the starter next year? Anyone?
Remember this year started with Hoyer Fans saying "I think he's the next Kurt Warner" and now its "Well sure he threw 3 picks and we only had time to win the game because Atlanta for no reason called a timeout with 50 seconds left, but he's still 7-4 right!"
Hes 52% 4TD and 7INT with a 70 rating in the last 6 games.
"Lets see how he does with Gordon in there!" Well....worse....he did worse...against the statistically worst pass defense the NFL has seen in the last 6 years. Thats right Atlanta, the worst pass defense statistically in 6 years, dead last this year....Hoyer throws 3 picks and tries to give them the game.
And you people defend him?
History will be kind to me on this. You're all starting to look stupid and you know it. I'm sure it hurts.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League.You're all starting to look stupid and you know it.
HAHAHA from the guy who won't shut up about the same guy. Won't eve discuss anything else, and spends all this time on a browns fan board when he isn't even a browns fan, he just hates their starting qb.
We sound stupid?
-
Hoyer didn't play well today and he made the JM part of the fan base get a little louder. He needs to step it up. If the man is trying to convince the FO to pay him, that kind of play and those kind of numbers are not the way to do it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login