Stockton made a video at halftime
-
I do love this guy
-
he needs a beer and a hooker.
-
I can't help it. I watch every single video I find that this guy makes
-
He reminds me of Curley from the 3 Stooges with an anger management issue.
-
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
you sure that's not walterwhite?
he's riding around a residential neighborhood screaming like an asshole. i know if i saw that bastard in my neighborhood i'd call the cops cuz he looks like he's ready to go to the mall and light it up with some sidewinders. that dude is off the charts! either that or it's a great acting job. i thought i saw him start to smile there for a second.
just making a name for himself on youtube.
good to know that he's that much of a fan that he has his team colors on.
-
I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...
Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.
-
That guy is great. Every video l've seen his seatbelt beeper goes off periodically. If he did spike a tree, he would follow.
-
I can't help it. I watch every single video I find that this guy makes
Same, they're great.
I'm ashamed of myself.
-
I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...
Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.
I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...
Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.
He used to post his videos on here I think. Except in his living room with bed sheets as blinds and no lighting.
-
I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...
Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.
He used to post his videos on here I think. Except in his living room with bed sheets as blinds and no lighting.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login