Skip to content

Stockton made a video at halftime

The Browns Board
13 12 433
  • A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #1

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I do love this guy

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #3

    he needs a beer and a hooker.

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I can't help it. I watch every single video I find that this guy makes

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #5

    He reminds me of Curley from the 3 Stooges with an anger management issue.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    you sure that's not walterwhite?

    he's riding around a residential neighborhood screaming like an asshole. i know if i saw that bastard in my neighborhood i'd call the cops cuz he looks like he's ready to go to the mall and light it up with some sidewinders. that dude is off the charts! either that or it's a great acting job. i thought i saw him start to smile there for a second.

    just making a name for himself on youtube.

    good to know that he's that much of a fan that he has his team colors on.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...

    Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #8

    That guy is great. Every video l've seen his seatbelt beeper goes off periodically. If he did spike a tree, he would follow.

  • I can't help it. I watch every single video I find that this guy makes

    TheOllieCT TheOllieC wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @comeonman said:

    I can't help it. I watch every single video I find that this guy makes

    Same, they're great.

    I'm ashamed of myself.

  • I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...

    Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @hx214 said:

    I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...

    Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.

    He used to post his videos on here I think. Except in his living room with bed sheets as blinds and no lighting.

  • @hx214 said:

    I can't get through ten seconds of this guy's videos. Ever since he made the one after the Weeden Pick, and he came out of his closet saying how great the pick was...

    Hope he spikes a tree next time filming while driving, then goes to court and all his other videos are used as evidence and he goes to jail.

    He used to post his videos on here I think. Except in his living room with bed sheets as blinds and no lighting.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @bbedward said:

    He used to post his videos on here I think. Except in his living room with bed sheets as blinds and no lighting.

    classic crackhead behavior.

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I remember when he quit being a browns fan when they passed on RG3. How did that work out?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Waste of bandwith...

    Dude's a pussy... feigning anger. If it were real, he'd have actually hit his head on the steering wheel.

    Plus there's the whole halftime, drive around thing so as to not miss any of Hoyer's "Fuckin' Suck(age)" I guess.