SNF: Cowboys @ Giants
-
-

-
Best catch ever. Insane
-
-
So did you concede the stat argument?
-
So did you concede the stat argument?
So did you concede the stat argument?
No you fucking cornball I didn't. How about you stop hi jacking every thread with your buffoonery.
-
So did you concede the stat argument?
No you fucking cornball I didn't. How about you stop hi jacking every thread with your buffoonery.
No you fucking cornball I didn't. How about you stop hi jacking every thread with your buffoonery.
I weep.
-
Anyone see the Giants executive with the better catch than Beckham?
-
Anyone see the Giants executive with the better catch than Beckham?
Anyone see the Giants executive with the better catch than Beckham?
She married him for love.
-
No you fucking cornball I didn't. How about you stop hi jacking every thread with your buffoonery.
I weep.
I weep.
Perhaps...
but you also hijacked...
Meanwhile back at the thread...
I might still give Cruz's helmet catch the edge, but only due to its SB circumstance...
-
Anyone see the Giants executive with the better catch than Beckham?
Anyone see the Giants executive with the better catch than Beckham?
I'll be damned... it is a champagne league...
-
I weep.
Perhaps...
but you also hijacked...
Meanwhile back at the thread...
I might still give Cruz's helmet catch the edge, but only due to its SB circumstance...
-
That was david tyree, not Cruz, sir
I stand corrected...
-
The old rich men with the 26 year old 9's is really gross
-
The old rich men with the 26 year old 9's is really gross
When you have "Fuck you" money in the bank, you really can do what you want

-
Go g men! Fuck the cowgirls
-
The old rich men with the 26 year old 9's is really gross
unless you are the old rich man
-
now that's what an OLine is supposed to look like. you don't think hoyer would be successful behind that? crowell, tate or grandma clampett? hell i could deliver pizza behind that line.
fuck the cowboys though.
-
i see dez bryant is still a diva.
man what is it with these black player divas that HAVE to have tv time?
anyone see the oakland vs. KC game? well with like 34 secs left the raider defense came through and sacked alex smith. the player that did it went to half field (almost 20 yards from the LOS) and proceeded in doing a dance and a victory lap kinda thing. meanwhile KC lined up and were going to hike the ball, get the penalty and a first down if not for the quick thinking of justin tuck to call a time out.
it's all about them getting their face on tv and selling their brand.
fucking dumb asses.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login