Skip to content

Week 13: @ Bills

The Browns Board
324 42 12.1k
  • George C said:

    C'mon man.. This is a big game.https://www.southwest.com/flight/?clk=GSUBNAV-AIR-BOOK

    $560 , no nostop for a weekend in Buffalo in late November.

    Or ... Watch with 100 of my closest friends on a big screen with delicious pizza and beer in my 78* and sunny town.

    I'll give it some thought.

    Z

  • This is gonna be a tough ass game in Buffalo. Beginning of the season I'd say this one was in teh bag no question but now with our depletion, I really dunno. That defense is obviously better than ours. If we don't pressure Orton though I don't think we win. If he's allowed to wait for Sammy to get open...we don't win. I have no idea who their RB is cause I know Spiller's hurt....and normally I would be like ok that works for us...but since we've let practice squad shrubs have contract inducing games against us all season, I can't be sure we won't be run all over either. This game could go spectacularly bad or, if we establish the run and grind them....we could have the game in the bag by the end of the 3rd. I just dunno.

  • Zombo said:

    Oh .. "the trailer" and "the ghetto" ... what ... No "Mom's basement"? Not going for the trifecta?

    Thanks for reporting me ... to me, Dumbphuck.

    I am giving the report full consideration.

    Zombo

    No problem, i figured you'd get a chuckle out of it. 😛

    Either way, it honestly does make this place look 2nd rate to have such behavior and corruption fits well with Cleveland's history.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    No problem, i figured you'd get a chuckle out of it. 😛

    Either way, it honestly does make this place look 2nd rate to have such behavior and corruption fits well with Cleveland's history.

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

  • You have to have a thick skin to survive this board if your an opposing teams fan. If you can actually talk football and learn to let some stuff roll off, youll probably come to find that this is one of the greatest football boards around.

    Ive pretty much said every game up to this point that whoever runs the ball the best wins, and may hold true this game also. The wildcard for me is having Gordon and Cameron + our run game + PAP. could be unstoppable. I think both teams match up pretty well although our front 7 has been decimated. Also how our secondary holds up with gipson out will be huge. Gipson to leanord is a HUGE dropoff. Fred jackson has been one of my favorite and underrated RBs in the leauge over the last 5 years. Should be a hell of a game. Will be a huge road win for us if we manage to pull it out.

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    These Bills fans are multiplying fast and writing novels while doing it.

    I stopped reading after the that opening paragraph reprimand.

    A simple "hello" would have been so much better.

    @manzier said:

    I stopped reading after the that opening paragraph reprimand.

    A simple "hello" would have been so much better.

    I'll ditto this.

    The shitter of it is new Bills guy, you made some pretty valid points about our teams and the matchup in your initial epic prologue.

    But before that you shit in the yard and tracked it through the house.

    I dunno man, do a little research first, get the lay of the land. I really like this board, but it's not for everybody, and l like that it's not for everybody.

    So l'll be happy to talk football with you after l unruffle my panties.

    You fuckin' panty ruffler you.

  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    No problem, i figured you'd get a chuckle out of it. 😛

    Either way, it honestly does make this place look 2nd rate to have such behavior and corruption fits well with Cleveland's history.

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    Or maybe some random guy shows up on a browns forum and starts bitching about the members of said forum and their foul language. In which those members respond with overly foul language, as a joke. See the irony? I don't think you do, it seems to me you have no sense of humor what so ever. Cleveland fans are funny, you should stick to making chicken wings.

    Fucker. 😉

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    For fucks sake, quit talking about the language and start talking football.

    You are two more lame posts like that from having your name changed to Randy Ballgobbler.

    Z

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    I think I can actually communicate more clearly (at least be more convincing) using curse words. Do you really expect to be on a board full of passionate browns fans and not see curse words?

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    Who the fuck are you, Miss fucking Manners? Piss off homo and talk football or go back to wherever you came from.

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    Thats the dumbest fuckin shit ive ever read....laugh my fucking ass off!! Remove the giant tree from your ass and you might have some motherfuckin fun beeeotch

  • And yes more football less whining...then again cussing about your whining is entertaining:)

  • So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.

    Should I shift the talk back to football or not?

    Another guy to watch on the Bills is Dan Carpenter. The Bills are the only team in the league who employ a kickoff specialist, Jordan Gay - formerly the punter on the Panthers in preseason. (which makes it interesting should either our punter or kicker get injured). Carpenter has been having a terrific season and it could matter in this game.

    On ST the Bills have a few guys that are standouts - Marcus Easley, DaNorris Searcy, Boobie Dixon, Larry Dean, and Ron Brooks fill up our special team standouts.

  • So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.

    Should I shift the talk back to football or not?

    Another guy to watch on the Bills is Dan Carpenter. The Bills are the only team in the league who employ a kickoff specialist, Jordan Gay - formerly the punter on the Panthers in preseason. (which makes it interesting should either our punter or kicker get injured). Carpenter has been having a terrific season and it could matter in this game.

    On ST the Bills have a few guys that are standouts - Marcus Easley, DaNorris Searcy, Boobie Dixon, Larry Dean, and Ron Brooks fill up our special team standouts.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.

    Should I shift the talk back to football or not?

    Another guy to watch on the Bills is Dan Carpenter. The Bills are the only team in the league who employ a kickoff specialist, Jordan Gay - formerly the punter on the Panthers in preseason. (which makes it interesting should either our punter or kicker get injured). Carpenter has been having a terrific season and it could matter in this game.

    On ST the Bills have a few guys that are standouts - Marcus Easley, DaNorris Searcy, Boobie Dixon, Larry Dean, and Ron Brooks fill up our special team standouts.

    500px-Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-her

    Btw, I addressed everything from your first post on the last page 😉

    Our special teams coverage has been pretty phenomenal. Early issues on FG snaps/holds but seem to have been pretty solid since the bye really. We haven't come close to gaining any ground on a return, despite what I believe are pretty fast options we put back there.

  • So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.

    Should I shift the talk back to football or not?

    Another guy to watch on the Bills is Dan Carpenter. The Bills are the only team in the league who employ a kickoff specialist, Jordan Gay - formerly the punter on the Panthers in preseason. (which makes it interesting should either our punter or kicker get injured). Carpenter has been having a terrific season and it could matter in this game.

    On ST the Bills have a few guys that are standouts - Marcus Easley, DaNorris Searcy, Boobie Dixon, Larry Dean, and Ron Brooks fill up our special team standouts.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.

    Should I shift the talk back to football or not?

    Good, excellent.

    But two things first. What is "/b"? And l like this term you use "jimmies are rustled," never heard that before. Is that a regional expression?

  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.

    Should I shift the talk back to football or not?

    Good, excellent.

    But two things first. What is "/b"? And l like this term you use "jimmies are rustled," never heard that before. Is that a regional expression?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Good, excellent.

    But two things first. What is "/b"? And l like this term you use "jimmies are rustled," never heard that before. Is that a regional expression?

    no it's a gay term used back in the 50s i believe. wasn't jimmies a box of candy somewhere? nope, just googled it. it's what the rest of the world calls sprinkles that you put on donuts or ice cream.

    i guess it is some fucked up buffalo term.

  • @mikethomas777 said:

    I'm the middle eastern guy that fucked your mom.

    that explains my hairy ass, nuts and ears you camel jockey.

  • So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.

    Should I shift the talk back to football or not?

    Another guy to watch on the Bills is Dan Carpenter. The Bills are the only team in the league who employ a kickoff specialist, Jordan Gay - formerly the punter on the Panthers in preseason. (which makes it interesting should either our punter or kicker get injured). Carpenter has been having a terrific season and it could matter in this game.

    On ST the Bills have a few guys that are standouts - Marcus Easley, DaNorris Searcy, Boobie Dixon, Larry Dean, and Ron Brooks fill up our special team standouts.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.

    Should I shift the talk back to football or not?

    Another guy to watch on the Bills is Dan Carpenter. The Bills are the only team in the league who employ a kickoff specialist, Jordan Gay - formerly the punter on the Panthers in preseason. (which makes it interesting should either our punter or kicker get injured). Carpenter has been having a terrific season and it could matter in this game.

    On ST the Bills have a few guys that are standouts - Marcus Easley, DaNorris Searcy, Boobie Dixon, Larry Dean, and Ron Brooks fill up our special team standouts.

    They have a kicker that just kicks off and the another kicker for field goals?

  • From a Bills poster who asked me to post this: (and he lives in Ohio and follows the Browns closely)

    I find it funny that people throw the 2 Jets beat downs in the trash like they are meaningless. They were both on the road. Both following extended time off for Jets (mini bye and then real bye). Jets beat Steelers handily the game before us. The game prior to the last time we played they went toe to toe with the best team in the league in Foxboro. They aren't a terrible team, we have made them look like a terrible team. The only other game in which they were blown out like that was at SD. Meanwhile Jax has a rookie QB and their only win was against the Browns. In fact, the Browns got beat by another rookie QB this year, at home. In his first ever game. Mallett was barely touched all day. Neither game was close. The Bills home losses are all to playoff teams - NE, SD, KC.
    Their offense has some weapons. None as good as Marshall/Jeffery/Forte/Bennett or Mega/Tate/Bush/Ebron, both with Franchise 1st rd pick QBs throwing to them. Yet, we found a way to win against both of those offenses. On the road.

    Are the Bills a great team? No. But they are better than "oh look they beat the Jets twice!" They need to look at the whole season.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    From a Bills poster who asked me to post this: (and he lives in Ohio and follows the Browns closely)

    If you actually watched both the jacksonville and texas game were close into the 4th qtr. The browns other two losses came on game winning fgs with time expiring. Granted the browns have had trouble against dominant defensive lines this yr but that was without josh gordon and jordan cameron. If the bills stack the box they will pay dearly. We have the weapons back. Wait till you see what they do sunday.
  • Hello Browns fans. Was told this Board is better than DawgTalk so I decided to join. It actually looks quite similar to our Board at TwoBillsDrive. I see there are a lot of "passionate" fans here. This should be a great game. Will check in from time to time, but in the interim, let me save you some time by providing some "cut and paste" greetings for me:

    "Fuck you foot fungus. Don't appear on our board unless you grow a pair"

    "Foot fungus?? You shall be known as dickfungus...piss off"

    "Your team sucks!! Go build a snowman...or 200,000"

    "I hate you and your red white and blue uniforms....Brown Rules you asshole"

    "Your chicken wings are too hot...I like mine with garlic and parm sauce and a cold lemonade you bastard"

    (Feel free to use any of these if needed)

    Seriously, looking forward to this game. If any of you are traveling to the game, have fun. Go to Duffs for wings.

    Go Bills!!