Week 13: @ Bills
-
BuffaloBills62 said:
So, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.
Should I shift the talk back to football or not?
Good, excellent.
But two things first. What is "/b"? And l like this term you use "jimmies are rustled," never heard that before. Is that a regional expression?
Good, excellent.
But two things first. What is "/b"? And l like this term you use "jimmies are rustled," never heard that before. Is that a regional expression?
I am guessing this is sarcasm because you cannot be that naive to the internet. /b is something that will make you wish you'd never seen it. and jimmies are rustled is about as old as the internet.
-
Zombo said:
You are two more lame posts like that from having your name changed to Randy Ballgobbler.
How 'bout a Thanksgiving Day contest? Just to have one at the ready...
"BufflaoBillBallgobbler62" sprang to mind...
BuffaloBills62 said:
... Boobie Dixon...
Can y'all believe the mouth on this guy?
... let me save you some time by providing some "cut and paste" greetings for me:
If you were really being considerate, then you'd have Lettered the options for quick reference...
-
Good, excellent.
But two things first. What is "/b"? And l like this term you use "jimmies are rustled," never heard that before. Is that a regional expression?
I am guessing this is sarcasm because you cannot be that naive to the internet. /b is something that will make you wish you'd never seen it. and jimmies are rustled is about as old as the internet.
BuffaloBills62 said:
I am guessing this is sarcasm because you cannot be that naive to the internet. /b is something that will make you wish you'd never seen it. and jimmies are rustled is about as old as the internet.
Nope, honest questions. I found this on "/b".
But it's all over the place and didn't tell me much.
And honestly never heard the other one, but at least can figure out the meaning. Just didn't know where the expression came from.
If it's an internet born expression, my guess is it came sbout as an adaptation on other forums that were more highly policed and censored. You couldn't get away with "don't get your dick all twisted," so "don't get your jimmies rustled" is the cleaner alternative.
And thanks for the reply.
As far as the game, you really did make some fine points in your opener, and betwen that and the pages before it, l'd say we've probably dissected this game better than any game this season so far.
I think this one will come down to our offensive scheme and how effectively we run it.
Buffalo likely hasn't seen the variety of offensive weapons we will throw at them this week, and we'll have them all finally for the first time all year.
Cameron and Gordon are the the ball snagging bruisers, and Hawkins, Benji, and Gabriel are the smaller shiftier ball snagging mavericks, and you gotta figure out a way to cover them all. At the same time sometimes.
But Hoyer's gotta have time to get them the ball, and that's where the scheme comes in since l'm convinced our Oline can't hang with your defensive front consistantly.
And Our RB Crowell has looked downright mighty at times. If he gets it going, along with some creative ways to get the ball to our other playmakers, l'm hoping it'll be /b for you.
-
Whitner hoped everyone forgot what a POS he was over the summer. No such luck. He called out Sammy for no reason, apparently pissed the kid didn't realize he signed with the Browns. And didn't mention him when discussing the top corners in the NFL. Even though he's not a corner. Nor did Sammy say he has anything special to play for against the Browns when asked by the Cleveland reporter. He specifically said otherwise. Whitner is either scared and feels he needs to threaten a rookie, or can't read. http://t.co/TMbvFB7nFU
-
Jesus will you shut up. It's a sport.... that you're not involved in, in any way. ChillGeorge C said:
Offensive weapons thrown at us?
Fucking SERIOUSLY?
I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.
When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?
How about twice a year?
Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...
We know what offensive weaponry looks like, and Cleveland has their fair share, but dear God, think before you post.
Trust me, Pettine is no Bellicheat, Hoyer is no Brady, and Cameron is no Gronk. And I highly doubt your wide outs will even see much of the ball when Hoyer is getting crushed within 5 seconds. It's going to be a quick dump off passing game to Cameron for you guys, and some hope of a running game that will be tough to come by.
-
Whitner hoped everyone forgot what a POS he was over the summer. No such luck. He called out Sammy for no reason, apparently pissed the kid didn't realize he signed with the Browns. And didn't mention him when discussing the top corners in the NFL. Even though he's not a corner. Nor did Sammy say he has anything special to play for against the Browns when asked by the Cleveland reporter. He specifically said otherwise. Whitner is either scared and feels he needs to threaten a rookie, or can't read. http://t.co/TMbvFB7nFU
@ScottyMCSS: Heres how the Bills go from 11th to 8th this weekend http://t.co/K3CnG9n9hK Dream big, Buffalo.
Dream big is right....
Just 3 easy steps:
Bills over the Browns...???
Jets over the Fins........???
Chargers over the Ravens....???
Them is some looooooooooooooong odds just to gain one game....
-
George C said:
Offensive weapons thrown at us?
Fucking SERIOUSLY?
I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.
When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?
How about twice a year?
Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...
Trust me, Pettine is no Bellicheat, Hoyer is no Brady, and Cameron is no Gronk. And I highly doubt your wide outs will even see much of the ball when Hoyer is getting crushed within 5 seconds. It's going to be a quick dump off passing game to Cameron for you guys, and some hope of a running game that will be tough to come by.
GOOD! Laughing with me or at me, the end result's the same. I aim to entertain.
We are kinda fired up about finally having all our playmakers on the same field though.
That's why l say the offensive scheme is the key here. It don't mean shit if Hoyer can't get the ball to them.
And l really don't know much about the Pats offense, honestly. Do they employ smaller wide outs? That's something the Browns have done, and had better than expected results this year with. We've had to lean pretty heavily on them some games due to the absence of our taller guys (Gordon, Cameron).
-
Btw... Gordon, Cameron, Hawkins, Austin, Gabriel, Crowell > Gronk, Edelman, Amendola, and whoever they decide their premiere running back is for the week
-
George C said:
That's comical.
Keep snorting the dust....
I don't think you have any clue how good gordon is
-
George C said:
Offensive weapons thrown at us?
Fucking SERIOUSLY?
I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.
When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?
How about twice a year?
Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...
Dude, were you laughing hard every time they crushed you?.....cause thats what happens when the Pats play the Bills....every time.....
It's not as if you guys have actually "won" a game against them or anything.....
-
George C said:
That's comical.
Keep snorting the dust....
42-13 browns
-
Let's take a poll here. Who here rather have the patriots offensive skill position players than the browns? I honestly don't even think it's all that close. Patriots would replace their receivers and running backs with ours in a heart beat I'd think
-
George C said:
Offensive weapons thrown at us?
Fucking SERIOUSLY?
I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.
When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?
How about twice a year?
Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...
Trust me, Pettine is no Bellicheat, Hoyer is no Brady, and Cameron is no Gronk. And I highly doubt your wide outs will even see much of the ball when Hoyer is getting crushed within 5 seconds. It's going to be a quick dump off passing game to Cameron for you guys, and some hope of a running game that will be tough to come by.
GOOD! Laughing with me or at me, the end result's the same. I aim to entertain.
We are kinda fired up about finally having all our playmakers on the same field though.
That's why l say the offensive scheme is the key here. It don't mean shit if Hoyer can't get the ball to them.
And l really don't know much about the Pats offense, honestly. Do they employ smaller wide outs? That's something the Browns have done, and had better than expected results this year with. We've had to lean pretty heavily on them some games due to the absence of our taller guys (Gordon, Cameron).
yes, the Pats use small wideouts. Edelman and Amendola.GOOD! Laughing with me or at me, the end result's the same. I aim to entertain.
We are kinda fired up about finally having all our playmakers on the same field though.
That's why l say the offensive scheme is the key here. It don't mean shit if Hoyer can't get the ball to them.
And l really don't know much about the Pats offense, honestly. Do they employ smaller wide outs? That's something the Browns have done, and had better than expected results this year with. We've had to lean pretty heavily on them some games due to the absence of our taller guys (Gordon, Cameron).
-
George C said:
That's comical.
Keep snorting the dust....
I don't think you have any clue how good gordon is
Gordon is very good...a stud really. The only issue is will Hoyer find the time to unload the ball deep (3-4 seconds). I'm excited to see how it works out.I don't think you have any clue how good gordon is
-
Let's take a poll here. Who here rather have the patriots offensive skill position players than the browns? I honestly don't even think it's all that close. Patriots would replace their receivers and running backs with ours in a heart beat I'd think
haha. If Belichik wanted to deal with Gordon then yes, he has more natural talent than the guys they have. Otherwise, he could have had any of those FA or UDFA guys and passed. He also could have kept Hoyer as a backup and passed.Let's take a poll here. Who here rather have the patriots offensive skill position players than the browns? I honestly don't even think it's all that clise. Patriots would replace their receivers and running backs with ours in a heart beat I'd think
-
-
George C said:
Offensive weapons thrown at us?
Fucking SERIOUSLY?
I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.
When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?
How about twice a year?
Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...
Dude, were you laughing hard every time they crushed you?.....cause thats what happens when the Pats play the Bills....every time.....
It's not as if you guys have actually "won" a game against them or anything.....
-
I am a "Preferred Customer" at Best Buy due to the number of tv's I've gone through. Pats games = Damaged technology.George C said:
Do you think I'm a hypocrite or something?
I watch the Bills play the Pats with my hand over my eyes, sometimes peaking through my fingers...
-
The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been
-
How many of you are going to stick around after the browns lay the wood Sunday? I suspect just George
But it's nice to see the leading discussions today are amongst bills fans. Carry on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login