Skip to content

Week 13: @ Bills

The Browns Board
324 42 12.1k
  • George C said:

    Offensive weapons thrown at us?

    Fucking SERIOUSLY?

    I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.

    When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?

    How about twice a year?

    Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...

    Dude, were you laughing hard every time they crushed you?.....cause thats what happens when the Pats play the Bills....every time.....

    It's not as if you guys have actually "won" a game against them or anything.....

  • George C said:

    That's comical.

    Keep snorting the dust....

    42-13 browns

  • Let's take a poll here. Who here rather have the patriots offensive skill position players than the browns? I honestly don't even think it's all that close. Patriots would replace their receivers and running backs with ours in a heart beat I'd think

  • George C said:

    Offensive weapons thrown at us?

    Fucking SERIOUSLY?

    I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.

    When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?

    How about twice a year?

    Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...

    Trust me, Pettine is no Bellicheat, Hoyer is no Brady, and Cameron is no Gronk. And I highly doubt your wide outs will even see much of the ball when Hoyer is getting crushed within 5 seconds. It's going to be a quick dump off passing game to Cameron for you guys, and some hope of a running game that will be tough to come by.

    GOOD! Laughing with me or at me, the end result's the same. I aim to entertain.

    We are kinda fired up about finally having all our playmakers on the same field though.

    That's why l say the offensive scheme is the key here. It don't mean shit if Hoyer can't get the ball to them.

    And l really don't know much about the Pats offense, honestly. Do they employ smaller wide outs? That's something the Browns have done, and had better than expected results this year with. We've had to lean pretty heavily on them some games due to the absence of our taller guys (Gordon, Cameron).

    @ibleedbrown said:

    GOOD! Laughing with me or at me, the end result's the same. I aim to entertain.

    We are kinda fired up about finally having all our playmakers on the same field though.

    That's why l say the offensive scheme is the key here. It don't mean shit if Hoyer can't get the ball to them.

    And l really don't know much about the Pats offense, honestly. Do they employ smaller wide outs? That's something the Browns have done, and had better than expected results this year with. We've had to lean pretty heavily on them some games due to the absence of our taller guys (Gordon, Cameron).

    yes, the Pats use small wideouts. Edelman and Amendola.
  • George C said:

    That's comical.

    Keep snorting the dust....

    I don't think you have any clue how good gordon is

    @upper-lip said:

    I don't think you have any clue how good gordon is

    Gordon is very good...a stud really. The only issue is will Hoyer find the time to unload the ball deep (3-4 seconds). I'm excited to see how it works out.
  • Let's take a poll here. Who here rather have the patriots offensive skill position players than the browns? I honestly don't even think it's all that close. Patriots would replace their receivers and running backs with ours in a heart beat I'd think

    @upper-lip said:

    Let's take a poll here. Who here rather have the patriots offensive skill position players than the browns? I honestly don't even think it's all that clise. Patriots would replace their receivers and running backs with ours in a heart beat I'd think

    haha. If Belichik wanted to deal with Gordon then yes, he has more natural talent than the guys they have. Otherwise, he could have had any of those FA or UDFA guys and passed. He also could have kept Hoyer as a backup and passed.
  • George C said:

    That's comical.

    Keep snorting the dust....

    42-13 browns

    @bbedward said:

    42-13 browns

    Put down the Madden. It's a holiday for chrissake.
  • George C said:

    Offensive weapons thrown at us?

    Fucking SERIOUSLY?

    I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.

    When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?

    How about twice a year?

    Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...

    Dude, were you laughing hard every time they crushed you?.....cause thats what happens when the Pats play the Bills....every time.....

    It's not as if you guys have actually "won" a game against them or anything.....

    @manzier said:

    Dude, were you laughing hard every time they crushed you?.....cause thats what happens when the Pats play the Bills....every time.....

    It's not as if you guys have actually "won" a game against them or anything.....

    gtfo. Really? I was not aware.
  • George C said:

    Do you think I'm a hypocrite or something?

    I watch the Bills play the Pats with my hand over my eyes, sometimes peaking through my fingers...

    I am a "Preferred Customer" at Best Buy due to the number of tv's I've gone through. Pats games = Damaged technology.
  • The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been

  • How many of you are going to stick around after the browns lay the wood Sunday? I suspect just George 😛

    But it's nice to see the leading discussions today are amongst bills fans. Carry on.

  • The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been

    @upper-lip said:

    The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been

    This is why they hired Lombardi. An excellent evaluator of talent.

  • The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been

    @upper-lip said:

    The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been

    they are fine. Pats wouldn't trade their guys for yours, because if they wanted to they would have.
  • George C said:

    Umm, how many Lombardy's you you have in your closet in Cleveland?

    I suspect the same as us, zero....

    Another one is coming to NE this year friend....

    What does this have to do with anything? New ownership and new regime. They've done a terrific job of putting talent on the field this year.

  • @upper-lip said:

    The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been

    they are fine. Pats wouldn't trade their guys for yours, because if they wanted to they would have.

    @script-ohio said:

    they are fine. Pats wouldn't trade their guys for yours, because if they wanted to they would have.

    Again.. A nonsensical statement

  • George C said:

    That's comical.

    Keep snorting the dust....

    I don't think you have any clue how good gordon is

    @upper-lip said:

    I don't think you have any clue how good gordon is

    he is so good he doesn't even need to make any effort on jump balls.

    He's no Brian Tyms. You guys should have held onto him.

  • How many of you are going to stick around after the browns lay the wood Sunday? I suspect just George 😛

    But it's nice to see the leading discussions today are amongst bills fans. Carry on.

    @bbedward said:

    How many of you are going to stick around after the browns lay the wood Sunday? I suspect just George 😛

    But it's nice to see the leading discussions today are amongst bills fans. Carry on.

    I'll stick around. Even if we win I'm not a trash talker...if we lose, so be it. I can take ridicule because, after all, I'm a Bills fan. This is actually a pretty good Board. Keep up the good work.
  • George C said:

    Just play NE first before you dribble on with that nonsense.

    Ok? What nonsense?

  • @script-ohio said:

    they are fine. Pats wouldn't trade their guys for yours, because if they wanted to they would have.

    Again.. A nonsensical statement

    @upper-lip said:

    Again.. A nonsensical statement

    Not as nonsensical as you saying if the Pats had the chance to trade their offensive weapons for yours, they would.
  • @upper-lip said:

    Again.. A nonsensical statement

    Not as nonsensical as you saying if the Pats had the chance to trade their offensive weapons for yours, they would.

    @script-ohio said:

    Not as nonsensical as you saying if the Pats had the chance to trade their offensive weapons for yours, they would.

    From a pure talent standpoint, if belichek got to choose one groups skill position players to start a team with, he and every other person would take the browns'