Skip to content

Week 13: @ Bills

The Browns Board
324 42 12.1k
  • How many of you are going to stick around after the browns lay the wood Sunday? I suspect just George 😛

    But it's nice to see the leading discussions today are amongst bills fans. Carry on.

    @bbedward said:

    How many of you are going to stick around after the browns lay the wood Sunday? I suspect just George 😛

    But it's nice to see the leading discussions today are amongst bills fans. Carry on.

    i'll stick around for the Johnny Drama. It will be time after this game.
  • @script-ohio said:

    Not as nonsensical as you saying if the Pats had the chance to trade their offensive weapons for yours, they would.

    From a pure talent standpoint, if belichek got to choose one groups skill position players to start a team with, he and every other person would take the browns'

    @upper-lip said:

    From a pure talent standpoint, if belichek got to choose one groups skill position players to start a team with, he and other person would take the browns'

    sure. Lmao.
  • @upper-lip said:

    From a pure talent standpoint, if belichek got to choose one groups skill position players to start a team with, he and other person would take the browns'

    sure. Lmao.

    @script-ohio said:

    sure. Lmao.

    You think Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, wright, and whoever their running back at the moment is, is better than gordon , Cameron, Hawkins, Austin, benjamin, Gabriel, Crowell, and west ?

  • With all this being said.. I think the bills win this week

  • George C said:

    Do you think I'm a hypocrite or something?

    I watch the Bills play the Pats with my hand over my eyes, sometimes peaking through my fingers...

    The cattle can put up a fight, but in the end, Tom Brady still wields the butcher knife.

    I wouldn't be talking any buffalo smack until Cleveland plays NE bro....

    Um, we aren't scheduled to play NE(yet)....but, to clarify...

    You implied that our offense wont be shit(laughable, with coffee thru the nose, etc), because you play NE twice a year....

    And, Im just saying that means nothing, considering you haven't even beaten them....

    Over the last 5 games, NE avgs 38 pts against you<<<< quite the fight, you cattle put up(roll eyes)

    And, if there is a different implication that I completely missed, then please explain it to me...

    how does playing NE twice have anything to do with what our receivers, running backs or TE might do this week??

    ..are you saying that you will easily handle Gordon, Cameron, Hawkins, Crowell, West and Gabriel, BECAUSE you play NE twice? Or because we haven't played NE yet?...or.... What is the point again??

  • George C said:

    Did I studder?

    Again, it really doesn't matter.. If Tom Brady is your QB, and Bellicheat is your coach, that drunk bum your thief owner talked to about drafting Manziel...yeah if that guy as Toms wide out...he's now a great receiver because the QB WILL MAKE YOU GREAT.

    Brady is that good.

    Did you stutter? Did you not notice I quoted someone else in that post? Are you Retarded? And your avoiding the point. If patriots replaced their skill position players with our, with no other consequences with chemistry and etc.. They're a better team
  • George C said:

    1. It means that you guys have never faced an offensive threat like Tom Brady. Period. Not burger, not dalton, nobody even close yet.

    2. We haven't beaten them because they are heads and tails better.

    3. Give them a shot sometime and tell me how your D fares...

    4. It has nothing to do with playing you guys, but don't say that we have never faces so many offensive weapons. With no insult intended, you guys are a 2 on a scale of 10 when it comes to the offensive talent in NE.

    5. I'm saying that your boys will surely be tough, but www have gotten our asses kicked many times over by better.

    Sorry if that doesn't make sense, but we know what playing against elite talent looks like, and we aren't that afraid of Cleveland by a long shot.

    As far as Cleveland playing NE, if you do make the playoffs, I hope you get your shot at them to understand just how fucking great Tom Brady is, and how the game isn't over until he says it is..

    We played them last year, and lost on recovered onside kick leading to a bogus PI call and TD. Brady is Brady, but we did pretty well.

  • George C said:

    Gronk vs. Cameron? Seriously?

    The rest of Clevelands offense is better than NE, and so is the Bills.

    They have Tom Brady, end of story. Go get some and you will under stand..

    It's not Gronk vs Cameron (who, Btw, Ben Watson said has a very similar game and skillset to Gronk).. It's Gronk vs gordon.. Then Edelman vs Cameron, then Amendola vs hawkins. Then whoever the next guy is vs austin, then the next guy vs Gabriel, then their RB's vs Crowell and west. Then it's their o-line vs ours, who was rated the best in the nfl before Mack went down.

  • Yes and we did play New England last year, and we beat them with weeden at QB. The scoreboard suggests the patriots eon, but that was a joke of a finish. We outplayed then steadily. We were up 13 with less than 2 minutes to go.

    Edit: Jason Campbell was at QB. And we thoroughly outplayed them. We smoked them the meeting before too. 35-14 was the score I believe

  • yep.....our last 2 games with the Pats, they averaged 18.5 pts against us.....

    and during the same time period(but 5 games), they averaged 37.5 pts against the Bills....

    Just for comparisons sake...

  • George C said:

    As far as Cleveland playing NE, if you do make the playoffs, I hope you get your shot at them to understand just how fucking great Tom Brady is, and how the game isn't over until he says it is..

    He did rip our hearts out last year after we beat them up and down the field....but, somehow, I'm still not scared....

    I look forward to the opportunity to play em again.....and Im hoping it's this year

  • yep.....our last 2 games with the Pats, they averaged 18.5 pts against us.....

    and during the same time period(but 5 games), they averaged 37.5 pts against the Bills....

    Just for comparisons sake...

    @manzier said:

    yep.....our last 2 games with the Pats, they averaged 18.5 pts against us.....

    and during the same time period(but 5 games), they averaged 37.5 pts against the Bills....

    Just for comparisons sake...

    That last td against us was the biggest load of shit ever. I couldn't sleep that night. Ugh... Still pissed we lost that game when we whipped their ass

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    What a sap.

    Hey guys lets just make him the moderator, he knows much more about life than Jesus I think.

    You are a big fat pussy so far. Maybe this board isn't for you.

  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    I am guessing this is sarcasm because you cannot be that naive to the internet. /b is something that will make you wish you'd never seen it. and jimmies are rustled is about as old as the internet.

    Nope, honest questions. I found this on "/b".

    http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVw0KMXdUXD0AHWhx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTE0OGMwajl2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDOARjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA01PVVMyMzdfMQ--/RV=2/RE=1417126283/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.urbandictionary.com%2fdefine.php%3fterm%3d%252Fb%252F/RK=0/RS=y.BdeZ9LN.8XMHFUO7pkd6MUgUE-

    But it's all over the place and didn't tell me much.

    And honestly never heard the other one, but at least can figure out the meaning. Just didn't know where the expression came from.

    If it's an internet born expression, my guess is it came sbout as an adaptation on other forums that were more highly policed and censored. You couldn't get away with "don't get your dick all twisted," so "don't get your jimmies rustled" is the cleaner alternative.

    And thanks for the reply.

    As far as the game, you really did make some fine points in your opener, and betwen that and the pages before it, l'd say we've probably dissected this game better than any game this season so far.

    I think this one will come down to our offensive scheme and how effectively we run it.

    Buffalo likely hasn't seen the variety of offensive weapons we will throw at them this week, and we'll have them all finally for the first time all year.

    Cameron and Gordon are the the ball snagging bruisers, and Hawkins, Benji, and Gabriel are the smaller shiftier ball snagging mavericks, and you gotta figure out a way to cover them all. At the same time sometimes.

    But Hoyer's gotta have time to get them the ball, and that's where the scheme comes in since l'm convinced our Oline can't hang with your defensive front consistantly.

    And Our RB Crowell has looked downright mighty at times. If he gets it going, along with some creative ways to get the ball to our other playmakers, l'm hoping it'll be /b for you.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Nope, honest questions. I found this on "/b".

    http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVw0KMXdUXD0AHWhx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTE0OGMwajl2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDOARjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA01PVVMyMzdfMQ--/RV=2/RE=1417126283/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.urbandictionary.com%2fdefine.php%3fterm%3d%252Fb%252F/RK=0/RS=y.BdeZ9LN.8XMHFUO7pkd6MUgUE-

    But it's all over the place and didn't tell me much.

    And honestly never heard the other one, but at least can figure out the meaning. Just didn't know where the expression came from.

    If it's an internet born expression, my guess is it came sbout as an adaptation on other forums that were more highly policed and censored. You couldn't get away with "don't get your dick all twisted," so "don't get your jimmies rustled" is the cleaner alternative.

    And thanks for the reply.

    As far as the game, you really did make some fine points in your opener, and betwen that and the pages before it, l'd say we've probably dissected this game better than any game this season so far.

    I think this one will come down to our offensive scheme and how effectively we run it.

    Buffalo likely hasn't seen the variety of offensive weapons we will throw at them this week, and we'll have them all finally for the first time all year.

    Cameron and Gordon are the the ball snagging bruisers, and Hawkins, Benji, and Gabriel are the smaller shiftier ball snagging mavericks, and you gotta figure out a way to cover them all. At the same time sometimes.

    But Hoyer's gotta have time to get them the ball, and that's where the scheme comes in since l'm convinced our Oline can't hang with your defensive front consistantly.

    And Our RB Crowell has looked downright mighty at times. If he gets it going, along with some creative ways to get the ball to our other playmakers, l'm hoping it'll be /b for you.

    typing from phone so this won't be easy. /b is an internet message board with pictures and videos. From absolute gore and porn to nonsense you'd never believe. Look for it. Spend 15 minutes there and your life will be changed by what you'll see. I have seen women with dogs and horses. A woman with a stump leg insert that in to a man while diddling herself. Read stories of men who have killed women for no reason and posted pictures. Read and seem images of children, puppies and other such things violently abused. Its about the worst place on the net and I love it.

    You're right we haven't seen an offense like Cleveland but we have seen effiexient and successful o's. Kc is good at moving the ball. Miami has been up and down and put up 42 unanswered on SD. And we beat them once. We played the Pats who are talented but not loaded like Chicago. I don't buy the Cutler hype bjt he is better the. hoyer. We are going to do the same thing to Cle as we did Chi. Rush our front 4, barely blitz, keep 5-6 in coverage and a spy on the backfield. Forte is absolutely the most complete young back in the league and we kepthim from killing us . We shut down Bennet who has had a better year then Cameron. Trust me I know. I had both on my fantasy team.

    Brandon Spikes is regarded as one of the best if not the best run stuffing lbs in the league. Its all you hear about in The game from announcers. I'm not sure I agree but I also think keuchly is over rated. (And Haden for that matter- are him getting blown up more then once this year). I think the average fan hasn't seen enough of our team like we haven't seen enough of tour team

    We have played very good offenses and we don't stack the box or blitz. You'll be surprised at how well our D is running Schwartz's d

  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    What a sap.

    Hey guys lets just make him the moderator, he knows much more about life than Jesus I think.

    You are a big fat pussy so far. Maybe this board isn't for you.

    @typicalbrowns said:

    What a sap.

    Hey guys lets just make him the moderator, he knows much more about life than Jesus I think.

    You are a big fat pussy so far. Maybe this board isn't for you.

    typical browns fan you are. I met your type living outside of Toledo a while.

    I am a big fat pussy. You nailed it.

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    What a sap.

    Hey guys lets just make him the moderator, he knows much more about life than Jesus I think.

    You are a big fat pussy so far. Maybe this board isn't for you.

    typical browns fan you are. I met your type living outside of Toledo a while.

    I am a big fat pussy. You nailed it.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    typical browns fan you are. I met your type living outside of Toledo a while.

    I am a big fat pussy. You nailed it.

    Toledos the biggest shit hole in the country with the trashiest people in the country. Not a good measure

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    What a sap.

    Hey guys lets just make him the moderator, he knows much more about life than Jesus I think.

    You are a big fat pussy so far. Maybe this board isn't for you.

    typical browns fan you are. I met your type living outside of Toledo a while.

    I am a big fat pussy. You nailed it.

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    typical browns fan you are. I met your type living outside of Toledo a while.

    I am a big fat pussy. You nailed it.

    Watch what you say about T Town buddy, you got a rocket ready launch into that big fat pussy.

  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    typical browns fan you are. I met your type living outside of Toledo a while.

    I am a big fat pussy. You nailed it.

    Toledos the biggest shit hole in the country with the trashiest people in the country. Not a good measure

    @upper-lip said:

    Toledos the biggest shit hole in the country with the trashiest people in the country. Not a good measure

    Now you gone and done it, shut the fuck up with your whore mouth.

  • George, you sure do have a big crush on the Patriots.

    We get it ... you have to play them twice a year.

    We play Baltimore and Pittsburgh 4 times a year and they have won three Super Bowls since the last time the Patriots won one, and you dont hear us cheering them or fearing them ... or making excuses ... we enjoy the challenge.

    Z