Skip to content

Week 13: @ Bills

The Browns Board
324 42 12.1k
  • @johnnyfootfungus said:

    My phone must be fucked up...I thought this was the Browns Football Board. Not sure how I landed on Trip Advisor.

    You will read what I decide I want to talk about god damnit and you will like it.

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    You will read what I decide I want to talk about god damnit and you will like it.

    Fine, lecture me on the finer points of Toledo and Ottawa Hills, but throw some "the Browns will have a tough game vs. the Bills" in your posts now and then. 🙂
  • sprinkle it now and again with some jimmies unruffled.

    whatever the fuck that means.

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    You will read what I decide I want to talk about god damnit and you will like it.

    Fine, lecture me on the finer points of Toledo and Ottawa Hills, but throw some "the Browns will have a tough game vs. the Bills" in your posts now and then. 🙂

    @johnnyfootfungus said:

    Fine, lecture me on the finer points of Toledo and Ottawa Hills, but throw some "the Browns will have a tough game vs. the Bills" in your posts now and then. 🙂

    While I love to be optimistic about my browns, I think this is a really hard game for us. We don't match up well. We need to run the ball well for our offense to click like it should, and that will be tough against your D line. I'm really worried about this game. But hope for a win.

  • @upper-lip said:

    Prove me wrong

    Biggest shithole in the country with the trashiest people? You must not be very well traveled. Also, making such huge generalizations makes you sound like a moron, which is not new for you on this thread considering you are getting owned by bills fans.

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Biggest shithole in the country with the trashiest people? You must not be very well traveled. Also, making such huge generalizations makes you sound like a moron, which is not new for you on this thread considering you are getting owned by bills fans.

    Ive been living in Toledo for 4 years, I agree with his bad assessment. Makes Cleveland look like San Diego.

  • @johnnyfootfungus said:

    Fine, lecture me on the finer points of Toledo and Ottawa Hills, but throw some "the Browns will have a tough game vs. the Bills" in your posts now and then. 🙂

    While I love to be optimistic about my browns, I think this is a really hard game for us. We don't match up well. We need to run the ball well for our offense to click like it should, and that will be tough against your D line. I'm really worried about this game. But hope for a win.

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    While I love to be optimistic about my browns, I think this is a really hard game for us. We don't match up well. We need to run the ball well for our offense to click like it should, and that will be tough against your D line. I'm really worried about this game. But hope for a win.

    I feel the same way about the Bills. Our secondary typically gives up 2-3 big plays and our run defense (though ranked decent) has a few shit games. It will be a good test against a talented Cleveland offense.
  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    Biggest shithole in the country with the trashiest people? You must not be very well traveled. Also, making such huge generalizations makes you sound like a moron, which is not new for you on this thread considering you are getting owned by bills fans.

    Ive been living in Toledo for 4 years, I agree with his bad assessment. Makes Cleveland look like San Diego.

    @bbedward said:

    Ive been living in Toledo for 4 years, I agree with his bad assessment. Makes Cleveland look like San Diego.

    Then leave numb nuts.

  • @script-ohio said:

    sure. Lmao.

    You think Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, wright, and whoever their running back at the moment is, is better than gordon , Cameron, Hawkins, Austin, benjamin, Gabriel, Crowell, and west ?

    @upper-lip said:

    You think Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, wright, and whoever their running back at the moment is, is better than gordon , Cameron, Hawkins, Austin, benjamin, Gabriel, Crowell, and west ?

    their RBs are Ridley, Vereen, Blount and Gray with James White on the PS. You only named 2 of their WRs. The others are Lafell, Dobson and Tyms.

    And yes. BTW so does Josh McDaniels which is why he said "nah, I'm good. I don't want to be a HC again and triple my salary."

  • @bbedward said:

    Ive been living in Toledo for 4 years, I agree with his bad assessment. Makes Cleveland look like San Diego.

    Then leave numb nuts.

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Then leave numb nuts.

    I can't wait to, graduate in may with comp sci & engineering degree from UT 😛

    Other parts of NW Ohio and surrounding areas are nice like maumee, perrysburg, Sylvania but Toledo itself for the most part, garbage. They can't keep their brightest there and they don't try to.

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    Then leave numb nuts.

    I can't wait to, graduate in may with comp sci & engineering degree from UT 😛

    Other parts of NW Ohio and surrounding areas are nice like maumee, perrysburg, Sylvania but Toledo itself for the most part, garbage. They can't keep their brightest there and they don't try to.

    @bbedward said:

    I can't wait to, graduate in may with comp sci & engineering degree from UT 😛

    Other parts of NW Ohio and surrounding areas are nice like maumee, perrysburg, Sylvania but Toledo itself for the most part, garbage. They can't keep their brightest there and they don't try to.

    Yea most of my friends also moved to those areas once they graduated.

  • I noticed the bills fans stopped replying when called out on there bullshit. Good riddance piss holes

    @upper-lip said:

    I noticed the bills fans stopped replying when called out on there bullshit. Good riddance piss holes

    hey buddy. Their. T h e I r

    Dumb

    What did you call out? I missed it with the potty talking nonsense and sophomoroc nonsense. I didn't realize people talked football here....

  • I love how insecure you all are. One little dig on Toledo becomes a huge 2 page debate of Brown vs Brown.

    Where is that meme - welcome to Ohio, haha. Now youre stuck here!

  • @upper-lip said:

    I noticed the bills fans stopped replying when called out on there bullshit. Good riddance piss holes

    hey buddy. Their. T h e I r

    Dumb

    What did you call out? I missed it with the potty talking nonsense and sophomoroc nonsense. I didn't realize people talked football here....

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    hey buddy. Their. T h e I r

    Dumb

    What did you call out? I missed it with the potty talking nonsense and sophomoroc nonsense. I didn't realize people talked football here....

    Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.

    Now,

    Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?

  • I love how insecure you all are. One little dig on Toledo becomes a huge 2 page debate of Brown vs Brown.

    Where is that meme - welcome to Ohio, haha. Now youre stuck here!

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    I love how insecure you all are. One little dig on Toledo becomes a huge 2 page debate of Brown vs Brown.

    Where is that meme - welcome to Ohio, haha. Now youre stuck here!

    Friendly banter you condescending arrogant prick.

  • I love how insecure you all are. One little dig on Toledo becomes a huge 2 page debate of Brown vs Brown.

    Where is that meme - welcome to Ohio, haha. Now youre stuck here!

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    I love how insecure you all are. One little dig on Toledo becomes a huge 2 page debate of Brown vs Brown.

    Where is that meme - welcome to Ohio, haha. Now youre stuck here!

    I have friends in Buffalo, but it is a shit hole.

  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    hey buddy. Their. T h e I r

    Dumb

    What did you call out? I missed it with the potty talking nonsense and sophomoroc nonsense. I didn't realize people talked football here....

    Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.

    Now,

    Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.

    Now,

    Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?

    I'm typing with sausage fingers on a cell phone going thru winding mtn rounds. Sorry for the mistake.

    How long have you been a honophobe? Who's got the cutest butt on the Browns?

    See I am talking football

  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    hey buddy. Their. T h e I r

    Dumb

    What did you call out? I missed it with the potty talking nonsense and sophomoroc nonsense. I didn't realize people talked football here....

    Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.

    Now,

    Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.

    Now,

    Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?

    I'm typing with sausage fingers on a cell phone going thru winding mtn rounds. Sorry for the mistake.

    How long have you been a honophobe? Who's got the cutest butt on the Browns?

    See I am talking football

  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    I love how insecure you all are. One little dig on Toledo becomes a huge 2 page debate of Brown vs Brown.

    Where is that meme - welcome to Ohio, haha. Now youre stuck here!

    Friendly banter you condescending arrogant prick.

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Friendly banter you condescending arrogant prick.

    talk football. Really, talk football! Tell us all a out those great Browns seasons in the last 30 years! Kosar being your best QB ever. Couch being your childhood idol... talk football
  • BuffaloBills62 said:

    I love how insecure you all are. One little dig on Toledo becomes a huge 2 page debate of Brown vs Brown.

    Where is that meme - welcome to Ohio, haha. Now youre stuck here!

    I have friends in Buffalo, but it is a shit hole.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I have friends in Buffalo, but it is a shit hole.

    spent much time there? I've spent a 20 years in Ohio. I spent a great deal of time in Cleveland. Even dated a stripper named Ashley from Lorain/Cleveland a minute. I competed in many sports events there and spent time at different area venues. Cleveland and Buffalo area very much the same internally. Buffalo- Rochester is much different with many small villages along the way.
  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.

    Now,

    Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?

    I'm typing with sausage fingers on a cell phone going thru winding mtn rounds. Sorry for the mistake.

    How long have you been a honophobe? Who's got the cutest butt on the Browns?

    See I am talking football

    BuffaloBills62 said:

    I'm typing with sausage fingers on a cell phone going thru winding mtn rounds. Sorry for the mistake.

    How long have you been a honophobe? Who's got the cutest butt on the Browns?

    See I am talking football

    Well that's obvious, johnny football of course.

  • sprinkle it now and again with some jimmies unruffled.

    whatever the fuck that means.

    @miktoxic said:

    sprinkle it now and again with some jimmies unruffled.

    whatever the fuck that means.

    am I too edgy for you? Or have you just drank too much from Lake Erie?