Skip to content

Week 13: @ Bills

The Browns Board
324 42 12.1k
  • Just benched Sammy Watkins for isaiah Crowell at W/R position on my fantasy team.

    Haden will shut down Watty.

    Crowell is the better rookie.

    Zombo

  • @tour2ma said:

    Were there ever any actual Buffalos in your area?

    I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".

    @johnnyfootfungus said:

    I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".

    LOL... you're pretty hard to hate...

    Did you know that?

  • Just benched Sammy Watkins for isaiah Crowell at W/R position on my fantasy team.

    Haden will shut down Watty.

    Crowell is the better rookie.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Just benched Sammy Watkins for isaiah Crowell at W/R position on my fantasy team.

    Haden will shut down Watty.

    Crowell is the better rookie.

    Zombo

    Probably a good idea. Sammy has hot and cold games. Lately, he gets all the attention which opens up Woods, Hogan. Haden is a good CB so if he goes man-to-man (with no safety backing) Sammy could have a big game.
  • @johnnyfootfungus said:

    I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".

    LOL... you're pretty hard to hate...

    Did you know that?

    @tour2ma said:

    LOL... you're pretty hard to hate...

    Did you know that?

    Not all Bills fans are assholes ya know??
  • Back at ya, 30...

    Welcome to the Forum...

  • George C said:

    I love a confident guy.

    In the immortal words of Tony Montana: Jyou fucked up..

    So long Mel..

    lol. Dyou know what a hassa is Frank? Atsa pig that don't fly straight.
  • George C said:

    I love a confident guy.

    In the immortal words of Tony Montana: Jyou fucked up..

    So long Mel..

    lol. Dyou know what a hassa is Frank? Atsa pig that don't fly straight.

    @johnnyfootfungus said:

    lol. Dyou know what a hassa is Frank? Atsa pig that don't fly straight.

    Is this some sort of "buffalo latin"

  • So, Bill and Bill, what college teams do you root for on Saturdays?

    We seem to have our regional favorites, but a lot of us rally behind OSU of course.

    Syracuse? U of Buff?

  • Says the guy who's team is routinely beat by the Bengals, Steelers and can barely squeak out a win against the Ravens.

    Don't kid yourself. The Patriots are good and have gone to 3 straight AFC Championship games, before that the Jets did two straight, the Patriots have succeeded in the NFL just as much as any AFCN team in the last decade.

    Both the Browns and the Bills have sucked in that same time span. In fact, the Browns have had 1 playoff win since 1989. Ah, 1989... Christ son, better check your calendar because that wasn't last week. Your one win was against the Pats in 94. Imagine that? But, your 2002 loss to the Steelers doesn't mean squat. A 9-7 team in the playoffs, ooooh boy.

    You come across as some fan trying to pretend your team has been historically superior when in fact they haven't. I do recognize that the team had moved during that time for a little bit but you're still kidding yourself. Even if the Browns win this Saturday it is not going to change history. The fact is, for 25 years the Browns have been awful. The Bills have been awful for 15.

    Sigh, why do we always get the dumb ones?

    AGAIN, Dicktits, here is what I said: "But I wasn't talking about the Browns team ... I was comparing the fan reactions."

    Not talking about the teams, talking about the fans ... swallow that premise, and I will continue ....

    OK, Good.

    You guys are pussies about Brady and the Patriots. You act like they are so damn good that there is nothing you can do about it until Brady retires.

    Here in Cleveland, we have been dominated by the Ravens and Steelers, who have been MORE successful franchises than the Patriots over the past ten years (Three Super Bowls > Zero Super Bowls), yet our attitude is "fuck them, we're going to run them down, we're going to get better and be the beast of the best division in football".

    We don't want them to to fall apart. We don't want Roethlisberger to retire. We want to fucking take them down. It's an even playing field, and there is no reason why the Bills can't put together a football team that can beat the Patriots just like the Ravens and Steelers do, so quit being such pussies and blaming Tom Brady for your place in life and get a fucking sack.

    Everyone is beatable. Bills fans sound like beaten housewives who have resigned themselves to their station in life, while Browns fans sound like Rocky Balboas never giving up the fight, not accepting their stature in the division, and believing, and expecting, that they can beat those teams while they are still at the top of their game.

    Yes, your 6-10 teams have been better than our 4-12 teams ... but, you, the fans, are pussies.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Sigh, why do we always get the dumb ones?

    AGAIN, Dicktits, here is what I said: "But I wasn't talking about the Browns team ... I was comparing the fan reactions."

    Not talking about the teams, talking about the fans ... swallow that premise, and I will continue ....

    OK, Good.

    You guys are pussies about Brady and the Patriots. You act like they are so damn good that there is nothing you can do about it until Brady retires.

    Here in Cleveland, we have been dominated by the Ravens and Steelers, who have been MORE successful franchises than the Patriots over the past ten years (Three Super Bowls > Zero Super Bowls), yet our attitude is "fuck them, we're going to run them down, we're going to get better and be the beast of the best division in football".

    We don't want them to to fall apart. We don't want Roethlisberger to retire. We want to fucking take them down. It's an even playing field, and there is no reason why the Bills can't put together a football team that can beat the Patriots just like the Ravens and Steelers do, so quit being such pussies and blaming Tom Brady for your place in life and get a fucking sack.

    Everyone is beatable. Bills fans sound like beaten housewives who have resigned themselves to their station in life, while Browns fans sound like Rocky Balboas never giving up the fight, not accepting their stature in the division, and believing, and expecting, that they can beat those teams while they are still at the top of their game.

    Yes, your 6-10 teams have been better than our 4-12 teams ... but, you, the fans, are pussies.

    Zombo

    I come to other teams boards to see what they are saying about the coming matchups, and never post but I have got to say you have it all wrong here.

    Every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we have a good shot to beat them. Every year. Just like you say the Browns fans do. Admitting that Brady is a good QB that will cause us problems is not the same as what you say we do. I'll repeat it one more time, every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we are going to beat them, just like you guys do in your division. There are skeptics in every fanbase who won't believe it until its true, but they are the pessimists who like to call the season when we are 5-5, or call the season at the end of the preseason with us (you guys) getting 1st round draft pick.

    As of right now I see posts on two bills drive saying we have a shot at the playoffs going into New England and playing the Patriots week 17 for our playoff hopes. That is the opposite of what you think we do.

  • Zombo said:

    Sigh, why do we always get the dumb ones?

    AGAIN, Dicktits, here is what I said: "But I wasn't talking about the Browns team ... I was comparing the fan reactions."

    Not talking about the teams, talking about the fans ... swallow that premise, and I will continue ....

    OK, Good.

    You guys are pussies about Brady and the Patriots. You act like they are so damn good that there is nothing you can do about it until Brady retires.

    Here in Cleveland, we have been dominated by the Ravens and Steelers, who have been MORE successful franchises than the Patriots over the past ten years (Three Super Bowls > Zero Super Bowls), yet our attitude is "fuck them, we're going to run them down, we're going to get better and be the beast of the best division in football".

    We don't want them to to fall apart. We don't want Roethlisberger to retire. We want to fucking take them down. It's an even playing field, and there is no reason why the Bills can't put together a football team that can beat the Patriots just like the Ravens and Steelers do, so quit being such pussies and blaming Tom Brady for your place in life and get a fucking sack.

    Everyone is beatable. Bills fans sound like beaten housewives who have resigned themselves to their station in life, while Browns fans sound like Rocky Balboas never giving up the fight, not accepting their stature in the division, and believing, and expecting, that they can beat those teams while they are still at the top of their game.

    Yes, your 6-10 teams have been better than our 4-12 teams ... but, you, the fans, are pussies.

    Zombo

    I come to other teams boards to see what they are saying about the coming matchups, and never post but I have got to say you have it all wrong here.

    Every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we have a good shot to beat them. Every year. Just like you say the Browns fans do. Admitting that Brady is a good QB that will cause us problems is not the same as what you say we do. I'll repeat it one more time, every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we are going to beat them, just like you guys do in your division. There are skeptics in every fanbase who won't believe it until its true, but they are the pessimists who like to call the season when we are 5-5, or call the season at the end of the preseason with us (you guys) getting 1st round draft pick.

    As of right now I see posts on two bills drive saying we have a shot at the playoffs going into New England and playing the Patriots week 17 for our playoff hopes. That is the opposite of what you think we do.

    @what-a-tuel said:

    I come to other teams boards to see what they are saying about the coming matchups, and never post but I have got to say you have it all wrong here.

    Every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we have a good shot to beat them. Every year. Just like you say the Browns fans do. Admitting that Brady is a good QB that will cause us problems is not the same as what you say we do. I'll repeat it one more time, every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we are going to beat them, just like you guys do in your division. There are skeptics in every fanbase who won't believe it until its true, but they are the pessimists who like to call the season when we are 5-5.

    As of right now I see posts on two bills drives saying we have a shot at the playoffs going into New England and playing the Patriots week 17 for our playoff hopes. That is the opposite of what you think we do.

    You can't really say you never post in your post.

    That's like saying you never fart while you're farting.

    And that is the exact opposite of what you think we think you think we think you do.

  • @what-a-tuel said:

    I come to other teams boards to see what they are saying about the coming matchups, and never post but I have got to say you have it all wrong here.

    Every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we have a good shot to beat them. Every year. Just like you say the Browns fans do. Admitting that Brady is a good QB that will cause us problems is not the same as what you say we do. I'll repeat it one more time, every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we are going to beat them, just like you guys do in your division. There are skeptics in every fanbase who won't believe it until its true, but they are the pessimists who like to call the season when we are 5-5.

    As of right now I see posts on two bills drives saying we have a shot at the playoffs going into New England and playing the Patriots week 17 for our playoff hopes. That is the opposite of what you think we do.

    You can't really say you never post in your post.

    That's like saying you never fart while you're farting.

    And that is the exact opposite of what you think we think you think we think you do.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You can't really say you never post in your post.

    That's like saying you never fart while you're farting.

    And that is the exact opposite of what you think we think you think we think you do.

    This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

    But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    You can't really say you never post in your post.

    That's like saying you never fart while you're farting.

    And that is the exact opposite of what you think we think you think we think you do.

    This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

    But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

    @what-a-tuel said:

    This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

    But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

    Really the first time you posted on another team's board? That's awesome man!

    Just a little razzing there, think nothing of it. And welcome to the Browns board.

    I think l get where you're coming from though. I know there's some of us that nibble our nails down before a game with the Steelers, and big Ben and his weeble wobble self. Fall down damn it! But he's a tough mofo and seems to have our number most games.

    I dig your indignance. Get them Pats!

  • @what-a-tuel said:

    This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

    But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

    Really the first time you posted on another team's board? That's awesome man!

    Just a little razzing there, think nothing of it. And welcome to the Browns board.

    I think l get where you're coming from though. I know there's some of us that nibble our nails down before a game with the Steelers, and big Ben and his weeble wobble self. Fall down damn it! But he's a tough mofo and seems to have our number most games.

    I dig your indignance. Get them Pats!

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Really the first time you posted on another team's board? That's awesome man!

    Just a little razzing there, think nothing of it. And welcome to the Browns board.

    I think l get where you're coming from though. I know there's some of us that nibble our nails down before a game with the Steelers, and big Ben and his weeble wobble self. Fall down damn it! But he's a tough mofo and seems to have our number most games.

    I dig your indignance. Get them Pats!

    Thanks! I usually just skim the VS threads each week to get a good idea of the fans perspective of our strengths and weaknesses, and that of their own teams. I don't like to intrude on other teams boards. Yeah the Patriots have our number, but we never admit defeat. I was at that New England @ Buffalo game where the bills were down 21-7 at one point screaming my head off until we came back and beat them. Fantastic game.

    Looking forward to this game Sunday, it should be a good defensive game Sunday, and will highlight both of our offenses weaknesses.

  • George C said:

    As fans, we can be indignant all day long.

    Dude, my feet and planted and my head is clear.

    If fan Karma could translate to our players, we couldn't raise our hands from so many SB rings.

    I'm not a negative fan, I'm simply pragmatic. I don't hope, wish, pray, or dream. I can't personally will or motivate our players.

    I'm black and white.

    Until the Buffalo Bills have an offense that can score at will, there is no need to think we can consistently win against the Pats. We are close, but we are missing the most vital piece. These bozos at one Bills drive for some reason thought they could achieve this with a young, raw and very inaccurate EJ Manuel.

    He isn't the piece right now. That piece might be EJ in a couple years, or it may come out of nowhere in the draft like Brady did.

    Brady is not in our heads, this year, Orton is in MY head. He is a very good at times QB going up against a great QB and has to be just as great to win. Period.

    He needs to play accurate, mistake free football. Are our teams capable of that today?

    That's the question of whether we win or lose.

    That is the best way to put it. The biggest enemy of the Buffalo Bills is our inability to find a decent QB. If we did that at any point in the last decade, the Patriots would not have 9/10 afc east titles

  • Somehow this all reminds of hamsters, fathers and eldeberries.

    @the-gipper said:

    Somehow this all reminds of hamsters, fathers and eldeberries.

    As in "your mother smells of..."?

    @what-a-tuel said:

    I come to other teams boards to see what they are saying about the coming matchups, and never post but I have got to say you have it all wrong here.

    Z's take was based upon posts by some of your earlier arriving brethren, one of whom earned a new screen name in near record time after some "spirited", getting-to-know-you give and take.

    Welcome to the Browns Board...

  • @johnnyfootfungus said:

    lol. Dyou know what a hassa is Frank? Atsa pig that don't fly straight.

    Is this some sort of "buffalo latin"

    @bbedward said:

    Is this some sort of "buffalo latin"

    Quotes from "Scarface"...don't even get me started on "Godfather" quotes. Those can go on for pages.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    You can't really say you never post in your post.

    That's like saying you never fart while you're farting.

    And that is the exact opposite of what you think we think you think we think you do.

    This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

    But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

    @what-a-tuel said:

    This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

    But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

    Tuel...you're on TBD right?? At least I've seen a member with that name.

  • @what-a-tuel said:

    This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

    But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

    Tuel...you're on TBD right?? At least I've seen a member with that name.

    @johnnyfootfungus said:

    Tuel...you're on TBD right?? At least I've seen a member with that name.

    yep thats me. I've taken a liking to my forum name haha.

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    It's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?

    The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.

    -With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

    🙂

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    @dumbphuck62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    Fuck you , you fuckin' fuck! You can't even spell Dumb Fuck right ! You have a dumb fucking name and you don't like the foul language? Fuck you !

    Welcome !

    GO BROWNS 1

  • @dumbphuck62 said:

    Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.

    It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.

    Fuck you , you fuckin' fuck! You can't even spell Dumb Fuck right ! You have a dumb fucking name and you don't like the foul language? Fuck you !

    Welcome !

    GO BROWNS 1

    @darkside5 said:

    Fuck you , you fuckin' fuck! You can't even spell Dumb Fuck right ! You have a dumb fucking name and you don't like the foul language? Fuck you !

    Welcome !

    GO BROWNS 1

    I think Zombo actually gave him that name...and Zombo chose to spell it that way...who are we to question the decisions of the great and powerful Wizard...errrr, I mean Zombo.