Week 13: @ Bills
-
BuffaloBills62 said:
First off, I must say that it is atrocious the behavior being shown toward George. It is one thing to disagree and argue or even playfully jest, but to use foul language is quite sad. I'm not here to spout off at anyone, nor am I here to tolerate that. Any behavior displayed like that toward me will be reported and if this board wants to be taken seriously I hope the moderation realizes it looks awful bad when opposing teams come here to learn about your team. If I am told to grow a set I will just laugh, if I am called a pussy, I will still laugh. I don't need to be bigger, stronger or smarter then anyone. I just like football and want to discuss it whilst reminding everyone that others here get a full display of your behavior and how ridiculous it is...
Fuck you, Asshole.
That's the way you are going to act on your first post as a guest ... to criticize how the board is run?
George has taken some lumps and adjusted. We like George.
You're a dickfucker.
Zombo
--Report Me.
Zombo said:
Fuck you, Asshole.
That's the way you are going to act on your first post as a guest ... to criticize how the board is run?
George has taken some lumps and adjusted. We like George.
You're a dickfucker.
Zombo
--Report Me.
done. and point proven, if this is acceptable, then i am fine with the repercussions of speaking out against it and saying it's poorly run when you represent it like Detroit trash.
if you're trying to be tougher then i am, you win.
if you're just mad because your trailer is leaking and you can't get out of the ghetto in Low-rain, then I feel for you.
-
These Bills fans are multiplying fast and writing novels while doing it.
These Bills fans are multiplying fast and writing novels while doing it.
I stopped reading after the that opening paragraph reprimand.
A simple "hello" would have been so much better.
-
Zombo said:
Fuck you, Asshole.
That's the way you are going to act on your first post as a guest ... to criticize how the board is run?
George has taken some lumps and adjusted. We like George.
You're a dickfucker.
Zombo
--Report Me.
done. and point proven, if this is acceptable, then i am fine with the repercussions of speaking out against it and saying it's poorly run when you represent it like Detroit trash.
if you're trying to be tougher then i am, you win.
if you're just mad because your trailer is leaking and you can't get out of the ghetto in Low-rain, then I feel for you.
BuffaloBills62 said:
done.
if you're trying to be tougher then i am, you win.
if you're just mad because your trailer is leaking and you can't get out of the ghetto in Low-rain, then I feel for you.
Oh .. "the trailer" and "the ghetto" ... what ... No "Mom's basement"? Not going for the trifecta?
Thanks for reporting me ... to me, Dumbphuck.
I am giving the report full consideration.
Zombo
-
BuffaloBills62 said:
done.
if you're trying to be tougher then i am, you win.
if you're just mad because your trailer is leaking and you can't get out of the ghetto in Low-rain, then I feel for you.
Oh .. "the trailer" and "the ghetto" ... what ... No "Mom's basement"? Not going for the trifecta?
Thanks for reporting me ... to me, Dumbphuck.
I am giving the report full consideration.
Zombo
-
BuffaloBills62 said:
done.
if you're trying to be tougher then i am, you win.
if you're just mad because your trailer is leaking and you can't get out of the ghetto in Low-rain, then I feel for you.
Oh .. "the trailer" and "the ghetto" ... what ... No "Mom's basement"? Not going for the trifecta?
Thanks for reporting me ... to me, Dumbphuck.
I am giving the report full consideration.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Oh .. "the trailer" and "the ghetto" ... what ... No "Mom's basement"? Not going for the trifecta?
Thanks for reporting me ... to me, Dumbphuck.
I am giving the report full consideration.
Zombo
No problem, i figured you'd get a chuckle out of it.

Either way, it honestly does make this place look 2nd rate to have such behavior and corruption fits well with Cleveland's history.
-
These Bills fans are multiplying fast and writing novels while doing it.
I stopped reading after the that opening paragraph reprimand.
A simple "hello" would have been so much better.
-
First off, I must say that it is atrocious the behavior being shown toward George. It is one thing to disagree and argue or even playfully jest, but to use foul language is quite sad. I'm not here to spout off at anyone, nor am I here to tolerate that. Any behavior displayed like that toward me will be reported and if this board wants to be taken seriously I hope the moderation realizes it looks awful bad when opposing teams come here to learn about your team. If I am told to grow a set I will just laugh, if I am called a pussy, I will still laugh. I don't need to be bigger, stronger or smarter then anyone. I just like football and want to discuss it whilst reminding everyone that others here get a full display of your behavior and how ridiculous it is...
There is not much about your team out there this year that is not "Manziel this" or "Manziel that." I am here for a better understanding from a Bills board, obviously. I think this game will be very fun to watch because it could be just an awful football game that no one really wants to watch. The kind where both QB's throw 3 INT's and no one really does anything worth cheering about. It could easily change if Watkins or Gordon get a breakaway, though. Or ST comes on from someone.
Obviously, I know my team better then your team, so I will speak with all due respect on what I know the best that I know.
First and foremost the Bills WR unit is vastly under appreciated here. Yes Austin, Hawkins and Gabriel are putting up good numbers and Gordon is now back but that does not take away from what Buffalo's WR's are capable of doing on the field. They're not all stars and they're not big names but I would not write them off simply because your unit is better. Our unit is a bunch of scrappers and they're pretty tough.
But, first at QB. I would like to believe that one day Manziel and Manuel with both be the futures of the franchise and take the teams to the playoffs but we are not there, yet. Orton has not been horrible, in fact he has been pretty good. You can't lean on him easily and you cannot depend on him against a top not DB unit. He is not going to lay down, though, and he is going to make some good decisions and get some tough passes out. He is good enough to not lose a ball game.
Our RB unit should not be cast off because Spiller is out and Jackson is banged up. Jackson is always banged out and has the will of twelve men. Dixon and Brown are both capable running backs to keep the ball moving and both offer a mix of speed and power to sustain drives. Dixon will break one free from time to time.
The WR's, again, should not be overlooked just because the Browns are better. I laughed at the comparison earlier in this thread that matched the Bills WR's against the Browns WR's. WR's don't face off against each other, they face off against DB's. And against Pettine I am perfectly comfortable realizing that he does not do very well at scheming in the D backfield. His strength is in the box and he is lucky to have a good DB unit in Cleveland. If I am Buffalo I use two WR sets with one or two TE's from time to time. I go hard at the DB's and attack the center of the field and try to get Pettine to run his 3 safety set. With 3 safeties - one of them being Leonhard - the Bills will have limited ability to run but should be able to pick up the under routes and exploit the LB's. I really like Kruger and hoped the Bills would have brought him in with Daryl Smith a few years back, but they didn't. Anyway, Chandler is a blue collar lunch pale kind of TE who isn't a superstar or even just a star but he is a player and he's going to contribute to a victory - should the Bills be able to achieve one. If I am Buffalo, though, I attack the middle of the defense. I use the Bills speed to beat the Browns in this position.
On the OL I do not expect much success and that is not because the Browns are good. The Bills OL would get beat by 3 brown paper bags. So, if they merely sneeze they should be able to get pressure on the QB. But, as much as I do jest on the Bills I do realize they have been slowly getting better week after week. They're not going to be god awful, but I just don't know if they'll be any good disirregardless of how good the Browns DL/LB are. Orton can elude a sack but he can't do that all day, it will be interesting.
On the DL for the Bills you realize we're pretty good. But, some times they sputter. Some times early they are slow out of the blocks. Cleveland needs to come out and smash the Bills early. West might not be the smash mouther to do this, but I expect the Browns O will try. Smash the Bills early and keep your eyes open for Gordon to break free throughout the game. It won't break the Bills back but it could score points. These Bills don't break and the DL is the reason why.
The Bills LB's are surprising. Brown is not getting much attention but could be up there for DROY if I had anything to do with it. He has played 3 positions at LB and been successful at all of them in extreme circumstances. He has been picked on by some very good QB's (Rivers, Brady, Cutler and even Smith - Smith is not a great QB but can capitalize on poor play). Spikes does not play every down but when he does play he makes a difference. He will ring your bell. Bradham has finally emerged to NFL starting talent which is majorly important for the Bills. Even our backups are contributing with sacks, too.
The DB's are going to be interesting this week as Leodis McKelvin is injured and IR'd. Graham moves up to starter and Gilmore pair up with Robey to form a good set of CB's that will make plays. I cannot say enough about UDFA 2nd year CB Robey. The guy appears out of no where just in time to make a big play. At S we have team leader Aaron Williams and Da'Norris Searcy/Duke Williams. The latter make substitutions from time to time and can allot for the biggest weakness from time to time. I see speed beating our safeties on a few trips down the field but our CB's aren't slow. It will be an interesting situation.
Matchups:
I really like that we are going to face Whitner. The guy is a punk. I like how he plays and hoped he would stay in Buffalo. I hoped he would come back, even. But, he is a liability on the field because of his attitude. I expect the Bills to goad him in to a penalty or two.
On D I like what our DT's will do against the interior OL of the Browns. At times many Bills fans have accused our DT's of disappearing. Lets see what happens this weekend when they need to show up.
Mario Williams vs. everyone. Watt and Keuchly are the brands that are hot right now but I challenge you to watch this weekends game and tell me that Mario Wiliams is not playing the best D in his career and in the NFL. The guy is shutting down entire sides of the field. M. Williams has only given up containment three times this season that I can count. He stops runs to his side, gets to the passer from the outside edge playing a wide 9, even. He is all of the time stronger, faster, and more skilled then his opponents. Opposite him is Jerry Hughes. He is just as fun to watch.
Josh Gordon and the Browns WR's will do very well at moving across the field and eluding coverage schemes. Hoyer vs. the Bills DL will be important. If he can get the quick reads and stay alive long enough to let the required routes win then the Bills will be beat over and over on short yardage passing. That'll open up on a long route. It's up to the entire D to stop Hoyer. No one else. The RB's of the Browns should not be a factor unless something goes terribly wrong or the Bills come out with an awful game plan.
What you'll like to watch:
The Bills DL. Would you believe that for at least 3 or 4 series a game Jerry Hughes Mario Williams, Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus will be on the sidelines? They'll be replaced with Who?-Who?-Who?-Who? They also go by Wynn - Charles - Bryant - Lawson. You may remember Manny Lawson from Cleveland and last year. He has been pretty good throughout his career and continues to shine. This unit accounts for 5.5 sacks. That may not sound like much but for only playing 15-20% of the D snaps that's pretty impressive in my mind.
Conclusion:
The Bills will be hard pressed for a win but the Browns won't come by one easily. I expect the game to be too close to call.
BuffaloBills62 said:
First off, I must say that it is atrocious the behavior being shown toward George. It is one thing to disagree and argue or even playfully jest, but to use foul language is quite sad. I'm not here to spout off at anyone, nor am I here to tolerate that. Any behavior displayed like that toward me will be reported and if this board wants to be taken seriously I hope the moderation realizes it looks awful bad when opposing teams come here to learn about your team.
what are you in church?
i agree, go fuck yourself.
this board is the best forum for browns talk anywhere. if you don't have a sense of humor or a man sack you're feelings might get hurt from time to time. it happens to all of us. even the browns' fans. we tolerate most anyone even steeler fans but we can't stand redundant hairy coont lips and people who hover above everyone else because they are so anointed with righteousness.
dominus opus cunnilingus mater. in latin that means flip off you mother jumper.
-
Zombo said:
Oh .. "the trailer" and "the ghetto" ... what ... No "Mom's basement"? Not going for the trifecta?
Thanks for reporting me ... to me, Dumbphuck.
I am giving the report full consideration.
Zombo
No problem, i figured you'd get a chuckle out of it.

Either way, it honestly does make this place look 2nd rate to have such behavior and corruption fits well with Cleveland's history.
BuffaloBills62 said:
No problem, i figured you'd get a chuckle out of it.

Either way, it honestly does make this place look 2nd rate to have such behavior and corruption fits well with Cleveland's history.
Cleveland doesn't care how it looks, and neither do we.
Tighten your chin strap, talk football, and quit talking about moderation if you want to stay.
Zombo
-
BuffaloBills62 said:
Is it not true? Are you proud of the way your administrator behaves; like that of a child?
Um, they are not "my" administrators. It's their board and Im a guest here. Seen a lot of insults, been in some battles, but never once cried to the mods. Much easier to walk away, avoid, ignore, etc.
But to enter someone elses home and, immediately with the first sentence, lay down the law and scold them for their ways is really pretty rude.
Then you expect to proceed with a normal football discussion, as if you didn't just insult everybody in the room????....
Hey, if it was my house Id tell you to fuck off too
-
Zombo said:
Oh .. "the trailer" and "the ghetto" ... what ... No "Mom's basement"? Not going for the trifecta?
Thanks for reporting me ... to me, Dumbphuck.
I am giving the report full consideration.
Zombo
No problem, i figured you'd get a chuckle out of it.

Either way, it honestly does make this place look 2nd rate to have such behavior and corruption fits well with Cleveland's history.
BuffaloBills62 said:
Either way, it honestly does make this place look 2nd rate to have such behavior and corruption fits well with Cleveland's history.
2nd rate to what? a bill's board? now that's friggin hilarious!
and I do get to see a lot of the bills since they play the jets twice which i see locally and other games because i frequent bars that have all the games........and besides beating the jets handily they haven't shown me shit even with their good defense.
-
BuffaloBills62 said:
First off, I must say that it is atrocious the behavior being shown toward George. It is one thing to disagree and argue or even playfully jest, but to use foul language is quite sad. I'm not here to spout off at anyone, nor am I here to tolerate that. Any behavior displayed like that toward me will be reported and if this board wants to be taken seriously I hope the moderation realizes it looks awful bad when opposing teams come here to learn about your team.
what are you in church?
i agree, go fuck yourself.
this board is the best forum for browns talk anywhere. if you don't have a sense of humor or a man sack you're feelings might get hurt from time to time. it happens to all of us. even the browns' fans. we tolerate most anyone even steeler fans but we can't stand redundant hairy coont lips and people who hover above everyone else because they are so anointed with righteousness.
dominus opus cunnilingus mater. in latin that means flip off you mother jumper.
for a bunch of tough guys you sure are getting your jimmies rustled.
what are you in church?
i agree, go fuck yourself.
this board is the best forum for browns talk anywhere. if you don't have a sense of humor or a man sack you're feelings might get hurt from time to time. it happens to all of us. even the browns' fans. we tolerate most anyone even steeler fans but we can't stand redundant hairy coont lips and people who hover above everyone else because they are so anointed with righteousness.
dominus opus cunnilingus mater. in latin that means flip off you mother jumper.
congrats on knowing latin. i grew up in ohio, so yeah i am used to the blue collar don't give a crap attitude. but don't expect me to spew it back, but i can take it. save it for someone else... but you guys are sensitive as hell.
2nd rate to what? a bill's board? now that's friggin hilarious!
and I do get to see a lot of the bills since they play the jets twice which i see locally and other games because i frequent bars that have all the games........and besides beating the jets handily they haven't shown me shit even with their good defense.
2nd rate to many other sites.
i am not comparing the bills to the browns other then for football
-
that we seem to play each other every year made me finally join. that and there are only like two browns boards out there.
browns fans are all over ohio and spread about but they don't travel well and they don't have much of a presence on the internet. if it wasn't for manziel i don't think anyone would remember there is a team in cleveland at this point. it's sad state what espn and nfl network have become.
-
that we seem to play each other every year made me finally join. that and there are only like two browns boards out there.
browns fans are all over ohio and spread about but they don't travel well and they don't have much of a presence on the internet. if it wasn't for manziel i don't think anyone would remember there is a team in cleveland at this point. it's sad state what espn and nfl network have become.
BuffaloBills62 said:
that we seem to play each other every year made me finally join. that and there are only like two browns boards out there.
browns fans are all over ohio and spread about but they don't travel well and they don't have much of a presence on the internet. if it wasn't for manziel i don't think anyone would remember there is a team in cleveland at this point. it's sad state what espn and nfl network have become.
Are you fucking serious?
We took over Jacksonville, Atlanta and Nashville.
Zombo
-
BuffaloBills62 said:
that we seem to play each other every year made me finally join. that and there are only like two browns boards out there.
browns fans are all over ohio and spread about but they don't travel well and they don't have much of a presence on the internet. if it wasn't for manziel i don't think anyone would remember there is a team in cleveland at this point. it's sad state what espn and nfl network have become.
Are you fucking serious?
We took over Jacksonville, Atlanta and Nashville.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Are you fucking serious?
We took over Jacksonville, Atlanta and Nashville.
Zombo
Jacksonville could be taken over by a junior high school
if you travel well then why are there only a few hundred Browns fans at the Bills game????
-
From a Bills poster who asked me to post this: (and he lives in Ohio and follows the Browns closely)
I find it funny that people throw the 2 Jets beat downs in the trash like they are meaningless. They were both on the road. Both following extended time off for Jets (mini bye and then real bye). Jets beat Steelers handily the game before us. The game prior to the last time we played they went toe to toe with the best team in the league in Foxboro. They aren't a terrible team, we have made them look like a terrible team. The only other game in which they were blown out like that was at SD. Meanwhile Jax has a rookie QB and their only win was against the Browns. In fact, the Browns got beat by another rookie QB this year, at home. In his first ever game. Mallett was barely touched all day. Neither game was close. The Bills home losses are all to playoff teams - NE, SD, KC.
Their offense has some weapons. None as good as Marshall/Jeffery/Forte/Bennett or Mega/Tate/Bush/Ebron, both with Franchise 1st rd pick QBs throwing to them. Yet, we found a way to win against both of those offenses. On the road.
Are the Bills a great team? No. But they are better than "oh look they beat the Jets twice!" They need to look at the whole season. -
George C said:
62,
Thanks for the back up, but I think once you get to know these guys, you will like them.
Once you get to know them and how this board flows, it becomes very normal. Zombo has given me some rough Cleveland love, as have others, but I think I can call them friends. Just get past the language and insults. It's different, but it's very real.
I've been here a few weeks, and it did take some adjusting because this doesn't happen on most boards, but what you get here is pretty good football stuff from all involved, and that's what I'm here for.
We all love our teams, and we are on their turf, so we have to remain respectful of that, even if they call me every name in the book. They give, and they take it pretty good as well.
Bottom line... the football talk is damn good.
See? VERY well said George.
You know we all very fondly cant stand you and do enjoy the banter alittlesometimesbutnotreallymuchexceptmaybeabitthisweek
Thanks for settin him straight from the Buff side. And please tell him to limit the words to less than a thousand next time..........we......read......slow....(wink wink)
-
Zombo said:
Are you fucking serious?
We took over Jacksonville, Atlanta and Nashville.
Zombo
Jacksonville could be taken over by a junior high school
if you travel well then why are there only a few hundred Browns fans at the Bills game????
BuffaloBills62 said:
Jacksonville could be taken over by a junior high school
if you travel well then why are there only a few hundred Browns fans at the Bills game????
Cause Bills fans don't give up their seats? Never said Bills fans weren't loyal. But you might want to do a recount this week.
Zombo
-
George C said:
62,
Thanks for the back up, but I think once you get to know these guys, you will like them.
Once you get to know them and how this board flows, it becomes very normal. Zombo has given me some rough Cleveland love, as have others, but I think I can call them friends. Just get past the language and insults. It's different, but it's very real.
I've been here a few weeks, and it did take some adjusting because this doesn't happen on most boards, but what you get here is pretty good football stuff from all involved, and that's what I'm here for.
We all love our teams, and we are on their turf, so we have to remain respectful of that, even if they call me every name in the book. They give, and they take it pretty good as well.
Bottom line... the football talk is damn good.
See? VERY well said George.
You know we all very fondly cant stand you and do enjoy the banter alittlesometimesbutnotreallymuchexceptmaybeabitthisweek
Thanks for settin him straight from the Buff side. And please tell him to limit the words to less than a thousand next time..........we......read......slow....(wink wink)
See? VERY well said George.
You know we all very fondly cant stand you and do enjoy the banter alittlesometimesbutnotreallymuchexceptmaybeabitthisweek
Thanks for settin him straight from the Buff side. And please tell him to limit the words to less than a thousand next time..........we......read......slow....(wink wink)
its worth reading. i'm known for being wordy but detailed and knowing bills football
Zombo said:
Cause Bills fans don't give up their seats? Never said Bills fans weren't loyal. But you might want to do a recount this week.
Zombo
Will do, but with ticket exchange, etc... i don't see the excuse working. you're 2 hours away, go scalp tickts.
-
See? VERY well said George.
You know we all very fondly cant stand you and do enjoy the banter alittlesometimesbutnotreallymuchexceptmaybeabitthisweek
Thanks for settin him straight from the Buff side. And please tell him to limit the words to less than a thousand next time..........we......read......slow....(wink wink)
its worth reading. i'm known for being wordy but detailed and knowing bills football
Zombo said:
Cause Bills fans don't give up their seats? Never said Bills fans weren't loyal. But you might want to do a recount this week.
Zombo
Will do, but with ticket exchange, etc... i don't see the excuse working. you're 2 hours away, go scalp tickts.
BuffaloBills62 said:
its worth reading. i'm known for being wordy but detailed and knowing bills football
Will do, but with ticket exchange, etc... i don't see the excuse working. you're 2 hours away, go scalp tickts.
I'm 24 hours away. Browns fans are all over. I am president of a Browns Backers club in a small city in Florida, we have 250 members and we need a second viewing location because we fill every seat in the house.
You want more Browns fans in Buffalo? This is the first meaningful game we played in Buffalo in forever, so I'm not sure what you are using as a barometer. But you'll have plenty there on Sunday.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
