Active duty air force needs help to watch the Browns
-
Hello, my name is David. I am in the air force serving overseas. The military has a TV network called afn and they show a select few nfl games each week. Since people are from all over they have a voting system to see which games will be played. If you go to www.facebook.com/myafn on a computer you can click on the tab that says fans choice and vote on the poll. The more votes it gets the better chance the Browns will win and I can see them on TV. The steelers are in the lead unfortunately but with your help the Browns can win. Please take a few moments to vote! I have attached a picture of how to vote. I will be very greatful! Thank you!
-
Dmanke 30, Thanks for your service! Will do.
-
Thanks!
-
Done. Go Browns!!!
-
Thanks you!
-
-
Me, too. The vote page is black, cept for a frown face....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login