Ferguson Haiku
-

happy holidays
we three kings of dc are
happy to help you
-
LOL. Very appropropriate.
-
@westside-steve said:
You need seven syllables in the second line. Unless you are pronouncing the D and the O separately.
signed - the pentameter police
WSS
hahaa yes I saw you corrected zombo too!

I was counting D C as two separate syllables

-
@westside-steve said:
You need seven syllables in the second line. Unless you are pronouncing the D and the O separately.
signed - the pentameter police
WSS
hahaa yes I saw you corrected zombo too!

I was counting D C as two separate syllables

hahaa yes I saw you corrected zombo too!

I was counting D C as two separate syllables

And it's perfectly correct!

WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login