Skip to content

Please No RG3

The Browns Board
20 16 637
  • I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    @opal312 said:

    I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    Those were actually all good trades even the one that sprung from your diseased imagination.

    😮

    WSS

  • I say we keep Johnny and add RGIII and Michael Vick as back ups, then go all zippity freaking do dah on the whole league!!!

  • No thanks on rg3

  • Who ever said anything a bout RG3? Give him to Jerry Jones

  • I once had a dream that I banged Kate Upton

  • I once had a dream that I banged Kate Upton

    @comeonman said:

    I once had a dream that I banged Kate Upton

    I envy you for that.

  • I say we keep Johnny and add RGIII and Michael Vick as back ups, then go all zippity freaking do dah on the whole league!!!

    @manzier said:

    I say we keep Johnny and add RGIII and Michael Vick as back ups, then go all zippity freaking do dah on the whole league!!!

    HA! friggin hilarious!

  • I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    @opal312 said:

    I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    You forgot- we traded Manziel to the Redskins for RG III, and they also gave us three firsts, and a second for taking this overrated cancer off their team.

  • Fearless Prediction:

    RG3 will land in Philly and Kelly will resurrect his career running the Zone-read...

    ... and then he'll get hurt.

    So anyway... we can go after Foles. Any interest?

  • Fearless Prediction:

    RG3 will land in Philly and Kelly will resurrect his career running the Zone-read...

    ... and then he'll get hurt.

    So anyway... we can go after Foles. Any interest?

    @tour2ma said:

    Fearless Prediction:

    RG3 will land in Philly and Kelly will resurrect his career running the Zone-read...

    ... and then he'll get hurt.

    So anyway... we can go after Foles. Any interest?

    No. Only QBs I'm interested in for 2105 are already on the Browns roster.

    Zombo

  • @tour2ma said:

    Fearless Prediction:

    RG3 will land in Philly and Kelly will resurrect his career running the Zone-read...

    ... and then he'll get hurt.

    So anyway... we can go after Foles. Any interest?

    No. Only QBs I'm interested in for 2105 are already on the Browns roster.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    No. Only QBs I'm interested in for 2105 are already on the Browns roster.

    Zombo

    Jesus, they'll be old by then.

  • I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    @opal312 said:

    I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    Paul Warfield was traded for the rights to draft Mike Phipps.

  • Zombo said:

    No. Only QBs I'm interested in for 2105 are already on the Browns roster.

    Zombo

    Jesus, they'll be old by then.

    @gftchris said:

    Jesus, they'll be old by then.

    LOL, I can't repair it now that you've caught it.

    Zombo

  • Zombo said:

    No. Only QBs I'm interested in for 2105 are already on the Browns roster.

    Zombo

    Jesus, they'll be old by then.

    @gftchris said:

    Jesus, they'll be old by then.

    lol.... gotta love a good transposition.

    @nickers said:

    Paul Warfield was traded for the rights to draft Mike Phipps.

    Man... she was on a Bluto-like roll...

  • I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    @opal312 said:

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    Putrid indeed!......consider it collectively KABASHED......

  • I believe that we can officially declare that Ghoolie was right on about RG3. Once he injured his knee

    he lost the one thing that allowed him to be successful: his mobility. Once his mobility was gone his

    weaknesses were exposed for all to see.

  • I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    @opal312 said:

    I had a nightmare the Browns traded Johnny Manziel for RG3. I now have to go to my local Church and light a candle that this can never happen. But you have to admit the Browns have done strange things in the past like getting rid of Kosar for Vinnie Testaverde. Or passing on Donavan MCNabb for Tim Couch, or trading Paul Warfield for Bill Nelson.

    So I thought I would ask the collective mind to put the KABASH on any slim chance they would think of something so putrid.

    Right. thing were worse than you say. The Browns traded Warfield to the Dolphins for their draft pick #3 overall with which they chose Mike Phipps. Bill Nelsen was already the QB of the Browns when that trade was made.

    And as stated in another thread, they didn't get rid of Kosar for Testaverde, who was hurt. They got rid of him and started Todd Philcox for the rest of the season....that was worse.

    As for Couch/McNabb....I am not sure that would have worked out any better. McNabb went to a good team with a good coach. Couch went to a paper team with bad coaches. McNabb may have done no better here than Couch had he been the choice, and Couch may have done as well as McNabb....absent the injuries, had he been taken by the Eagles.