Skip to content

Happy Thankgiving...

The Browns Board
30 15 741
  • All Blessed and Thankful here, Thanks. Wishing the same to all and lets get to our tables and Gobble Gobble!!

  • Tour, right back at you!

    Happy Turkey Day to all of my fellow Browns fans!

  • Happy Thanksgiving to the BEST fans in sports.

    GO BROWNS

  • Right on!

    And Happy Thanksgiving to you all too!

  • Happy Thanksgiving Browns bros.

    I hope all Steeler fans have a dry and crusty bird.

  • This is really insensitive to those who don't celebrate thanksgiving. Racist homophobe bigot devil

  • Happy Thanksgiving Browns bros.

    I hope all Steeler fans have a dry and crusty bird.

    @usfbrown said:

    I hope all Steeler fans have a dry and crusty bird.

    HA!

    @upper-lip said:

    This is really insensitive to those who don't celebrate thanksgiving. Racist homophobe bigot devil

    triple HA!

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING BROWNS BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

    and happy day to those who don't celebrate FOOD.

  • Happy Thanksgiving,Folk's!

  • Happy thanksgiving all, have a good one

  • Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that this year, aside from the normal things to be thankful for, such as family and friends, food and shelter, this year I'm truly thankful for an awesome and inspiring team to root for on Sundays! Thank you Cleveland Browns and a big thanks to the Fans as well!

  • From JohnnyJamBoogie....

    I am so surprised

    Browns Board Thanksgiving has not

    one Haiku inspired

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    You too! Go Cowboys!

    They went. Hope that fiasco didn't give you too much heartburn and indigestion.

    To all my fellow Browns fans and JFF fans, hope you had a very happy Turkey Day- even from a guy who cooks steaks on Thanksgiving. The turkeys in this world would have very long life spans if everyone else shared my food weirdness. This particular Browns fan has a list of food items longer than your arm he's not interested in. I can barely choke down a few bites of turkey if it's buried under some cranberry sauce. 🙂

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    You too! Go Cowboys!

    They went. Hope that fiasco didn't give you too much heartburn and indigestion.

    To all my fellow Browns fans and JFF fans, hope you had a very happy Turkey Day- even from a guy who cooks steaks on Thanksgiving. The turkeys in this world would have very long life spans if everyone else shared my food weirdness. This particular Browns fan has a list of food items longer than your arm he's not interested in. I can barely choke down a few bites of turkey if it's buried under some cranberry sauce. 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    They went. Hope that fiasco didn't give you too much heartburn and indigestion.

    To all my fellow Browns fans and JFF fans, hope you had a very happy Turkey Day- even from a guy who cooks steaks on Thanksgiving. The turkeys in this world would have very long life spans if everyone else shared my food weirdness. This particular Browns fan has a list of food items longer than your arm he's not interested in. I can barely choke down a few bites of turkey if it's buried under some cranberry sauce. 🙂

    i buck all tradition as well. sirloins and shrimp. cali zin to new zealand sauv to german reisling. and that's just the afternoon to prevening.

  • @hoorta said:

    They went. Hope that fiasco didn't give you too much heartburn and indigestion.

    To all my fellow Browns fans and JFF fans, hope you had a very happy Turkey Day- even from a guy who cooks steaks on Thanksgiving. The turkeys in this world would have very long life spans if everyone else shared my food weirdness. This particular Browns fan has a list of food items longer than your arm he's not interested in. I can barely choke down a few bites of turkey if it's buried under some cranberry sauce. 🙂

    i buck all tradition as well. sirloins and shrimp. cali zin to new zealand sauv to german reisling. and that's just the afternoon to prevening.

    @miktoxic said:

    cali zin to new zealand sauv to german reisling. and that's just the afternoon to prevening.

    Splurged last night with a Chateau Montelena Chard with the bird...

    Ever tried Brazin? It's my go to Zin at the moment...

    For Sauv Blanc's I go Chilean...

    Los Vascos has amazingly citrus tones. Great with salads.

    But for fish try Las Huertas... the citrus leans in the lemon direction.

    Can't remember the last Riesling I had.

  • @miktoxic said:

    cali zin to new zealand sauv to german reisling. and that's just the afternoon to prevening.

    Splurged last night with a Chateau Montelena Chard with the bird...

    Ever tried Brazin? It's my go to Zin at the moment...

    For Sauv Blanc's I go Chilean...

    Los Vascos has amazingly citrus tones. Great with salads.

    But for fish try Las Huertas... the citrus leans in the lemon direction.

    Can't remember the last Riesling I had.

    @tour2ma said:

    Splurged last night with a Chateau Montelena Chard with the bird...

    Ever tried Brazin? It's my go to Zin at the moment...

    For Sauv Blanc's I go Chilean...

    Los Vascos has amazingly citrus tones. Great with salads.

    But for fish try Las Huertas... the citrus leans in the lemon direction.

    Can't remember the last Riesling I had.

    i've had los vascos. haven't had it in a while. it's a big seller where i go to buy. i like monkey bay sauv blanc. something about that NZ climate. heard of las huertas. will definitely try.

  • I had some Ripple, 1972 vintage. Excellent.

  • I had some Ripple, 1972 vintage. Excellent.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I had some Ripple, 1972 vintage. Excellent.

    Pear?

    Actually bought a bottle of that in '74 trying to fill out a case discount on the cheap. Wasn't even good enough for bong filler, but it made good drain cleaner.

    The standbys in those days were Boone's Farm, Apple and Strawberry Hill, and Gallo Tyrolia...

    Downside of either was tooth decay.

  • fred sanford made a drink called champipple. champagne and ripple. hilarious!

    got a neighbor who still drinks lancers.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I had some Ripple, 1972 vintage. Excellent.

    Pear?

    Actually bought a bottle of that in '74 trying to fill out a case discount on the cheap. Wasn't even good enough for bong filler, but it made good drain cleaner.

    The standbys in those days were Boone's Farm, Apple and Strawberry Hill, and Gallo Tyrolia...

    Downside of either was tooth decay.

    @tour2ma said:

    Pear?

    Actually bought a bottle of that in '74 trying to fill out a case discount on the cheap. Wasn't even good enough for bong filler, but it made good drain cleaner.

    The standbys in those days were Boone's Farm, Apple and Strawberry Hill, and Gallo Tyrolia...

    Downside of either was tooth decay.

    Don't forget TJ Swan. A high school favorite of me and my degenerate friends.

  • fred sanford made a drink called champipple. champagne and ripple. hilarious!

    got a neighbor who still drinks lancers.

    @miktoxic said:

    fred sanford made a drink called champipple. champagne and ripple. hilarious!

    Damn it, mik! Where was that during the great Champagne league debate!