Skip to content

Best Pro QBs produced by each FBS school

The Browns Board
14 4 528
  • Best Pro QBs produced by the current teams of The Big 12:

    TCU: Andy Dalton 36, Kent Nix 10, Hunter Enis 4.....note Sammy Baugh played before stat developed

    Baylor: Cotton Davidson 41, Robert Griffin III 28, Don Trull 16

    Kansas St.: Steve Grogan 90, Lynn Dickey 65, Josh Freeman 38

    Oklahoma: Troy Aikman 89, Sam Bradford 26, Landry Jones and others -0- (Aikman played mostly with UCLA)

    Texas: Vince Young 33, Bobby Layne 20 (played mostly pre-stat) Colt McCoy 11

    West Virginia: Marc Bulger 57, Jeff Hostetler 56, Geno Smith 7

    Oklahoma St. Brandon Weeden 11, Rusty Hilger 5 (only 2 to register)

    Texas Tech: Billy Joe Tolliver 26, Several others with -0-

    Kansas: John Hadl 104, Bobby Douglas 37, Frank Seurer 1

    Iowa St.: Seneca Wallace 14, David Archer 14, Sage Rosenfels 13

  • Best QBs produced by the current members of the American Athletic Conference:

    Memphis Steve Matthews 1 (only player registered)

    Central Florida Daunte Culpepper 86, Blake Bortles (incomplete data) only 2 registered

    Cincinnati: Jacky Lee 17, Greg Cook 10, Tom O'Malley -0-

    Houston: Kevin Kolb 13, David Klingler 10, Andre Ware 5

    East Carolina: Jeff Blake 68, David Garrard 61, several registerd -0-

    Temple: Henry Burris 1, Steve Joachim -0-, Tim Riordan -0-

    South Florida: BJ Daniels -0- only player registered

    Tulane: Bubby Brister 41, JP Losman 19, Shaun King 19

    Tulsa: Gus Frerotte 56, Jerry Rhome 6 only one registered

    Connecticut: Dan Orlovsky 6, Bob Leahy -0-, TJ Rubley -0-

    SMU: Don Meredith 71, Mike Livingstone 43, Josh McCown 24

  • Harbaugh is really our second best QB in the NFL? huh. I didn't know that

  • How is the rating calculated? I'm surprised at the gap between Brady and Manning being that big.

  • What about independents?

  • How is the rating calculated? I'm surprised at the gap between Brady and Manning being that big.

    @mld-woody said:

    How is the rating calculated? I'm surprised at the gap between Brady and Manning being that big.

    Statistically, Manning is far and away the best regular season QB ever.

    Zombo

  • How is the rating calculated? I'm surprised at the gap between Brady and Manning being that big.

    @mld-woody said:

    How is the rating calculated? I'm surprised at the gap between Brady and Manning being that big.

    Go to PFR and look up their methodology of doing this. It seems a highly complex mathematical thing. You are probably better equipped to comprehend it than I am.

  • Stanford so far has the most if you include Luck. Elway has two Super Bowl rings, as does Plunkett. Luck will get his share too. Browns might take a look at Stanford's current quarterback.

  • @mld-woody said:

    How is the rating calculated? I'm surprised at the gap between Brady and Manning being that big.

    Go to PFR and look up their methodology of doing this. It seems a highly complex mathematical thing. You are probably better equipped to comprehend it than I am.

    @the-gipper said:

    Go to PFR and look up their methodology of doing this. It seems a highly complex mathematical thing. You are probably better equipped to comprehend it than I am.

    Awe.... Shucks...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Go to PFR and look up their methodology of doing this. It seems a highly complex mathematical thing. You are probably better equipped to comprehend it than I am.

    Awe.... Shucks...

    @mld-woody said:

    Awe.... Shucks...

    You should be far more adept at math than I am certainly.