Skip to content

Ray Rice Reinstated by NFL

The Browns Board
25 13 1.0k
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I bet they told him from the beginning you and Janay hold your mouths shut and we'll get you back in there before the seasons over. Things blow over in our culture and dirtbags like this find their way back.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #3

    nobody has any real principle anymore. If he can make money for someone, suit him up.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Will be interesting to see who, if anyone, is willing to step up for this load of bad PR...

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Doesn't seem fair that he can play but Peterson can't.

    But I doubt anyone is going to want Rice at this stage of the season, RBs are easily found for the most part, and he was awful last year.

    Zombo

  • Will be interesting to see who, if anyone, is willing to step up for this load of bad PR...

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @tour2ma said:

    Will be interesting to see who, if anyone, is willing to step up for this load of bad PR...

    He cant have that much in the tank, thats he's even close to worth it......can he?

    I pity the fool who signs this one.....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #7

    AP has not taken the NFL to court... yet.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Will be interesting to see who, if anyone, is willing to step up for this load of bad PR...

    He cant have that much in the tank, thats he's even close to worth it......can he?

    I pity the fool who signs this one.....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mudfly said:

    He cant have that much in the tank, thats he's even close to worth it......can he?

    I pity the fool who signs this one.....

    Mr. M?

    Fresh legs... video showed him doing some lifting... 😉

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Well...hmmm, a video and fresh legs?.....I guess there are always the Jets and the Raiders.....maybe they have no pride left....

    You never know, with Andy Luck, he might end up playing here next week.... Herron anything about Indy?

  • Well...hmmm, a video and fresh legs?.....I guess there are always the Jets and the Raiders.....maybe they have no pride left....

    You never know, with Andy Luck, he might end up playing here next week.... Herron anything about Indy?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mudfly said:

    ... Herron anything about Indy?

    BOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo....

  • @tour2ma said:

    Will be interesting to see who, if anyone, is willing to step up for this load of bad PR...

    He cant have that much in the tank, thats he's even close to worth it......can he?

    I pity the fool who signs this one.....

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mudfly said:

    He cant have that much in the tank, thats he's even close to worth it......can he?

    I pity the fool who signs this one.....

    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

    post-5619-0-15132300-1417209938_thumb.jpg

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @everlastingxxx said:

    Good for him. I think he has been punished long enough.

    not really. But hey, if a private organization like the NFL feels this guy is ok for their brand, who's to say. He wouldn't be affiliated with my company in any way if I ran things. Neither him nor his wife, who I also think is a cheap skank and the two of em are destined to be in the news again someday. Possibly many times. I see Tyson giving him an interview one day and saying "admit it, best feeling in the world isn't it? Best 1-2 you ever did throw right?"

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Good for him. I think he has been punished long enough.

    not really. But hey, if a private organization like the NFL feels this guy is ok for their brand, who's to say. He wouldn't be affiliated with my company in any way if I ran things. Neither him nor his wife, who I also think is a cheap skank and the two of em are destined to be in the news again someday. Possibly many times. I see Tyson giving him an interview one day and saying "admit it, best feeling in the world isn't it? Best 1-2 you ever did throw right?"

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @clevfan4life said:

    ... betht feeween in the world ithn't it? .....wight?"

    Fixed

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    some itches just don't know when to shut up. you tell her ray!

    sign him up and let him retire to the same room jim brown did...........

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Good for him. I think he has been punished long enough.

    not really. But hey, if a private organization like the NFL feels this guy is ok for their brand, who's to say. He wouldn't be affiliated with my company in any way if I ran things. Neither him nor his wife, who I also think is a cheap skank and the two of em are destined to be in the news again someday. Possibly many times. I see Tyson giving him an interview one day and saying "admit it, best feeling in the world isn't it? Best 1-2 you ever did throw right?"

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @clevfan4life said:

    not really. But hey, if a private organization like the NFL feels this guy is ok for their brand, who's to say.

    Why are you continuously acting as if the NFL fought to reinstate him? They fought his reinstatement challenge and lost in court.

    Not to mention that until a team signs him, he's not even back.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Oh shit, they'll be rioting in Ferguson over this one.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    not really. But hey, if a private organization like the NFL feels this guy is ok for their brand, who's to say.

    Why are you continuously acting as if the NFL fought to reinstate him? They fought his reinstatement challenge and lost in court.

    Not to mention that until a team signs him, he's not even back.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @tour2ma said:

    Why are you continuously acting as if the NFL fought to reinstate him? They fought his reinstatement challenge and lost in court.

    Not to mention that until a team signs him, he's not even back.

    if the NFL "really" didn't want him he wouldn't be back. They are that powerful.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    The reality is that some team will be hiring Ray Rice. Even though he's lost a step and had a bad year last year, there's some NFL GM talking about this as we speak. Whatever team decides to hire Rice will have to deal with the baggage, the media circus and the fact that the money sponsors will shy away. That's why Peterson isn't playing. The money from television and marketing threatened the Vikings into rethinking their first decision.

    I can't believe that Rice would have an impact for any team at this stage of the season. It wouldn't surprise me if Oakland signed him because they have no integrity. But I doubt it because they have rookie Latavius Murray and their season is over. They're looking forward to the first pick in the draft. So the teams already eliminated have no use for Rice.

    The Colts lost Bradshaw for good and Richardson is still terrible. But Dan Herron is now the starter. If Andrew Luck has any clout he'd better use it to nip any thoughts of this pariah landing on his team.

  • @mudfly said:

    He cant have that much in the tank, thats he's even close to worth it......can he?

    I pity the fool who signs this one.....

    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

    post-5619-0-15132300-1417209938_thumb.jpg

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @browns149 said:

    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

    I don't like airplanes.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #20

    what do you tell Janay when she has two black eyes?

    hmmm, I don't know you told her twice already.....

    has the NFL always had this problem or is it juist coming to light with all the media?

  • P PurplePantyWaste wrote on last edited by
    #21

    The key is he was punished twice for the same transgression, and the jury deemed that based on the witness testimonies that rice had been upfront and honest about what happened, therefore the sections suspension was unjust. If ray rice had been indefinitely suspended from the get go he would still be suspended now